Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coingamer project  (Read 351 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

It has been a while since I posted since I became homeless.  I have internet now and I had some ideas.

I would like to create games that earn BTC from ads and pay top players each day.  My income would come from Adsense ads.

Please post ideas and follow this post for updates. 

Part 1... Paid to promote the site
Part 2... Daily raffle
Part 3... Game #1 (card game)
Part 4... More games / user contributions

If we have a good result we can add mining games and maybe an ICO.

Sorry my other projects failed... Trust me, being homess sucks so I am sorry that way too.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

It has been a while since I posted since I became homeless.  I have internet now and I had some ideas.

I would like to create games that earn BTC from ads and pay top players each day.  My income would come from Adsense ads.

Please post ideas and follow this post for updates. 

Part 1... Paid to promote the site
Part 2... Daily raffle
Part 3... Game #1 (card game)
Part 4... More games / user contributions

If we have a good result we can add mining games and maybe an ICO.

Sorry my other projects failed... Trust me, being homess sucks so I am sorry that way too.

Since your whole project revolves around income from Adsense, I don't think it is feasible. Google banned/blocked many Adsense accounts related with Bitcoin related websites, specifically sites that offer an incentive to users thus generating invalid activity like faucets and Bitcoin gaming sites. It is against their ToS.

If you are planning to start a Bitcoin gaming/microearnings site then it is better to use Bitcoin ad networks rather than Adsense or start a content-oriented website and use Adsense.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

I totally agree with krishnapramod, you don't want to use adsense with bitcoin related faucets or games. However rewarding apps do use adsense and offerwalls to get their income from, i don't know why adsense has a dual policy for bitcoins. I have seen tons of rewarding apps use adsense and they never get banned. But for faucets you get a straight ban. Try different networks like adsterra, they are faucet friendly.

As for an idea here is one, make a competition game, and reward the user with most wins or points a pot amount.

btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:46:10 PM

Thank you

I totally agree with krishnapramod, you don't want to use adsense with bitcoin related faucets or games. However rewarding apps do use adsense and offerwalls to get their income from, i don't know why adsense has a dual policy for bitcoins. I have seen tons of rewarding apps use adsense and they never get banned. But for faucets you get a straight ban. Try different networks like adsterra, they are faucet friendly.

As for an idea here is one, make a competition game, and reward the user with most wins or points a pot amount.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: