Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeHYPER.com - A [HYPER] faucet and staking pool.  (Read 244 times)
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:50:11 AM

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a good day!

StakeHYPER.com
Staking at light speed!

StakeHYPER.com is a staking pool that also have a faucet you can use to claim free HYPER!

When you hold over 1 HYPER in your balance (from the faucet, or depositing) the system gives you a stake %. Then every time the pool generates coins you get your % of the coins generated! In addition to the staking aspect, the faucet is very simple to use. Just answer the captcha, click claim, and watch your balance grow!

It may not seem like much right now, but using the faucet daily and holding the coins in your balance so the coins start gaining interest will lead to a good amount of money in the future when the value of HYPER rises and becomes much greater than the price it sits at presently (10/6/2017)

The faucet rewards system gives a variable amount of rewards, and there is a jackpot! So you can win up to 5 HYPER just for collecting free coins! We hope you enjoy our service, have a bit of fun, and meet some cool people in the chat box. Stop by anytime, we're always open! Smiley

Check out the BitcoinTalk.org thread about HYPER and learn more about this game built to cater to the gaming industry.

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

amazing, i've signed up and tried your faucet. very interesting and simple, 1 time claim get 0.00146 hyper.
what is the minimum to be able to withdraw?
is hyper already available in exchanger?
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

amazing, i've signed up and tried your faucet. very interesting and simple, 1 time claim get 0.00146 hyper.
what is the minimum to be able to withdraw?
is hyper already available in exchanger?
Hey limmousine! There isn't a minimum, you can withdraw your balance anytime you like, or you can leave  it in your balance and earn even more by staking! You need 1 HYPER to be given a staking percentage, that doesn't take to long if you're persistent and visit daily to up your balance.

Yes! there is already an exchange for HYPER, the coin has been around since 2014! It's a community driven coin, with a host of board members that vote and maintain the coin, it's quite impressive honestly. You're going to want to make your way to CoinExchange.io when it's time for you to sell. Here's a link to that takes you directly to the BTC/HYPER market.

There is another faucet you may like if you enjoy this one. Take a look at GPFaucet.com as well!

Both HYPER and GP are game related coins with slightly different directions. [GP] GoldPieces is a coin that was built to be used as the in-game currency for online games, mainly RPG oriented games, while HYPER focuses on providing gaming related services such as game servers, physical goods, and more!

We look forward to your visit.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:33:01 AM

I accidentally read this article but I have a little problem to say. First I found your site pretty good on the design issue but it was quite a few people interested in it. I saw the history claiming the tap between me and the claimant in advance separated by 321 minutes a very long time. I see this is your low price I have seen on the floor coinex the volume in the last 24h without coin fluctuations in price is not stable the value of your coin is no longer developers have not Interested in it too. So I think you should not spend too much time on a copper coin, the price, communication is poor and optical in the faucet is free that many miners do not care.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

I accidentally read this article but I have a little problem to say. First I found your site pretty good on the design issue but it was quite a few people interested in it. I saw the history claiming the tap between me and the claimant in advance separated by 321 minutes a very long time. I see this is your low price I have seen on the floor coinex the volume in the last 24h without coin fluctuations in price is not stable the value of your coin is no longer developers have not Interested in it too. So I think you should not spend too much time on a copper coin, the price, communication is poor and optical in the faucet is free that many miners do not care.

You can collect coins from the faucet every 30 minutes and the coin is on more exchanges than just CoinExchange.io, I just like them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: