Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's success partly is determined by the token sale schema  (Read 328 times)
JohnPierson (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

Hello wanted to discuss the following moment.
I noticed that more sophisticated or distinctive from others token sale schemas attract more attention, which leads to bigger contributions, no matter what is the project itself and its technical details (with equal other things like the team, advisors, experience, MVP, token structure, token distribution, adding to exchanges etc).

For example, EOS suggested to conduct the token sale during the year, Kyber network used white lists. And it all attracted some hype.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
What other interesting token sale structures do you know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomockingbird

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

I noticed that more sophisticated or distinctive from others token sale schemas attract more attention, which leads to bigger contributions, no matter what is the project itself and its technical details (with equal other things like the team, advisors, experience, MVP, token structure, token distribution, adding to exchanges etc).

For example, EOS suggested to conduct the token sale during the year, Kyber network used white lists. And it all attracted some hype.

True story. Also it's worth to menceon Tezos and BAT    - what are their key point of tokensales?
JohnPierson (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:55:12 AM

True story. Also it's worth to menceon Tezos and BAT    - what are their key point of tokensales?

I think they just had excellent ideas and experienced teams, nothing to do with token sale structure
JohnPierson (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

common guys, I need your thoughts  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: