Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise Please- Short term Investment  (Read 138 times)
btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:52:10 PM

Dear Friends,

I bought some BTC, LTC, ETH and BAT. I am not sure if it was good decision or not.  I want to hold them for long term.  But now I understand that there is actually no way to make good profit from them. Because the price I bought was high. For example 1 btc is $4000  so to make some good profit ( at least $25k profit) btc price will need to go really really high which is unlikely same for ETH and LTC.

so, i want to buy some small coins which are less than $1 so that I can buy few hundreds of them or even thousands.  This way if the price goes little bit per coin I can make some good profit and reach my target of $25k profit. 

I want to invest within $2k.  Can you please advise in which coins I should invest.

Many Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

No one can tell you for sure what's going to happen and what will make you money. There are a lot of threads about what currencies to buy/hold short and long term. However it comes down to your research and what you believe will go up. And making 12x on your money quickly isn't going to be easy.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

My advice is to buy some deeponions and HODL them for short term. This coin is clearly undervalued at the moment and this is a great time to buy some onions to earn big profits in the near future. I do not guarantee anything and this is simply my advice.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

Yeah I was just gonna say the same thing. Nobody can help you make your picks for you, then what are you doing in cryptos!? This is for a few reasons the main one being if you do the picks somebody says then they go wrong

you are gonna be very upset with them. But also just as important is the fact that what happens in a week, or month, or year from now when nobody helps you? You gotta help yourself when it comes markets in general and

asking openly wont get you help. Maybe you could join a professional trading group? Those people will help you but you gotta find the right group too because there are a lot of crappy groups and P n D groups. All the best

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: