Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get easy btc from an investment?  (Read 939 times)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:08:29 AM

there is no easy way of getting Bitcoin, when you are trying to figure out an easy method then you must also be attached yourself in the risky position. so you have to learn about the Bitcoin properly then you need to start investing in this platform. there is no shortcut way of making a profit. but you may save some Bitcoin for a few months which could be one of the most profitable strategies.

Definitely no shortcut, we can get som small amounts from being affliates or some campaign ,but it will depen on our strategy how to make it grow.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:13:31 AM

Question? I want to learn how to get easy btc from my investment? and how to easily get earn my money back?

I am thinking you are still at amateur level in bitcoin activities. Ok honestly if you are asking then i would like to tell that, till today i didn't find any great sites which give high interest on bitcoins or any kind of high returns on investment. But i would recommend you to go for trading and investment by your self study which is the best way to earn good money . Learn the technical analysis subject in trading and practise them well and then go for trading in your live account, which will give your money back in easiest possible way.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
kejot

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

I think by investing in ico will make you more get bitcoin but you are advised to more patiently wait to get bigger Grin

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

I don't believe in quick cash. I invest into BTC and hold onto it. And when the time comes, I cash out. I mean like everyone said, you gotta be more specific. There are ways of securing your BTC so it doesn't get hacked.
I invest my money like time deposit and when it comes the maturity date  I withdraw. Then I buy bitcoin  the first thing I do is to invest. Invest and trading in bitcoin is the best way to earn money and more profitable income. Hardwork and dedication to campaign bitcoin it makes you successful.

Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

Question? I want to learn how to get easy btc from my investment? and how to easily get earn my money back?
Investment are of two types long term and short term. At this moment do not go for long therm investment because its a period where bitcoin is at a peak of bubble burst. Invest small and short will help you.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

Frankly speaking, I haven't found any honest program till date which can pay you interest on your invested amount. All of them are scammer and known as ponzi schemes. So never invest your bitcoin in any websites who offers interest payment on your invested bitcoin. Instead try trading, it is the most legitimate way to earn more from your investment.

Or you can try investing to yourself. Hold your bitcoins until the time is right. You need patience here because bitcoin is long term investment. Remember that if is so easy and too good to be true , double check it. It might be a scam so be sure you won't easily believe to anyone.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:43:54 PM

Easy btc? No it doesnt exist even on putting your bitcoin on investment sites. Earning it would really be somehow hard and dont expect on huge returns knowing that legit sites or investment as of now do only give a small return on monthly basis. Ex. Gambling site bankroll investment but yet there another thing which will potentially give you good amounts or returns but would be more riskier which is on trading.

Bitpetite

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:21:51 PM

I think you have to spread your risk out. Crypto is still a risky investment. Whatever you invest in crypto be able to lose it.

I buy into some ICO's, 60% large cap coins, 30% mid cap coins and 10% low cap coins. I also invest in Bitconnect (45% interest), although I don't like this so much as I only get USD back and of course Bitpetite where I get 47% back in BTC, ETH or LTC.

Spread your investments and hodl.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

for now, there is no easy way to get btc and expect it back quickly. because bitcoin prices are now on the rise, so to get back the quick money would be the result is not much. and I think that's a disadvantage

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

There is no easy way out. One way is to loan your BTC in Poloniex to earn small amount of interests.

If you want good profits, you have to do research on the good altcoins and ICOs to invest in. The research requires time and efforts.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:06 AM

For me, you can get an easy Bitcoin from an investment in by joining ICO. You can buy coins or tokens during ICO on a cheaper price especially on their pre-sale. Sometimes, they also offer discounts like you will have 20% more coins or tokens if you will buy on the first few days of their ICO. You can buy tokens or coins in less than a dollar (it depends on their ICO price) and sell it on a higher price once the ICO is finished or after a few months. If you buy coins or tokens on a good project during their ICO, I'll assure you that it will give you more income in the future.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

Investing in promising ICO project is the way to get profitable returns for your BTC. Try to identify two or three projects and hold the coins for 3 to 5 times gains.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

I don't believe such thing exists.

Many of us trade altcoins and BTC/fiat, there's nothing easy about this, we need to take a lot of pain sometimes, there's a lot of work involved in turning a profit at the end of the year.

You can just hold bit coin for the long term, that will be easy...

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

Frankly speaking, I haven't found any honest program till date which can pay you interest on your invested amount. All of them are scammer and known as ponzi schemes. So never invest your bitcoin in any websites who offers interest payment on your invested bitcoin. Instead try trading, it is the most legitimate way to earn more from your investment.
I also suggest trading to earn using btc. But remember that before going into trading, learn first how it works and analyze the risk that it may cost to you, the market trends and future of the coins you would buy and sell.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:53:27 AM

There is no easy way, on getting BTC from an investment. You need to study more and gaining knowledge about decentralized cryptocurrency. Having a bitcoin nowadays, is very good thing to do as an investment.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

you must deepen your research and experience. so I think someone will understand when he has knowledge and experience. so you basically have to try to get involved. one of the most important things, fill your life with knowledge of crypto and bitcoin.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:12:23 AM

all you have to do is experience and knowledge. not easy to get profit from bitcoin or crypto. all are always at risk. so when you buy bitcoin you have to have knowledge and plan.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin for your investment it is so tactic matter. First time you thing who you want to earn ? I suggest you do crypto currency trading. If you work with crypto trading you can make a some and huge amount bitcoin it is depend on you and your investment. if your investment is so big you can make a big money for it. so now start trading and make a easy bitcoin with your investment.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:50 AM

It depends upon on how you manage your investment. If you invest try to have research first on the reputation of that business you are planning to invest in in order to have good earnings. And one thing if you trade try to remember this strategy " buy low and then sell high". In that case you can earn with your business and have returns with your capital.
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

There can be many ways but the best way is to invest when the price of the BTC is low and take back / earn back when the price reaches it's top(my opinion)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: