Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage]  (Read 11381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:28 AM

Yeah, babe, I like it. Cheesy

There has been a recent spike in the price of REX, is there a major update coming from the team?

The volume is less than 1 BTC on etheredelta and REX needs to be on an exchange like cryptopia or liqui for better liquidity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

Based on the telegram messages, I think Rex really starts early 2018.
After realize MVP new exchanges will follow.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:33:34 AM

Is this coin dead? Where does this team even communicate at? 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

therefore we must closely monitor the progress of this project so that next year do not miss in participating for this project. stay tune

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

The team was never active over here and OP was the one who used to provide communications from the team over here.We need to have someone from the team who can join here and provide frequent updates on the project.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

The team was never active over here and OP was the one who used to provide communications from the team over here.We need to have someone from the team who can join here and provide frequent updates on the project.
It is true. there must be someone who can explain to us that this project will continue so as not to make everyone confused.
and explains how the project will continue

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Do we have any date for the MVP release, the price is down in terms of BTC when you compare with the ico price.We need the MVP early to be in competition with largely growing real estate blockchain projects.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RealCryptOracle

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Actually, there is a few of news from the REX-Team in the last days. Only not here, but on their Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/rexmls
This project is likely to get more movement (as well their charts): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/real-estate-tokens/#charts
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I can´t find information regarding the Coin distribution criteria, there are still many coins *hidden*
Circulating Supply
8,660,756 REX
Total Supply
24,015,497 REX
When will the other tokens *coins* get released?
Please transparency on this very important issue....
Hope to receive an answer asap as i am interested in the project to invest but can´t do it without knowing whats up

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ik

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

Welcome to REX, a revolutionary new global listing platform where it’s free to list and search for properties. A platform where you won’t be bombarded by ads. Where you’re in control of your own data. Where transactions take days, not months. A platform that pays you to participate.

This is a very long overdue project I would say .. After living in rental places for last 14 years I was thinking about the same believe or not and glad someone already started working on this .
I checked the white paper.. need more details, so here are few hints /questions

1. Not very clear who your SMEs are from both technical and business side.
2. Gateway to MLS database looks like in alfa stage, any updates on this ?  
3. Are you doing any validation from legal side? For example in Florida landlord needs to register his rental property with the city.  Would be great if you could embed that part as well.. as well as city data, i.e like city-data.com so the potential renter doesn't need to look elsewhere . + Realtor need to have real estate broker license here,  that validation would help too.  
4. Short term /vacation rentals - why not ? Same database anyway.
5. Are you  going to have exposure to other countries to bring US standards over there ?  Scam like double rent or even renting to multiple clients exist in other countries, your platform would reduce risks a lot.
6. Background check is often required with big rental companies as well as realtors require certification - are you going to address that ? That's $75-100 each time to some random people . Maybe some basic part of private data could be password protected in a blockchain as well ?
7. Maybe having a link with movers resources ?  What moving companies do : they go to places live uhaul helpers , hire crew for $600-$700 + truck for $100 a day or so and will charge $1500-$2000 clueless renters for local move.

PS
As a summary if you could mention at the end why clients should go with REX mls instead zillow or realtor.com or own broker  ?

Thanks !

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Is there any update from the team here? never seen anything coming after Op stopped posting here and no exchange we could find other than Etherdelta.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Is there any update from the team here? never seen anything coming after Op stopped posting here and no exchange we could find other than Etherdelta.
I think there is no dev team here from the first start only the manager who is updating here with the events and i never seen any part of the team present in answering queries. In my research on coinmarketcap here is what i've found.

Concluding that they are active on twitter.

https://medium.com/@REXMLS/rex-february-dev-update-all-on-schedule-as-live-testing-phase-nears-8a3b0cd15064
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

I think there is no dev team here from the first start only the manager who is updating here with the events and i never seen any part of the team present in answering queries. In my research on coinmarketcap here is what i've found.

https://medium.com/@REXMLS/rex-february-dev-update-all-on-schedule-as-live-testing-phase-nears-8a3b0cd15064

Friends could you tell me please where and as I can buy this at face value?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Friends could you tell me please where and as I can buy this at face value?

It's not a coin but a token. You can BUY it on two exchanges: one CoinExchange and the second decentralized INDEX

indah001

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

What happened ? why price rise 200% today ..
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

What happened with this thread?

Such a good real estate project like REX should have great ann thread with many people and real discussion. What I see here is an abandon thread with few posts in last 6 months. I will ask again what happened REX?

I just followed the latest updates and there is plenty to share. Rex development is strong and lately, there was a rebranding. I just don't get why you leave this thread with no attention fro the team or OP.

KipM

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: