Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ∆ Delta - Cryptocoin & ICO Portfolio for iOS & Android now available! ∆  (Read 722 times)
NicolasOpus (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:11:02 PM

∆ Delta - Cryptocoin Portfolio
https://getdelta.io

Hi everyone!

I'd like to quickly self-promote the app my friend and I have been working on the last few months. We're pretty proud of it and we think you might dig it.  Cool

That app is ∆ Delta, a cryptocoin portfolio management tool for iOS & Android. It's primarily built to have a clear overview of all your cryptocurrency investments and your total holdings and profit or loss.
You can even add ICO coins that are not available on any exchange yet, making Delta the most complete portfolio app out there. Well, according to us, naturally. Smiley

Why Delta? There's already Blockfolio?
We made Delta because we're cryptocurrency investors ourselves and we found the competing apps lacking on certain parts. The Delta MVP was really simple: an app that shows your total portfolio holdings with a clear profit or loss indication next to it. In total and per coin. So we did that. And then we went a bit further to make Delta (in our humble opinion) the best solution out there to keep track of your cryptocurrency investments. Like already mentioned, we support ICO's and have the option to 'Deduct/Add from holdings'. No more double positions to enter.

Okay, what else?
We have a lot of plans for Delta as we want it to become much more feature-complete with things like Watchlist, Automatic API integrations, multiple portfolios, a desktop application and much much more. We all plan to do this before the end of the year. Fingers crossed!

But I already have all my transactions somewhere else...
We realise that it's a huge ask to manually transfer all your manually entered transactions to a new app. For some, that ask is too big, no matter how much better the app is. So yes, we're working on multiple 'bulk import' solutions, including auto-imports from exchange API's.

What are you doing with my data?
Let's get this out of the way. We do not sell your data with any party nor do we have any intention to do this in the future. So how do you make money? We don't. For now. We have plans to add empowering paying features to Delta that bring value to the overall application. But whatever you see now in the app will remain free.

Cool, cool, what do you want?
For now, we're really interested and excited to hear your feedback! Smiley Even if you're not considering it just yet as your main portfolio tool, just knowing from the core of the community what we did right and where we went wrong is extremely valuable to us. Here are the download links:

- Download Delta - Cryptocoin Portfolio for iOS
- Download Delta - Bitcoin & ICO Portfolio for Android

I have more questions!
Well, both Filip (my friend and the 'other guy' that built this) are happy to answer any question you might have. We think 100% transparency pays off in the long run. You can ask your questions here naturally or engage with us via our Telegram and/or Slack communities. We're also on Twitter & Facebook.

PS: We also got featured on Product Hunt yesterday! Not asking for cheap upvotes, but just wanted to share since there are answers to some questions you might have.

Cheers,

Nicolas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Hi,

Sounds like a nice app. I went to the Playstore and noticed the app needs permission to access phone number and device ID. Do you mind me asking why?

Thanks!
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:05:00 AM

Hi,

Sounds like a nice app. I went to the Playstore and noticed the app needs permission to access phone number and device ID. Do you mind me asking why?

Thanks!

Hi there! We've gotten this question a couple of times before. It's a good question and fair comment. To be honest, we use it for nothing more except for knowing the name, brand and OS of the device.

So basically nothing crucial at all - we'll look into removing the permission request in the next release.

Hope this helps! Smiley
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi there! We've gotten this question a couple of times before. It's a good question and fair comment. To be honest, we use it for nothing more except for knowing the name, brand and OS of the device.

So basically nothing crucial at all - we'll look into removing the permission request in the next release.

Hope this helps! Smiley

Okay, clear. Thanks for your answer!

The permission seems unnecessary to me as a user, so I think if you remove it, more people will feel comfortable installing the app. I've been looking for a good alternative to Blockfolio and this just might be it Smiley

I look forward to the next release.. good luck!
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

Just a thanks to everyone that has been so positive about our app.  Kiss

We just hit 5000 users which is better than what we expected!  Grin
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

Apparently this was not the right place to post this thread, so I put in the correct section of the forum now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2260251.0

This one can be removed or locked. Sorry for the hassle.
bradleyb5155

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Its always interesting when something new like Android stuff because all of the people rush on the items then they upgrade really fast. Its always something behind the software being upgraded to newer stuff
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

1.3 coming soon btw!

More info: https://medium.com/getdelta/first-sneak-peek-at-delta-1-3-multiple-portfolios-delta-pro-e05f7a70ae50
VTOS.IO

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:17:46 PM

Excellent my friend it seems a very nice app thanks for your effort i will download asap

V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network         
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  SEP 24th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

Do you have integrated API from any Ethereum wallet or address, it will be very useful if this app can load token balance from Myetherwallet. it is my opinion that this is not too complicated to add in your app. I am looking for apps with that options. Also from where you get info about coin price?
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

All of the project info is irrelevant to me until I can understand this one question. Why would you choose the name of a company that's already widely known as the name for your product? (Delta Airlines)
baphehiten123

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential. You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" withot risking your money. I participatet in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit. You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left. I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees. It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence. Can also become great with iot.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

nice app!
startaiprecden

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Do your homework and don’t rush to buy.  New crypto coins everyday to choose from.  Maybe try some airdrops first no money risk and can get a few coins to get started.  Who knows maybe even the moon coin.  I have been trying one out that is allowing you to earn 20,000 -MTC- for helping with their promotion campaign.  Marinecoìn has time tested value and is positioning itself to be a leader in IoT machine to machine transactions.  With zero fees and fast transactions artificial intelligence IoT applications are perfect for this platform.  Investigate for yourself and you can get in with no risk if you are willing to put some effort out.  marineco/in
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

You welcome you test LUKRUM – our new portfolio manager for digital assets – https://lukrum.tech/
We would really appreciate your feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: