Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:03:57 PM

i tried installing eidoo wallet on my phone and it seem to be like we are not the ones who holds the privatekey of our wallets, is this really safe to use?

it is however letting me back up the wallet using the phrase. exchange isn't yet available too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

I have a question for the Eidoo team. A friend of mine with an old smartphone failed to install the wallet. What version of Android is needed to install it?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

I have a question for the Eidoo team. A friend of mine with an old smartphone failed to install the wallet. What version of Android is needed to install it?

you need a smartphone with android 5 (lollipop), 6 (marshmallow) or 7 (nougat)
if your device is android 4, maybe kitkat,, id does not work!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

i tried installing eidoo wallet on my phone and it seem to be like we are not the ones who holds the privatekey of our wallets, is this really safe to use?

it is however letting me back up the wallet using the phrase. exchange isn't yet available too.

You have the seed to always recover your wallet, even though I think the recovery of the private key is possible in the final version of the wallet.
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:58:39 PM

Tank You. Another question: Can I install two wallets on the same smartphone or divide the same EIDOO wallet into two distinct sections (eg one for the husband and one for his wife)?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

Eidoo will end the token sale in 4 days? We have raised over 80k eth which is awesome, I wish you will raise the maximum cap. Btw, the total supply is 100M tokens right? Only sell 20M in ico? 
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

The passphrase acts as the private key for the wallet.You need to write it down and recovery is only possible with that.Exchange/debit cards are the new features which are coming soon.You can even integrate the passphrase with myetherwallet and use a hardware wallet to protect it.

From hardware wallet, I just have a question.Will eidoo be supported with hardware wallets like trezor,ledger nano?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:13:53 PM

the project is valid,the wallet have great potential,so I think that in this 4 days that remaining of token sale hard cap will be easily reached...
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

You have the seed to always recover your wallet, even though I think the recovery of the private key is possible in the final version of the wallet.

From my point of view this wallet will act like normal exchange wallet because no exchange share the private key with us. It's clear in the concept of this project they will be next level exchange.
eidoo.team

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Thanks guys for supporting us.
We're just now updating iOs platform so token sale is suspended from iPhone devices.
We'll restore service in 12/24 hr

Apologies for any inconvenience

you need a smartphone with android 5 (lollipop), 6 (marshmallow) or 7 (nougat)
if your device is android 4, maybe kitkat,, id does not work!!

Correct from android 5.0 and above

From my point of view this wallet will act like normal exchange wallet because no exchange share the private key with us. It's clear in the concept of this project they will be next level exchange.

You guess the point but there's a lot more at stake. Matching orders is the key
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

NICe ICo would be participating in the bounty and definitely tell people to make the community grow.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:30:10 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:20:34 PM by ui_zakharchenko

Good day baunty manager.
What is the soft cape for the project?
How much 1 EDO on ICO and PRE-ICO?
eidoo.team

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

How much 1 EDO on ICO?

Hi thanks for gettin in touch with us
you can read about Ico price here
https://eidoo.io/token-sale/

fund raised are almost 81k ETH
ui_zakharchenko

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

How much 1 EDO on ICO?

Do I understand correctly? Have you already collected 80k ETH on the Pre-ICO? Or is it already ICO?
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:19 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 05:25:16 PM by josefelix

How much 1 EDO on ICO?

Do I understand correctly? Have you already collected 80k ETH on the Pre-ICO? Or is it already ICO?
Yes you did understood correctly Eidoo collected already more than 80K  on ICO,that is huge amount of money for compare to many other ICO. I did invest quite alot on this project .

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
ui_zakharchenko

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:04 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:21:49 PM by ui_zakharchenko

How much 1 EDO on ICO?

Yes you did understood correctly Eidoo collected already more than 80K  on Pre-Ico , that is huge amount of money for compare to many other ICO. I did invest quite alot on this project .
OK, thank you. A few more questions
When will the ICO be?
What are hard and soft caps?
eidoo.team

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:21:25 PM

There's a little bit of confusion here.

ICO Token sale started last 4th October, fund raised since the beginning of token sale is almost 81,000 ETH

Ehi josefelix  there was NO PRE-ICO  in October 2017, please  edit your post

Hard cap is 46 M $ and no soft cap, roadmap costs already covered

josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

ICO Token sale started last 4th October, fund raised since the beginning of token sale is almost 81,000 ETH

Ehi josefelix  there was NO PRE-ICO  in October 2017, please  edit your post
Sorry i did correct myself i wrote pre-ico but i wanted to say ICO, sorry about edited now, , ICO almost 81K eth at the moment and all the unsold coin will be burned.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
ui_zakharchenko

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Ehi josefelix  there was NO PRE-ICO  in October 2017, please  edit your post

OK thanks. This is a very good result. I wrote an article about you, ICO and Bounty
http://popmar.ru/eidoo/

Why ICO until October 16, and the bounty campaign before November 6?
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

Tank You. Another question: Can I install two wallets on the same smartphone or divide the same EIDOO wallet into two distinct sections (eg one for the husband and one for his wife)?

One wallet with one address at this time. What will reserve the Eidoo Team in the future we will find out by following the project. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: