Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Will Likely Resume Cryptocurrency Trading by Licensing Bitcoin Exchanges  (Read 1226 times)
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

Hasn't this been confirmed a while ago? Still, once this happens, I would bet we would reach new highs.

It is even funny why we give China too much preference. Probably that is the reason they have always felt they can use their position to manipulate the market with their planned FUDs. I guess it is high time they realised that bitcoin waits for no country and cannot be controlled. It is never too late to still join the moving train anyway. They must have learnt their lessons now cause this ain't 2013.

Nobody's giving China any preference. They can use their position to manipulate the market because they can use the massive number of their population to create leverage. I wouldn't be surprised if the dip to $3000 was caused by Chinese holders panic dumping alone. We're eager to welcome them back, because those panic dumpers are going to want to get in on the action again, driving the price up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cwarloe

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Be ready for this reversal.  It may happen sooner than you expected.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-will-likely-resume-cryptocurrency-trading-by-licensing-bitcoin-exchanges/

As I have mentioned in other posts before, the ban from China should be only temporary.  Once they figure out how to regular the crypto market, they will disban the exchanges (provided that the exchanges get proper license).

China is not stupid enough to exclude itself from the crypto ride.  Also, a long term ban will damage its status and reputation in the financial market.

So, what does getting ready look like?
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

HAHA China is irrelevant! China or any country's government for that matter should all go ahead say bitcoin is illegal and it will do nothing. In fact they might as well all say bitcoin is legal and that will do nothing.
Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter.

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Buying Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

And it has become clear that...
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Central banks already control and manipulate Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Interest Rates. They have no such domination on Bitcoin and wont.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-will-likely-resume-cryptocurrency-trading-by-licensing-bitcoin-exchanges/

As I have mentioned in other posts before, the ban from China should be only temporary.  Once they figure out how to regular the crypto market, they will disban the exchanges (provided that the exchanges get proper license).

China is not stupid enough to exclude itself from the crypto ride.  Also, a long term ban will damage its status and reputation in the financial market.

many people in china will be happy if they know that china government decide to ban for temporary because they can continue to do trading again. and i am agree that every exchanges in china should have license to run the sites so their people will feel safety when they are trading in that sites. i also don't thinking that china will be ban forever because china have big passion to the crypto currency world and they see that the crypto world can solve the people economic and financial.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:40:17 AM

since China never banned bitcoin, altcoins and they never banned "trading" them. and instead they banned exchanges, that means they have nothing against trading nor against cryptocurrencies. consequently they will regulate the exchange, probably put some taxes on them too and then let them open up again. it is even possible new exchanges start with better options.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:48:01 AM

Already it has regulated the use of bitcoin through the exchanges. Very few has been provided with the licensing and even with that exchanges made fake volumes to generate more capital trading volume. This too came to an end when the inspection was made by one among the banking authority of China.
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

But, it is not clear what will happen to BTCChina & Via BTC. Will they continue operation for Chinese users with the new regulations or stick with their plan to shutdown for local users

Miguecy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:56:32 AM

Why they say that china's will banned cryptocurrencies?
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

Surprise surprise who's here the Chinese are back with a new twist, all the stupid drama just to regulate the Bitcoin exchange, all they could have done it without the drama, it's no surprise, that they have done it only to reduce the price and now they realize that their economy is slowing down and it's about time to fix it and then they decided what better way with bitcoin, I do hope they don't get much share again, they irritate a he'll lot.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:22:07 AM

This isn't the first time someone will try to regulate bitcoin supposedly with an 'operating license'.Remember BitLicense ? Licensing is a business in itself.I kid you not china will be making through licenses if they pass that rule.Although is not likely to happen but it's too early to predict anything

Surprise surprise who's here the Chinese are back with a new twist, all the stupid drama just to regulate the Bitcoin exchange, all they could have done it without the drama, it's no surprise, that they have done it only to reduce the price and now they realize that their economy is slowing down and it's about time to fix it and then they decided what better way with bitcoin, I do hope they don't get much share again, they irritate a he'll lot.
Yes!! What do you expect from a country that indirectly promotes communism ?
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

I hope there is truth to this news and its not just something to pull our strings,  i hope there's alrrady a clatification behind this, because if china just resume its exchanges and not legalized bitcoin again, there would br a conflict, i think first thing china must to is legalize back bitcoin so other cryptocurrencies would follow. We are all keeping an eye on china, hopefully this news is legit and will help bitcoin increase its value further, and not only that, this will also prove all the naysayers, during the time when china shutdown its exchanges, and will help disprove their claims that bitcoin is fraud, and of no value.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

this is what have been telling everyone a couple of months ago when the China FUD started. there is a pretty good chance it has always been about regulation and taxes. their announcements are also confirming this assumption of mine.
and also their previous actions support this. this is not the first time they closed down exchanges. and each time they regulate them a little more. it seems like they have some trouble getting them in line. which is why it takes a longer time and more work.

Only Bitcoin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

Pure speculation so far.
There's nothing of any substance in that article.
As long as there is no official statement by PBOC you can't know what they are going to do with the exchanges and their mining industry.
China has changed it's opinion so often, they play the market whenever they can and see a need to do so.
My advice: don't give that guys that much attention!
Japan will be the new big player, followed by South Korea!!
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

So what? Aren't we all tired of China controlling the cryptocurrency market? I personally don't want China to unban bitcoin exchanges. I don't want them to toy around with the market its better if they stay out of this. We don't need China to make bitcoin's price go up . Bitcoin has reached $4380 without China's help and I believe it will continue making a steady growth.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Saw this coming weeks ago when China was looking into other things they could do and miserably failed with the idea. It was almost evident that this would be the final outcome as trying to eradicate Bitcoin trading by shutting down exchanges was not at all feasible and users would still find loopholes around. Either ways, this is typical scenario of getting enough FUD going for the price to drop by quite a lot and using this time window to buy in. I have to say I'm impressed with China's cards here, they've pulled off a quick one and would've profited in the millions.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

So what? Aren't we all tired of China controlling the cryptocurrency market? I personally don't want China to unban bitcoin exchanges. I don't want them to toy around with the market its better if they stay out of this. We don't need China to make bitcoin's price go up . Bitcoin has reached $4380 without China's help and I believe it will continue making a steady growth.

Yes, we are really tired and we don't want any negative news coming from them. If they decided to come back then good, if not no problem. We have overcome the situation already and we are seeing a nice growth since they left already. They can't really stop bitcoin if that is their plan. And the one that are really hurting from their decision is the Chinese bitcoin community itself. By now I will take everything with a grain of salt every news coming from them regarding bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

China is just an FUD. They just want to buy bitcoin in low price. China is Smart.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:35 AM

This makes a lot of sense to me. All governments want is control and being able to regulate this space is certainly on all their minds right now. One of the major factors is all the tax revenue they miss out on while it is unregulated. That said though, the inner working of the Chinese government are a mystery to most so who knows what they will do. Other countries are more likely to take this route faster imo
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

China are try toying us , they test the water what would be the outcome for what ever intention they may have all i can say is they failed. Bitcoin community doesn't care any conflict about China agains bitcoin. People now already learned a lesson and besides, Japanese with arms wide open,welcomes bitcoin ready to embrace if ever China are trying to kick-out bitcoin out of their territory. China's influence has a lesser impact than before although they hold the largest bitcoin supply but it is useless if not circulated worldwide, they have the supply but their demand is less, the largest demand are outside China, Japan and South Korea are the two largest bitcoin adaptor in the world today and Japan could be the next largest bitcoin mining firm, some Japanese semiconductor companies are now beginning to produce mining hardware twice as fast and efficient than China's Bitmain mining hardware.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5664

Blackjack.fun🎲

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

China is only tries to regulate the crypto market in the best possible way to prevent money laundering and illegal withdrawal of money from the country.If they manage to implement measures which will enable them to have control on market(exchanges) they will probably allow to game start again, but this time by their rules.I never thought they could totally ban it,big money is in this game.With all the potential which this industry has it would be really unreasonable to stay sideways.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████