Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China Will Likely Resume Cryptocurrency Trading by Licensing Bitcoin Exchanges  (Read 1226 times)
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Bitcoin can be shaken by a country just like what the Chinese government did yesterday but Bitcoin proved to have market power and showed a very good recovery because it's back to $ 4500, so it's not impossible for them to just want to test Bitcoin. they are worried about their citizens because many of them are involved in this field and Bitcoin can also boost their citizens' economy.

I cant imagine a country losing out on the amount of revenue that will paid as taxes and licences renewal by the exchange sites on an annual basis just because they are lacking in their own responsibility. The Chinese government have seen this and just to announce the tightening of the current laws surrounding bitcoin and crypto-currency. With the exchange sites also agreeing to some conditions, everyone leaves the table happy without the need to ban anybody for running his business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

I do not understand why the news that China will not ban bitcoin should rejoice. This is the Chinese problem. The market has shown that with China or without it, bitcoin remains a currency of number one. Can I trade currency in Japanese markets. I don't care who makes money on it. If China do not need money may prohibit.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

I was sure that this ban would be temporary and regulatory only. China would never fail to lose its share of crypto-coins and price manipulation. And after Japan licensed 11 new exchanges after the
ICOS ban was announced, China must have felt pressured to go back on their decision. Meanwhile we know that China's crypto investors never stopped investing on ICO because in the end, the
announcement was only political. They will keep manipulating prices and whales will keep investing strongly.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

Be ready for this reversal.  It may happen sooner than you expected.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-will-likely-resume-cryptocurrency-trading-by-licensing-bitcoin-exchanges/

As I have mentioned in other posts before, the ban from China should be only temporary.  Once they figure out how to regular the crypto market, they will disban the exchanges (provided that the exchanges get proper license).

China is not stupid enough to exclude itself from the crypto ride.  Also, a long term ban will damage its status and reputation in the financial market.

Yeah all the hype again and I don't know who cares about that really. It is so stupid to think about the bitcoin and china relation anymore. Just imagine man the bitcoin has crossed the 5K USD prices in no time and that too without china, that clearly states who cares if the china is involved or not. Why anyone would really care now, and I'm not sure why people keep opening a topic based on the china in first place. ;-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

I read the article given at the provided link and it is really well written. I knew that Big economy like china is banning the bitcoin exchanges only for short term and they will return back strongly by supporting the Exchanges by giving them proper licenses and rules & regulations for business purposes. It will be a good positive sign and bitcoin prices will boost, once the china provide the green signal to the Bitcoin exchanges. Came to know from sources that China will generate and regulate its private coin soon. Smiley Smiley

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:02 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-will-likely-resume-cryptocurrency-trading-by-licensing-bitcoin-exchanges/

As I have mentioned in other posts before, the ban from China should be only temporary.  Once they figure out how to regular the crypto market, they will disban the exchanges (provided that the exchanges get proper license).

China is not stupid enough to exclude itself from the crypto ride.  Also, a long term ban will damage its status and reputation in the financial market.

Exactly to what I am thinking first time I knew about Chinese government banning Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges, they just want to put a tax on it to make a profit out of it because their government know they have the biggest cryptocurrency mining industry in the whole world and a big sum of money online is trading to this exchanges by their citizens.

Chinese people are too smart to find another way to access different non Chinese cryptocurrency exchange so it is not a problem to them and that is why the price of Bitcoin is now going strong because of them are not scared about this regulations of their very own government.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:54:47 PM

Bitcoin is at $5300ish now.  Read this article to see why.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/bitcoin-price-record-high-above-5000.html

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

Yes the ban has to be temporary, not really because of it's reputation on the financial market, but simply because it's useless to try to ban bitcoin. The only thing they will achieve with this, will be to send bitcoins users to the dark market, and they will completely lose track of what their citizens are doing. They have billionaires that buy peaces of art, send them to Europe so they can be sold there, and the money is then deposited in a bank account there.
If people can do that with art, they will do the same with bitcoin, either it's banned or not, so it's better for them to try to keep it in sight.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

it is indeed necessary for china to resume cryptocurrency trading as it also stands as one of the major pioneers of the crypto currrency pioneers in the globe and it gives the blockchain technological institution more confidence

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

China always plays its part in this game. It seems that all those banning was just a part of their long term view's or plan for digital currency. Now that they already figured things out. Confidently they are going back to the market.

Also, a long term ban will damage its status and reputation in the financial market.
Agree. In the first place they can't afford to let the opportunity to just pass by. I bet they are losing millions on their finance after banning the huge exchanges for awhile
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

This is my thoughts. Because I know many do not agree that this will be implemented. It may be the only person who wants to knock out the bitcoins and try to sell its holders. They can buy cheap bitcoins and of course the price increases when the so-called whales enter. And now there will be panic buying that will result in price increases.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

Bitcoin can be shaken by a country just like what the Chinese government did yesterday but Bitcoin proved to have market power and showed a very good recovery because it's back to $ 4500, so it's not impossible for them to just want to test Bitcoin. they are worried about their citizens because many of them are involved in this field and Bitcoin can also boost their citizens' economy.
yeah it's just doesn't makes any sense when a superpower country like china who have big influence in cryptocurrency world leaving , it has a lot of benefit for them to keep developing cryptocurrency especially when the miner mostly come from there where the electricity cost far so low compared to any other country. they would do anything to survive . and here we go , they are rumoured to be back and not surprising actually.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Well I guess China realize now that crypto currency is now the new money of the people and whether they like it or not the adaptation will likely to happen soon. I think in few more years bitcoin will become well known global currency that can be used without the need of converting them into fiat.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

All what china is looking at is to have a portion in what so ever profit their citizens are making from bitcoin business and also reduce the rate of scammers that are running ICO.
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

Agree. In the first place they can't afford to let the opportunity to just pass by. I bet they are losing millions on their finance after banning the huge exchanges for awhile

They are missing all the potential corporation taxes that they can collect from these exchanges.

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: