Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream investment  (Read 766 times)
Wonza99 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Crypto Fan

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:11:46 PM

Nowadays. If they had the economic possibility, how would they arm their mining farm and why? I read them, dreaming costs nothing  Grin

ALWAYS THINKING OF A FAIR INVESTMENT ACCORDING TO A MONEY YOU CAN GET. Nothing crazy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

This has been answered countless times in numerous threads....
The answer to it today is the same as it was months ago so there is ZERO need for another round of this...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

My own description of dream investment is that if it will have a high passive income that is enough to sustain my needs, wants and add up to savings. Which means that I no longer need to work because my investment provides everything. Financial stability is sustained through this and it will be a dream because it is where I can just relax and enjoy life with my family while still earning. And also the security for my family is there.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

My own description of dream investment is that if it will have a high passive income that is enough to sustain my needs, wants and add up to savings. Which means that I no longer need to work because my investment provides everything. Financial stability is sustained through this and it will be a dream because it is where I can just relax and enjoy life with my family while still earning. And also the security for my family is there.
Human nature intends to get as much money as they can managed to earn by any means. There are so many people who are dreaming about the future like us. Nothing is impossible in this world and you have to keep your dreams alive along the path. If your needs are catered, you have enough money portioned for savings, then nothing is better than dreaming. Keep it through.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

Human nature intends to get as much money as they can managed to earn by any means. There are so many people who are dreaming about the future like us. Nothing is impossible in this world and you have to keep your dreams alive along the path. If your needs are catered, you have enough money portioned for savings, then nothing is better than dreaming. Keep it through.

Too much philosophy from you bro. Instead of that you can give any investment option or suggestion to him. Mining farm investment takes huge amount and that is completely depends which GPU cards are choosing or which ASIC miner you gonna use to mine bitcoin or altcoin.
If you can get the free electricity go with antminer s9 miners to start mini farm initially else still you want to mine bitcoin you can go to solar mining to mine with free electricity.
Monumental

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

It is better to buy the coin directly. Mining has too long ROI.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: