Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on SUMOKOIN EVX TKR TZC, BIS BLAS ELIX NEBLI ENGIMA LRC VEN ICON NEBL  (Read 637 times)
iemg88 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:09:15 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 12:28:04 AM by iemg88

Hey guys i'm researching on a few upcoming x10 bagger coins and I need your opinions.

What are your thoughts on these following coins?:

Sumokoin (SUMO):

-Privacy coin
-Profitable to mine
-Beginning rebranding process
-Just recently listed on Livecoin

Everex (EVX):
-Just recently ICO'd and listed on Etherdelta
-Ambitious project to seamlessly allow low income populations to transfer money/process microtransactions

Trackr (TKR):
-Starting rebranding process
-Some type of desktop (soon) and mobile application to manage your portfolio

Bismuth (BIS):
-First python language blockchain

Blakestar (BLAS):

Elixir (ELIX):
-Is it still going big?

TrezarCoin (TZC):
Some type of minable POS coin
Soon to launch their website

Neblio (NEBL):
-BLockchain Platform w REST APIs in 8 diff languages which makes them stand out.
-Nice Point of Stake (accumulate NEBLs in your wallet!)
-x14 from ICO
-Constrained by lack of exchanges because it is only listed on Cryptopia as of yet, and its been in talks for listing on other exchanges for awhile so is their team actually serious about this??
-Is this coin going to keep mooning??!

ICOs (To be listed):

ENGIMA (ENG)
-Team of MIT developers
-I got into the ICO, apparently some data driven investment platform that helps w trading

ICON (ICX)
-I realize its too soon to say, but I got this for ICO too
-WILL THIS MOON? (hyped)
-Korean ethereum?
-Created by DAYLI foundation group a leading fintech group in Korea

Some higher cap stocks:
Loopring (LRC)
-Team of ex-google developers
-Advised by Da Hongfei, VP of Baidu
-Recently relisted on HitBTC
-Now recently more active creating a telegram group, planning to list on more exchanges
-Updating Website Contest

Vechain (VEN)
-apparently has major partnerships w top freighting companies in Asia
-Working product used in clothing retailers in China
-in the portfolio of PWC
-Latest statements from Sunny Li CEO on October 3rd during Q&A
-Are we going to hear from these guys again???

What do you guys think of these coins?
Are they going to the moon? and why?

PLEASE share any info/updates you know about these coins, and if you think they will do well in the future
ALSO if you know of any coins that I may be able to add to this list please let me know
THANKS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viiiii

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

Everex (EVX) got some good support and advisory. Have a good feeling that the team has real ambitions to create real value and a product with future use. The field is big and enough space for many different companies who provide that service.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

Everex (EVX) got some good support and advisory. Have a good feeling that the team has real ambitions to create real value and a product with future use. The field is big and enough space for many different companies who provide that service.

ICX  has  too much  total  supply  and I can't  see  value, for what this coin will be used?
cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

I have small portion of Sumo in my portfolio, I have no idea why I added in my portfolio and I had nil expectation. But it has tripled in few weeks since I bought, for some reason still I do not have belief in this coin Smiley

The coins which I expected to do well are still in the same range where I bought. Not sure, which strategy to follow. Anyhow its short term only and in longer run they will win eventually.
Zack15

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

ICON(ICX) is not going to go 10x because of ICO ban in Korea. Unless you want to take risk  like NEO holders hoping the same for china.
iemg88 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:42 AM

Zack15, im very very certain that ICON is uneffected by the Korean ICO ban for the following reasons:
1. ICO has already ended
2. The company was registered in Sweden not Korea.
3. There is speculation that ICON has some government connections in Korea, even more inflated by the fact that they are a project of the largest fintech companies in Korea.

IF ANYTHING, there is way, WAY less competition for the "Korean Ethererum", ICON will become a monopoly coin in this sector. Im almost certain we will see atleast x10 in the near future.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:10:35 AM

Out of all these, own SUMOKOIN only! I bought it since it is a fork coin of Monero but
it is so undervalued compared to it. Just put some away in long-term portfolio.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

You are very meticulous in seeing a good stock for investment,I really appreciate this thread thank you for making it.Think alt name I also want to invest in,about EVX the price they offer is only 1 $ but I see the starting price they offer between 3 $ to 4 $ has good long-term potential.I see and read this too VEN this is a very good project and will surely succeed in the market.

iemg88 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

im glad I could help!
Lets get everyone in here to see what their opinions are on these coins and other prospective coins
Lets make some money!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

Hey guys i'm researching on a few upcoming x10 bagger coins and I need your opinions.

What are your thoughts on these following coins?:

Sumokoin (SUMO):

-Privacy coin
-Profitable to mine
-Beginning rebranding process
-Just recently listed on Livecoin

Sumocoin will hard x10 because only 1 million out of 88 millions was mined so far. so lots and lots still to come. Inflation will be huge. I more predict -x10 in next 2 years. Not to mention there is a 9 million SUMO premine for developers. Please.  There are plenty legit coins out there. With zero premine, dev fund, masterondes, or any other crap. We are early adopters here. Everyone can ear plenty investing in good projects. Why even bother with this crap?
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:06:43 AM

Sumokoin is the most promising of the group IMHO and I have taken a position

1. Its a fork of Monero with a $1B+ market cap. XMR is arguably one of the strongest of the crypto currencies with a legitimate franchise along with BTC.

2. It benefits from the privacy trend that lifts all boats including Monero, Zach, Verge, Aeon, DigitalNote, ZClassic, Zencash, Deep Onion, Spectrecoin
As governments continue to wage the war on cash and the spectre of increased taxation / wealth confiscation exists the demand for privacy oriented currencies will continue to escalate.  

3. There is quite a bit of development for a $1M market cap coin, please see below for a recent SUMO update from one of the main developers.

FYI, devs won't go anywhere and are working on:

1. GUI Wallet bugs: these nasty bugs (not able to connect to/sync with network and corrupted wallet files) have been addressed and fixed at the next minor release in a couple of days.

2. Core devs: the subaddress codes will be on Github for community test by the end of this month and will come to official release when no issues found (probably in October)

3. New website and rebranding: we are plan to introduce new website on early October, new brand/new color theme then will be requested to update on all other sites.

4. Exchanges: we are still working to get SUMOKOIN listed on other big exchanges. We'll update info when we have firm confirmation from any of them.

Thanks a lot for your kind supports.

Sumoshi Tanaka

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:40:25 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:50:41 PM by tuiputui

SUMOKOIN had a new logo, new website and updated roadmap on last week.
i started mining some sumo(modest rig not much reward), and the wallet is pretty easy going considering its using monero tech.

do you recommend invest some $ in this project beside mining??? it looks good to me considering the price of other pricacy projects like pivx or komodo... what do you mean saying inflation is very high with just one million out of 80  out (max is 10M according to coinmarjetcap?)?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

I like your selection and show you know the space, one coin I don't think has much potential from your list is Trackr, there are a number of free websites offering something similar and most of them generate their revenue from ads
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

Sumokoin is a Monero fork but does not have the same minds behind it. If their developers think success can easily be copied by forking a coin, then they will learn they have not created anything but a pump and dump coin.

Or maybe that was the real purpose.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tuiputui

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

sumo came from 0.4$ to almost 0.7$ in a day... not bad with all this alts fud ...
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:48:42 PM

Elix is a great project backed by some very hard working Devs. After suppoman's team pumped and dumped it, it has bottomed back out where it was before the pump. Now would be a great time to buy.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

i started mining some sumo(modest rig not much reward), and the wallet is pretty easy going considering its using monero tech.

do you recommend invest some $ in this project beside mining??? it looks good to me considering the price of other pricacy projects like pivx or komodo... what do you mean saying inflation is very high with just one million out of 80  out (max is 10M according to coinmarjetcap?)?

Why would you want to invest in some project which has a huge premine waiting to be dumped in the future?
tuiputui

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

Why would you want to invest in some project which has a huge premine waiting to be dumped in the future?

Ok, i have to said i finally invested a small amount + mining it since a couple of weeks.
I´m in with this project, because Zen already exploded and i feel it´s time to move something else. I think the premine is not bad. It will pay a full-time dev team (sumo seems to have 4 devs now and a roadmap to Q4 2018).

I remeber Zen was criticized over zclassic for this same thing?.. but their roadmap is now on the go with a coin that is worth 20$.... Community based projects are ok , but i think this guys have a similar vision to ZEN that wanted to improve zCash in a better way than zClassic was doing, etc. This japaneses want to improve Monero and needs devs full time, marketing, sponsors, collaborators and all that stuff that makes a project success.
hanonun

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:14 PM

i'm all in sumokoin...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: