Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring]Make a simple to use bitcoin mining program  (Read 1060 times)
theblazehen (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:04:40 PM

What would it cost me to have a program which can CPU and GPU mine bitcoin made for me? It would need to mine on p2pool.org, and send 10% of all shares to my address.

It would also need to be very simple to use, where you only have a BTC logo, Text area for your address, a start mining button and the hash speed and estimated BTC/day and $/day. eg. Similar to rublik.com

How much would this cost me? Could you also please show the cost/feature?

I do not have the bitcoins yet

BURST: BURST-ZRT2-GB5S-A6CS-HBVAE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:34:29 PM

What would it cost me to have a program which can CPU and GPU mine bitcoin made for me? It would need to mine on p2pool.org, and send 10% of all shares to my address.

Lmao kids today.

Lurk more.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:42:27 PM

It would also need to be very simple to use, where you only have a BTC logo, Text area for your address, a start mining button and the hash speed and estimated BTC/day and $/day. eg. Similar to rublik.com

I would suggest using bitminter's mining program.

It's pretty newb friendly.
Wouldn't mind a tip :v

Nah. I'm just kidding.
But if you want to my siggy has the address

theblazehen (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:12:54 PM

I would suggest using bitminter's mining program.

It's pretty newb friendly.
Wouldn't mind a tip :v

Nah. I'm just kidding.
But if you want to my siggy has the address

Hi. I know about bitminter, however I would like a miner that I can distribute myself to other people, and which then sends me 10% of the coins minted.

Kinda like rublik.com.

I also know how to use cgminer, however I can only cpumine LTC on my pentium Sad

theblazehen (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:25:05 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: