Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start mining from 0 to hero (I hope )  (Read 444 times)
Gregorakis94 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:08:07 AM

Hello guys. Last month I study and read a lot about mining and it seems very interesting so I'm very close to start my personal mining thing.First of all my electricity will be 0,025€ kWh which I think it's average. I will go for script coins like litecoin. I can find in Greece a Antminer l3+ for 3300€ in stock so I don't have to wait 1 or 2 moths if I buy from internet ( custom etc batches) Is it good idea to start the thing ? Best regards
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:15:33 AM

That's nice, and the price is pretty much average for an L3+, but if you are talking about Altcoin mining and not Bitcoin mining you're in the wrong section, bud. Your electrical price is actually quite nice, getting ahold of a fee S9s would be a better place to start than an L3+ in my opinion. The difficulty of Scrypt coins, profitability and the number of L3+s being made every day is degrading their mining ability and I personally would just play it safe and buy an S9. Just my thoughts.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

I started mining about 4 or 5 months ago, using GPU miners and mining ethereum. I have been happy with the results of the mining, and have found that it provided a lot of additional value to me personally just by forcing me to learn about crypto and altcoins in general. So most likely you will make money in mining, and it will also bring forward lots of new opportunities to you for buying and selling other currencies that you may have never learned about otherwise. It has become a real addiction of mine over the last few months. Good luck my friend!!

ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

Hello guys. Last month I study and read a lot about mining and it seems very interesting so I'm very close to start my personal mining thing.First of all my electricity will be 0,025€ kWh which I think it's average. I will go for script coins like litecoin. I can find in Greece a Antminer l3+ for 3300€ in stock so I don't have to wait 1 or 2 moths if I buy from internet ( custom etc batches) Is it good idea to start the thing ? Best regards
With a so low price for your electricity, I think that quasi all ideas are good in mining business :-).
The best thing with the ASIC AntMiner is it is a very easy to use hardware.
If you have knowledge in computer hardware and in softxares, you can also make some GPUs RIGs.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:09:07 AM

how can you get so cheap electricity in Greece ? The average price is 5 times higher than you stated ..
Gregorakis94 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

how can you get so cheap electricity in Greece ? The average price is 5 times higher than you stated ..

Because my business burns a lot of electricity and I make custom deal with watt and wallet company
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: