Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14534 times)
allcru

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

We are only 16k away from being listed on mntop!! Let's all go and donate a bit to get TGAO listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

You also have a Wallet for the Raspberry Pi?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

TGAO will soon be available on https://crypto-bridge.org/  Cheesy
n0mad82

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

You can now find TGAO on the rank site https://mntop.co.in/ the Roi is actually higher than whats listed there and some payouts are up to 5000 to 6000 coins each
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

Looks good, going to mine this coin:)looks good this coin
allcru

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Hi Everyone! We've started crowdfunding for our TGAO listing on Crypto-Bridge and we only have .2 BTC left! Please consider donating some of those epic masternode profits to help get this awesome project moving up so we can start helping more & more people!

Please come join our discord to chat with the community and get updates on the listing!

Discord Invite - https://discord.gg/wpAngdk
tvorec28

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Hi Everyone! We've started crowdfunding for our TGAO listing on Crypto-Bridge and we only have .2 BTC left! Please consider donating some of those epic masternode profits to help get this awesome project moving up so we can start helping more & more people!

Please come join our discord to chat with the community and get updates on the listing!

Do not disgrace!)) For listing on the exchange must pay this addict-ganjaman!
He collected BTC from people and promised on this money to come to exchanges!
Not only have people lost money on his coin Scam, but also on the listing ask.. Absolutely conscience have lost!
allcru

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Not only have people lost money on his coin Scam, but also on the listing ask.. Absolutely conscience have lost!

While I can't speak to any of that, my experience has been a positive one. I've already ROI'd 3 times since i got a masternode setup. I have also seen the good this project does outside the crypto world.
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

While I can't speak to any of that, my experience has been a positive one. I've already ROI'd 3 times since i got a masternode setup. I have also seen the good this project does outside the crypto world.

lol dont worry about that fool i am already putting in .2 of the .5 btc need while hes still crying about being on cryptoia i cant with these people too funny

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
tvorec28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)
2. why do you not ask for a listing of coins from the developer, and turn to investors?
tvorec28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

lol dont worry about that fool i am already putting in .2 of the .5 btc need while hes still crying about being on cryptoia i cant with these people too funny

I'm not worried anymore - you're not worthy!)
why did you pay only 0.2 btc? and the rest who will pay? or are you waiting for the community to pay for you? you collected on the sale of shit 7 btc and can't pay 0,5 btc for listing?
so who are you after that?
all you do is collect money from people and then walk around and begging for your investors to pay for the listing instead of you!)))))))
so I'm not worried, I'm saying all your projects are fraud!
allcru

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)
2. why do you not ask for a listing of coins from the developer, and turn to investors?

1. Private sales in various discord servers - it is also listed on masternodexchange.com which i have also sold some on and sold some when coinsmarket was not crap.
2. I don't consider any coin to be completely on the Dev. They are there to launch and support the coin technically (and in other ways) but i believe the people involved from the community side need to chip in help as well. These are all essentially start-ups and like any startup needs support from outsiders. Again I have no issues helping this dev and this community out as i have had no negative experiences.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

why did you pay only 0.2 btc? and the rest who will pay? or are you waiting for the community to pay for you? you collected on the sale of shit 7 btc and can't pay 0,5 btc for listing?
all you do is collect money from people and then walk around and begging for your investors to pay for the listing instead of you!)))))))

:-) you dont know about the other exchanges we will be paying for an other listings .. i hope you never run a business as you will spend all your money on 1 thing. there is a plan for it all if you dont believe i really dont care honestly. have a nice day !

tvorec28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:22:05 AM by tvorec28

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)

1. Private sales in various discord servers - it is also listed on masternodexchange.com which i have also sold some on and sold some when coinsmarket was not crap.
2. I don't consider any coin to be completely on the Dev. They are there to launch and support the coin technically (and in other ways) but i believe the people involved from the community side need to chip in help as well. These are all essentially start-ups and like any startup needs support from outsiders. Again I have no issues helping this dev and this community out as i have had no negative experiences.

1. LOL)) masternodexchange.com - no comments))))
2. Yes, I completely agree with you, when the developers of the coin are honest and decent people - they need help!
BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, WHEN TALKING ABOUT PROJECTS of a drug ADDICT - ganjaman! this monster creates a fraudulent projects with many million Premine, sell them to people and NEVER fulfilling its promises! And then another, begging money from investors for what is OBLIGED to do myself.
I always rely on facts, and facts speak for themselves!

Judge for yourself - he has NOT FULFILLED ANY of ITS PROMISES, although since the start of the coin it's been 5 months!!!
Conclusion: ganjaman - a liar, a thief and a crook!
P. S. I appeal to all the investors who dealt with ganjaman - don'T give HIM EVEN a CENT!!!
because he will surely deceive you!
tvorec28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

:-) you dont know about the other exchanges we will be paying for an other listings .. i hope you never run a business as you will spend all your money on 1 thing. there is a plan for it all if you dont believe i really dont care honestly. have a nice day !

I don't care how many businesses you have!
you are obliged to fulfill your obligations to investors!
are you selling your shit together 7 BTC! and this money is enough to pay for the listing of 0.5 BTC!
but since you're a very greedy dick, you decided to keep begging money from your community! Absolutely conscience have lost!
n0mad82

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Promo: Thousands of coins are being given away currently. Join the discord for details!  Cheesy https://discord.gg/d8ThUBU
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)

1. LOL)) masternodexchange.com - no comments))))
2. Yes, I completely agree with you, when the developers of the coin are honest and decent people - they need help!
BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, WHEN TALKING ABOUT PROJECTS of a drug ADDICT - ganjaman! this monster creates a fraudulent projects with many million Premine, sell them to people and NEVER fulfilling its promises! And then another, begging money from investors for what is OBLIGED to do myself.
I always rely on facts, and facts speak for themselves!

Judge for yourself - he has NOT FULFILLED ANY of ITS PROMISES, although since the start of the coin it's been 5 months!!!
Conclusion: ganjaman - a liar, a thief and a crook!
P. S. I appeal to all the investors who dealt with ganjaman - don'T give HIM EVEN a CENT!!!
because he will surely deceive you!

LMAO i already stated we didnt even sell all the nodes so go back a read again you fool . also it was the users idea to crowd fund not mine so who is begging?

if you cant find it i stated we didnt sell all the nodes so THAT MEANS WE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TO GET LISTED ON CRYTOPIA learn to read please and we still have all the funds from masternode sale that we are using to pay for OTHER listings not just 1 exchange .

anyways you wasted enough of my time only reason i answer is to let other people know you dont have the facts right and you are just crying about not getting listed on 1 exchange that we didnt even get enough for in the first place :-) have a nice day

creepycrawler

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

we still have all the funds from masternode sale that we are using to pay for OTHER listings not just 1 exchange .
And where are these other exchanges?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

we are doing crypto-bridge right now then as a community will vote for the next exchange the options will be

coinexchange
kucoin
binance
livecoin
yobit

we will vote after crypto-bridge listing is all set

we are already on

https://masternodexchange.com/markets/tgaobtc
http://coinsmarkets.com/index.php ( they are having issues so cant really trade here )
soon to be
crypto-bridge

n0mad82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

POW has ended, the rewards to TGAO masternodes are very high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: