Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14534 times)
Ferminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

Wow! A super coin is not needed by anyone, so nowhere is it traded))). And this developer assured the correctness of his course. I did not want to listen to what the investors were advising him. Well, it's okay, investors in his projects clearly will not be MORE !!!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:13 AM

This maiden is a fraud and a liar !!! Do not mess with it. Do not trust him with your money! He deceived investors. I can confirm this not only. He is covered up with good intentions, but in fact he deceives people here.

Ferminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:16 AM

No one here is helping you! Can not hope. You only give money to this unscrupulous person and that's all!

ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

No one here is helping you! Can not hope. You only give money to this unscrupulous person and that's all!

Are you still going on ? sit back and watch us help people :-) nothing more to say

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
senci123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

NOTICE UPDATE:
We will be helping  10 familes get through the holiday to apply visit www.reliefproject.com fill out  request help like this
TITLE: Holiday Giveaway
Cause: Holiday Giveaway
AMOUNT: 0
DESCRIPTION:(leave a small description of why your family  would be a good pick for our  giveaway)

First 10 people to 1000 votes will get the reward

Reward will be around 300-500 USD FROM THE RESERVE!

Also go to campaigns / twitter and post the lastest message " We will be helping 10 familes get through the holiday for more info join discord! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3  @Relief_Coin" and you will be rewarded 0.003 TGAO

This will end a week or 2 before christmas ! DONT WASTE ANY TIME .. Share on twitter someone needs our help!

https://twitter.com/Relief_Coin/status/933856855457189888
You put up the wrong link, www.reliefproject.com when it should be www.reliefproject.us
Ferminer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

Are you still going on ? sit back and watch us help people :-) nothing more to say
Your project is dead. You just do not know how to do business properly. You just lie and deceive investors. While other developers professionally do their job, you only feed investors with promises. Already a lot of time has passed since the start. But you have not kept your promises. There is no listing for a normal stock exchange. And he collected money for this.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Your project is dead. You just do not know how to do business properly. You just lie and deceive investors. While other developers professionally do their job, you only feed investors with promises. Already a lot of time has passed since the start. But you have not kept your promises. There is no listing for a normal stock exchange. And he collected money for this.

the project isnt even dead lol just go some where else with your lies i havent broken a promise if you read correctly i need to sell ALL MASTERNODES to pay for all exchanges we only sold 26 - 60 i have a plan i am following and i dont take orders from you have a nice day ..

On other news

For those still in need remember we are helping 10 Families this holiday head on over to www.reliefproject.us and fill out the request help tab

Ferminer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

the project isnt even dead lol just go some where else with your lies i havent broken a promise if you read correctly i need to sell ALL MASTERNODES to pay for all exchanges we only sold 26 - 60 i have a plan i am following and i dont take orders from you have a nice day ..

On other news

For those still in need remember we are helping 10 Families this holiday head on over to www.reliefproject.us and fill out the request help tab
It's all a lie! You're lying all over again. What you promised investors was not fulfilled. then what you promised later was also a lie. your project is dead! You have exhausted the credit of trust. no one else will not trust your money - you're a fraud. The only way back for you is to return money to deceived investors.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:35:08 AM

On other news

It's all a lie! You're lying all over again. What you promised investors was not fulfilled. then what you promised later was also a lie. your project is dead! You have exhausted the credit of trust. no one else will not trust your money - you're a fraud. The only way back for you is to return money to deceived investors.

If the project is dead to you then leave no one cares what ur saying I will be helping 10!familes this holiday I don't see how that's a lie or how the project is dead I can care less what your saying since I'm still here working on the project sine day one if you continue I will ban you from all my projects bottom line I will not tolerate you any more

Ferminer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:45 AM

For the fact that I wrote the truth, this man blocked me into discord. And this is after I invested 0.5 BTC in his project !!! He did not keep his promises. those promises on the fulfillment of which he took my BTC. You're a liar! Return the money of investors! Return my money! You can no longer deceive people here. no one will give you any money. your account is dead. as well as your scam project.

Ferminer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

On other news

If the project is dead to you then leave no one cares what ur saying I will be helping 10!familes this holiday I don't see how that's a lie or how the project is dead I can care less what your saying since I'm still here working on the project sine day one if you continue I will ban you from all my projects bottom line I will not tolerate you any more

Your lies do not bother anyone. You can write fairy tales for your children. You're a liar.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

On other news

Your lies do not bother anyone. You can write fairy tales for your children. You're a liar.

You are not writing the truth I gave u tons of warnings to stop with ur bullshit  and you didn't you will  see we are helping people this holiday I don't need to prove anything to you sit back and watch  . I'm done with ur complaining yes I blocked you you keep calling me a liar scammer when I'm here everyday busting my ass coding and making sure this project runs great . I will not stand for this BOTTOM LINE I'm here for those that need it if you don't like it TOO BAD I'm going to continue with my project.

Ferminer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

On other news

You are not writing the truth I gave u tons of warnings to stop with ur bullshit  and you didn't you will  see we are helping people this holiday I don't need to prove anything to you sit back and watch  . I'm done with ur complaining yes I blocked you you keep calling me a liar scammer when I'm here everyday busting my ass coding and making sure this project runs great . I will not stand for this BOTTOM LINE I'm here for those that need it if you don't like it TOO BAD I'm going to continue with my project.
your project is dead and nobody needs it. you are a fraud! everyone should know this. you will no longer deceive investors. because you will not have them any more.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:44:36 AM

On other news

your project is dead and nobody needs it. you are a fraud! everyone should know this. you will no longer deceive investors. because you will not have them any more.

ok if you say so

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:03:35 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 02:57:54 AM by ganjaman

Help those in need by voting at www.reliefproject.us click LIVE VOTING

We will be helping  10 familes get through the holiday to apply visit www.reliefproject.us fill out  request help like this
DESCRIPTION:(leave a small description of why your family  would be a good pick for our  giveaway)

Also go to campaigns / twitter and post the lastest message " We will be helping 10 familes get through the holiday for more info join discord! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3  @Relief_Coin" and you will be rewarded 0.003 TGAO

This will end a week or 2 before christmas ! DONT WASTE ANY TIME .. Share on twitter someone needs our help!

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:57:39 AM

NOTICE UPDATE:
We will be helping  10 familes get through the holiday to apply visit www.reliefproject.com fill out  request help like this
DESCRIPTION:(leave a small description of why your family  would be a good pick for our  giveaway)

Also go to campaigns / twitter and post the lastest message " We will be helping 10 familes get through the holiday for more info join discord! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3  @Relief_Coin" and you will be rewarded 0.003 TGAO

You put up the wrong link, www.reliefproject.com when it should be www.reliefproject.us

thank you didnt even notice i will edit now

Ferminer

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

For a long time the liar did not talk about "the good he made"))). Apparently he is no longer given money, there is no one else to deceive). And it is right! Do not feed this nasty man - he scamer is 100% !!!

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

For a long time the liar did not talk about "the good he made"))). Apparently he is no longer given money, there is no one else to deceive). And it is right! Do not feed this nasty man - he scamer is 100% !!!

i never even said i wasnt givin money what are you talking about have you talked to me? no i havent heard from you at all nor did i speak to you stop spreading lies or i will just report you for spamming

Ferminer

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

i never even said i wasnt givin money what are you talking about have you talked to me? no i havent heard from you at all nor did i speak to you stop spreading lies or i will just report you for spamming
No it's not spam! Your project is spam. You're a liar and a rascal. When you collected money from investors, you promised to be listed on a normal exchange. And also listing for resources like mnrank, masternodes.online, masternodes.pro. You told investors that the BTC will go including this. But you did not spend on this and 1 satoshi! All your promises are not fulfilled. You arrogant liar. Everybody has already understood this. Evidence in the discord. Return the BTC to investors or fulfill your promises.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

No it's not spam! Your project is spam. You're a liar and a rascal. When you collected money from investors, you promised to be listed on a normal exchange. And also listing for resources like mnrank, masternodes.online, masternodes.pro. You told investors that the BTC will go including this. But you did not spend on this and 1 satoshi! All your promises are not fulfilled. You arrogant liar. Everybody has already understood this. Evidence in the discord. Return the BTC to investors or fulfill your promises.

ok

on to other things

Make sure to vote for the families so far we have just 1 listed if there is no more for this giveaway we will just give to the user that posted on the site. Make sure to read his message and give him a vote! www.reliefproject.us

If you know anyone else looking for some help this holiday make sure to send them our website link

Thank you for the great support so far everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: