Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:32:45 PM

Can I add ETH based tokens on the eidoo wallet? Or its just ETH for now.Started using the wallet today and the UI is pretty good and performance wise perfect.Will there be an online version similar to MEW and whether the exchange will only be available on the app or will it support browser also?

All ERC20 compliant Token are supported in Eidoo, also some ERC223 Token too. Read the White Paper while it is spectacular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:48:17 PM

Can I add ETH based tokens on the eidoo wallet? Or its just ETH for now.Started using the wallet today and the UI is pretty good and performance wise perfect.Will there be an online version similar to MEW and whether the exchange will only be available on the app or will it support browser also?

All ERC20 compliant Token are supported in Eidoo, also some ERC223 Token too. Read the White Paper while it is spectacular.

Reporting here a really good question, not bla bla bla
Is it possible to import Metamask wallet (seed) in Eidoo?

Actually it is not allowed importing other wallet from private keys or passphrase as metamask, but it will be implemented

While I understand that mobile is the future, it is not clear to me why there's not yet a web interface or a desktop version. Is there a security risk or what?

you right, we're working in a closed workspace for security reasons, where cyber attack are easier to control, but as already wrote, more features will come  in the  future   maybe even web wallet

Correct now you can send and receive ETH and All the  ERC20 based tokens
As quoted, a  dev team member reported, for security reason web solutions will come in a second moment
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

I tried to import the newly created wallet into MEW and was stuck with the HD derivative path and it did not list the eth address created by eidoo.This was just a try to check if it fits on MEW.
Will it work to support the mnemonic phrase with MEW?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:55:46 PM

almost all erc20 tokens are add automatically to the wallet I hope in the future they add a feature that you can add token manually by yourself, and add all other principal coins like dogecoin , litecoin etc, Bitcoin is already announced on white paper, waiting for good news...
kahaiwro

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

I tried to import the newly created wallet into MEW and was stuck with the HD derivative path and it did not list the eth address created by eidoo.This was just a try to check if it fits on MEW.
Will it work to support the mnemonic phrase with MEW?

try with BIP39 tools https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/ input your passphrase (12 words) and set to ETH style.
It will calculate your addresses and priv keys.
go to th MEW website and clic on  "send ETH&Token" open with the first bip39 priv key 
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Good evening !!! My friend has an Android phone version 4.22 but the application does not want to be put. What should he do in this case? He wants to participate in the bounty program.
BitTeo

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Good evening !!! My friend has an Android phone version 4.22 but the application does not want to be put. What should he do in this case? He wants to participate in the bounty program.

The only option is to sell the old phone with android 4 and buy a new smartphone with at least android 6. They really cost really little now .
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

The only option is to sell the old phone with android 4 and buy a new smartphone with at least android 6. They really cost really little now .
Android 4 is not working but what do you  think could we update the old smartphone with new android 6 or it would be not possibile? what do you think ..
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:22:03 PM

So it's not a problem to get a phone. Just in the subject of bounty is only 3 months old and have not yet been untwisted as to be spoken. I also went without problems here and here from a friend such kind of problemki poka.Ladno break through.
kahaiwro

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

So it's not a problem to get a phone. Just in the subject of bounty is only 3 months old and have not yet been untwisted as to be spoken. I also went without problems here and here from a friend such kind of problemki poka.Ladno break through.

If as you suppose your are wondering if bounty stake is high enough to justify the phone swap, let me tell you YES IT IS!
We all came here for the bounty but we found a great Application.
I like Eidoo Wallet , best app 2017!
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:12:35 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:53:43 AM by Lipe490

almost all erc20 tokens are add automatically to the wallet I hope in the future they add a feature that you can add token manually by yourself, and add all other principal coins like dogecoin , litecoin etc, Bitcoin is already announced on white paper, waiting for good news...
I am using Imtoken to store my ERC20 tokens. It is available for Android and iOS mobile phone app.When you send a token to the wallet,
it automatically identify the token and it's added to your balance. So far I haven't had any issues using it and I already received a lot of different tokens ERC20
That helps a lot because some devs forget to put the decimal and the contract adress in the ANN Thread.
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

I am using Imtoken to store my ERC20 tokens. It is available for Android and iOS.
When you send a token to the wallet, it automatically identify the token and it's added to your balance. That helps a lot because some devs forget to put the decimal and the contract adress in the ANN Thread.

Hei Lipe did you try Eidoo wallet App? i don't know the app you're talking about but you can compare for us i you want. waiting yours

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
kahaiwro

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:32:00 AM

First of all that app  seems to me not being an HD wallet, but i may be wrong, second there no exchange development using Dapp as third services. My first choice is Eidoo wallet. 
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:34:45 AM

i try in the past some android wallet maybe the only one is similar to eidoo is coinomi but is only a multicoin wallet don t have(yet) the erc20 tokens,in my opinion eidoo wallet is the best at the present time...
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:25 AM

Whoa! Almost 81k ETH has already been raised that's a pretty big amount. Big congratulation to all the team members.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE