Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN[PRE-ICO LIVE]🌟-BEESOCIALS-🌟-🌟Global Meetup and social events platform🌟  (Read 6675 times)
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

Thank you for your update and for your submission erikalui Smiley

Friendly reminder that we are taking PRE-ORDERS for the Pre-Sale with 50% bonus and we will accept the 6 currencies for it. Smiley
beesocial (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

Hi all,
our twitter campaign has been very popular so thank you for everyone who has joined.
after today, we will be limiting new joiners to anyone with 2k+ followers as we want to ensure anyone in the campaign receives a decent number of tokens at the end of it.

A reminder, our Facebook campaign is due to launch tonight. Stay tuned for sign up details. Feel free to let us know now if you are interested.

affigne

Activity: 235
Merit: 103

Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

Hey BeeSocial

I've already ranked up to Jr. Member. Can you rank me up as well in the doc file for the signature campaign? I'm gonna update my signature too.

BTW, how's spanish translation going? Do you still need a translator for that language?

Writing/Translations Available!!!
ddh343

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

ICO like this one sure to be successful, because ICO aims to develop
business that has been running this is certainly a special attraction for investors
because it offers advantages that are already in the eyes of another case if still a concept of course
need some time to process
beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

Hey BeeSocial

I've already ranked up to Jr. Member. Can you rank me up as well in the doc file for the signature campaign? I'm gonna update my signature too.

BTW, how's spanish translation going? Do you still need a translator for that language?

Hi,
yep we see you sig. This will be updated accordingly. Thanks
I think the Spanish translation has been done but continuous will check this and get back to you

affigne

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

Hey BeeSocial

Hi,
yep we see you sig. This will be updated accordingly. Thanks
I think the Spanish translation has been done but continuous will check this and get back to you

Great! looking forward to it

beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

ICO like this one sure to be successful, because ICO aims to develop
business that has been running this is certainly a special attraction for investors
because it offers advantages that are already in the eyes of another case if still a concept of course
need some time to process

Thanks for the support:)
Everyone, remember we are offering a huge 50% bonus on all pre-orders before the presale

Continuous

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:11:05 AM

Hey BeeSocial

Hello affigne,

your rank has been updated.

As for the Spanish translation we appreciate your interest but we already have a Spanish translator.

Thank you! Smiley
affigne

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:31:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 06:24:02 PM by affigne

Thanks Continuous!!

So basically you're trying to redefine the concept of social events by taking advantage of all the good things the blockchain technology has to offer and adapting it to the platform you're building, so finding an event (for guest) and listing and controlling it (host) will be powered and secured by blockchain tech for the safety and wellfare of both parties.

If you ask me, this project has A LOOOOOOOOOOOT of potential. I'll give it my support.

Let's BeeSocial and buzz around spreading the sweet honey message Tongue

Continuous

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

Thanks Continuous!!

So basically you're trying to redefine the concept of social events by taking advantage of all the good things the blockchain technology has to offer and adapting it to the platform you're building, so finding an event (for guest) and listing and controlling it (host) will be powered and secured by blockchain tech for the safe and wellfare of both parties.

If you ask me, this project has A LOOOOOOOOOOOT of potential. I'll give it my support.

Let's BeeSocial and buzz around spreading the sweet honey message Tongue

Thank you for your words affigne!

Truly appreciated for checking out what the actual project is Smiley

We'll have a video coming out soon and we're still taking pre-orders for the pre-sale with a 50% bonus Smiley

BeeSocial!
beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

Hi all,

We are now listed on ICO bench.

Continuous

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Steadily BeeSocials is starting to spread the word!

Don't forget to also check our bounty thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249054.0 - we have a pretty good signature campaign along with social media and articles bounties!

Don't forget there are pre-orders for our pre-sale coming up in November Smiley
affigne

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

BeePopular Cheesy
BeeTheParty'sSoul Grin
BeeAwesome Cool
BeeSmart Roll Eyes
BeeSocial Wink

Continuous

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

BeePopular Cheesy
BeeTheParty'sSoul Grin
BeeAwesome Cool
BeeSmart Roll Eyes
BeeSocial Wink

Haha, that is just great affigne! Most definitely, BeeAllThat! Smiley

BeeSocials - The complete events platform. Not just a ticketing platform! Smiley
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

Seems a very promising project, the idea is cool, the logo is memorable, do you have already some application developed or must everything be done from scratch?
beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:17:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 12:44:32 AM by beesocial

Seems a very promising project, the idea is cool, the logo is memorable, do you have already some application developed or must everything be done from scratch?

Hello,

Thanks for your supportive feedback:)

The project is over a year in the making; We have laid all the ground work. We have an MVP/prototype(www.beesocials.com) we used for market validation for over 6 months. This was used to host events, generat ticketing etc. We have a number of hosts ready to board and potential partners too.

What people need to understand is, this isn't about some amazing innovation in tech that is the important part. This is about the wider business model, which will make people money! We have hosts who we have spoken to that will migrate over from AirBnB experiences because they charge 20% commission!

The web platform is expected Q1 2018. With mobile apps to follow in Q2.

People seem to jump on all of the cool sounding fintech, like brokerless financial tech, but We have a lot of experience in finance and investment banking within the team. Blockchain or no blockchain, fintech and epecially financial trading platform space is one of the most difficut to break into!

There are some large trading platforms who are already working on this kind of tech, like www.Murex.com

On the other hand, we have no direct competition:) So you tell us, who has the better chance of success? Wink

blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

I am excited for the pre-sale. I've prepared my funds to take advantage of bonus during the pre-sale.

3 weeks more to go  Cool

affigne

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:06:04 AM

BeeSocials - The AirBnB of events, but with almost zero commissions. Sweet honey right there Wink
Better hurry to get a good spot in the hive!!!

Continuous

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

BeeSocials makes you money. BeeSocials saves you money. Nothing more to say.

We're going places Smiley
beesocial (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

We will be giving away a LEDGER NANO S hardware wallet to a lucky investor. To qualify, register you intersted on https://ico.beesocials.com now and contribute on or before the first day of presale. Minimum amount only 1 ETH! Full T+C will be up soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: