Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: withdrawal successful from nitrogen sport.  (Read 419 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

im also a nitrogensports player but i never face any problem using their website. You can easily withdraw your money in just a minute unless you broke their rules. Their contact support is active just file a ticket and wait their respond. Goodluck with your case!

frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

I deposited some money like 0.012 and played some dice bet and one sports bet. I give some money to some of my friends through transfers like 0.001 or so. Now when I tried to withdraw 0.032 btc it says ..your account is locked for a brief review, i got a support msz stating that I have done something wrong in poker and my account is locked but I never played poker Please tell me what to do ?

The only thing you can do is only waiting until their done review your account, i always active on nitrogen live chat and when people have the same problem like you they can't do anything beside wait. So yeah, just wait, if there is nothing happened in your account they will release your account.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1314

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

Nitrogen Sports Support at 2:04am on October 8, 2017
Hello 2522568,

Although we understand your concern, we are required to continue this investigation before taking any further steps.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Diane.

still no progress...now i am going to open scam aligation.

I'm sorry for your bad experience, sure it is kinda annoying to wait for unknown ETA. I'm curious why they need to investigate for such condition, I dont see any suspicious activity on your account (as long as you tell the truth). The amount is also cant be considered as big amount, which should not take too long time to investigate.
Hope it will be resolved soon.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

It seems you are the only one having problem, i don't think they will scam anyone for just 0.032btc.
You can complain in their topic and you can open scam accusation against them, that will bring their attention. I don't think topic in gambling discussion is going to help for you.
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:44:18 AM

Don't worry at all.
Once I had my 0.3btc withdrawal investigated by nitrogensports but I received it about 36 hours later with no problems.

Seems like they are doing random security checks on random accounts, so sometimes you will end up waiting more then usual for your withdrawal.
If you did nothing wrong then I believe that you have nothing to worry about.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

I have witness and read all of OP's remarks against his complaint with Nitrogensports I really think this is a good read for newbies in what to do if they have the same issues that have been taken involving gambling, trading, and investing regarding bitcoin here in the forum, and wish that wattson and nitrogensports can finish a great conclusion about this issue and keeping an eye on this.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

just wait until 2 days, if still no answer then you can open a scam thread
BillCoin

Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

just wait until 2 days, if still no answer then you can open a scam thread

He can open a scam thread because they didn't process his withdrawal within 2 days?

Don't forget it is weekend now and some of the companies doesn't work on weekend.
I could imagine that the group that manage withdrawals in nitrgoensports are not working at weekends and that's the reason your funds are taking long to arrive.

Just give them another 2 days, I am pretty sure that they are going to solve the problem.
wattson (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

thanks all of you for supporting me, you guys are showing so much overwhelming support, I will wait for one more day, as many guys are telling me about the reputation of nitrogensports. I will update he status of my account soon as they will unblock it and accept my withdrawal.. thanks again for supporting me.   
wattson (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:14:34 PM

I got my account unblock finally and successfully withdrew my bitcoins. They complete the review and there was nothing wrong at my part.
Thanks you all for supporting your fellow bitcointalk member. I love this community.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

I got my account unblock finally and successfully withdrew my bitcoins. They complete the review and there was nothing wrong at my part.
Thanks you all for supporting your fellow bitcointalk member. I love this community.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Glad to hear that the issue have been resolved and you did able to process your withdrawal. Since everything went fine .Better to lock this thread to avoid more post. Thank you

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: