Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get easy btc from an investment?  (Read 946 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin for your investment it is so tactic matter. First time you thing who you want to earn ? I suggest you do crypto currency trading. If you work with crypto trading you can make a some and huge amount bitcoin it is depend on you and your investment. if your investment is so big you can make a big money for it. so now start trading and make a easy bitcoin with your investment.
Trading doesn't need big capital at first because it needs more analogy and patience at the first time of your trading because if you will become greedy and if you will put a lot of investment of money into trading then the higher chance that you will lose the chance to make money and you will just lose in trading but if you will invest in more analogy and patience even though your capital is very low, you can still make a lot of money because your analogy and patience will play a big role in trading.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Professionals like Warren Buffet say that. Dont put all eggs in one basket. Because when it drops it may break all. As with the investment you do not have to put all your money into an investment because when it's stolen may all your money be lost to you.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:53:31 AM

Maybe by holding bitcoin in the wallet for a relatively long period of about 2-3 years is already included in bitcoin investment, and that way I think is most effective and safe, although it takes a long time but the investment tends to have a lower risk of loss.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:58:39 AM

Forum is best for learning and earning. I think trading is best for btc earning. if you want trade you need huge knowledge about alt coin. Announce alt coin discussion you get news about new alt coin. if you follow this you can regularly update.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
chief143

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

I thought investing in BTC was fast, easy and it has huge returns. However, it takes a lot of reading, understanding, and back testing before you start to profit. If you want to earn BTC, don't put it in get-rich-easy schemes. Take action and take responsibility.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:22:43 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 07:11:31 AM by MiF

Question? I want to learn how to get easy btc from my investment? and how to easily get earn my money back?

You could easily earn thru bitcoin investments if you could luckily found an investing websites which will give you big earnings thru your investment to them but this is very difficult because most of these sites are HYIP or a Ponzi schem which is a scam or fraud so be cautious. Then if you have a huge capital to invest then you could easily gain also thru hoarding and trading bitcoin in which using a big amount to invest is an advantage to earn big profit quickly.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:25:04 AM

You need to download a wallet first. And then to the professional bitcoin forum to learn some knowledge of the block chain, finally to register a bitcoin exchange, try to trade a lot, you will understand the answer, to help you, friend
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:15:17 AM

Forum is best for learning and earning. I think trading is best for btc earning. if you want trade you need huge knowledge about alt coin. Announce alt coin discussion you get news about new alt coin. if you follow this you can regularly update.
from the simple way you will be able to achieved success, you better to understand the flow of your investment, trading is one of the best investment
but you also need to invest your time in order to successfully gain from this system, better now to begin with small capital and check if your interest
will suit you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

investment can have a lot of meaning, in fact nothing is easy in obtaining btc, it takes effort and time sacrifice.
but if you have time to learn something like trading, gambling or following various bounty. maybe it can add btc you easily, although of course have risk in each of them.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

Question? I want to learn how to get easy btc from my investment? and how to easily get earn my money back?
No matter what is easy, the easier it becomes to risk and so do not believe it. You can invest in ico if you want to make more profit.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

to get easy btc-is invest in perspective ico and trading, but without knowladge its impossible, you can follow groups with experienced traders wich may give long-term insides about altcoins. I made like this and keep strategy for long-term period.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

Actually you didn't mention are you going to invest long term or short term. Making easy Bitcoin from an investment is not that much easy. If I have enough money to invest in Bitcoin I will make it systematically to support my portfolio. I never invest in one stretch because if anything goes wrong I might have the chances of loosing all. I make my investment in equal breakdown to get the income from all part and be safe from the loosing aspect. For sure Bitcoin is increasing and we can make big return from it but also we should give some time.

I father always advise me don't think of easy growing make it happen with hard work and proper execution that will sustain in long.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

If you want to get easily your earnings you can sell your bitcoin right away when you find out that the value appreciate this will give a sure income but quite small amount. But if you want to earn big try holding your bitcoin for 2 or 3 years I'm pretty sure you will harvest good profit out of it. Bitcoin will always give return on investment it's up to you which limit of income you would like to earn.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

For me, the best way for investment is trading. You can get your own profit with trading.
ROI also quicker than just pasif investment like in some website.
mackenzied

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

Are you investing in bitcoin and have you now want to reclaim your capital from bitcoin? Now that bitcoin is being priced you find people who can afford your bitcoin. Selling bitcoin not only retrieve capital but also add interest. Keep watching the market bitcoin continuously.

krun4

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

If you are going for the easy you will always face the hardest situations. Just give it some time mate, learn for different opportunities, new ICOs that seem promising, alt coins that have good background and expected to grow.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

Depends on many factors such as the price you invest at and how lucky you get. If the news coverage is good then you could very easily make your money back and especially before a hard fork
Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

You can directly sell your bitcoin,
But if you want to try to hold it for 1 or 3 years, I'm sure you'll get a huge profit from Bitcoin, Bitcoin definitely increases and we can generate a big return from it but also we have to give some time.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

Honestly, I don't get exactly what you mean. Did you buy Bitcoin and then you invested it? If it's what you mean then I think it depends on where you invested your Bitcoin. Be reminded Bitcoin is a risky investment, when you buy it it's already an investment and you have already risked your money in buying it. So, when you invested your Bitcoin the more you risked your money... you double risked it!

googlebtc

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

if you want to get bitcoin in an instant way you can see in trading what will be profitable and you are careful first before trading then you will get fast if you check how your trading and sometimes most people only invest bitcoin in long term . when on time they will sell and get the profit they want, and depending on their ability to make a profit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: