Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Hope the wallet it will be integreted with BITCOIN too soon. That it will be a great news too
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Hope the wallet it will be integreted with BITCOIN too soon. That it will be a great news too

That would be great news indeed! But cant be too near, they have done alot with ico engine and Exchange. They have more work to do with Exchange, and Windows wallet on top. Everything they release works smooth so it takes alot of work and testing for each release.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

I am happy with the latest update from eidoo.Hybrid exchange coming soon with first pair as EDO/ETH , followed by all major ERC20 tokens.

https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-exchange-how-the-hybrid-exchange-works-c8aa0223f094

As far as I could understand the Eidoo wallet will support absolutely any ERC20 token, it will be visible in the balance, but it does not mean that you can trade them, they may be unsupported on the exchange. Most popular tokens are going to be added, but how about various airdropped shitcoins? I will have to use EtherDelta anyway?
And I did not see anything about the usage of EDO tokens in the article, I thought there is going to be an EDO fee for any operations, but they are talking only about the gas fees in ETH.

This might help, I copy it directly from their telegram, dated 13.02.2018

[Eidoo] Giovanni Esposito:
EDO tokens will be used to pay the fees of the advanced services into the Eidoo app (decentralized exchange, debit card, decentralized marketplace and others). Everytime you will pay a fee with EDO half will be burned decreasing the total supply.

And seconded by another team member (on different response to different user)

[Eidoo] Amelia Tomasicchio:
Yes, the exchange fee will be in EDO while the transaction fee will be in ETH to pay the ethereum blockchain

Thanks for the clear explanation.This is really good to have the tokens burnt over a period of time and this help to increase the price of EDO tokens with lower supply.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

That would be great news indeed! But cant be too near, they have done alot with ico engine and Exchange. They have more work to do with Exchange, and Windows wallet on top. Everything they release works smooth so it takes alot of work and testing for each release.
I agree that it would be great, but now it's not the main thing, all expect a good exchanger from them and it must be done first and the rest afterwards.
Ginzink

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

I agree that it would be great, but now it's not the main thing, all expect a good exchanger from them and it must be done first and the rest afterwards.

Yes indeed, and just that takes alot of work from their developers. One step at the time, but quality steps as we are used to from the Eidoo team Smiley
lisasteca

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

Yes totally agree with you. Eidoo dev team already delivered good thing we just need to be patient .
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

I hope all platforms are available on Eidoo so will make all users feel at ease to make Eidoo as primary trading place.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kahaiwro

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

I hope all platforms are available on Eidoo so will make all users feel at ease to make Eidoo as primary trading place.

Yep, that's what we hope, Eidoo to be a multi-wallet with many other currencies like Litecoin, Dash, Monero and so on
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Yep, that's what we hope, Eidoo to be a multi-wallet with many other currencies like Litecoin, Dash, Monero and so on
for starters I would like to see how everything will work with the ethers' tokens, and only then with the rest of the coins...
lisasteca

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Update the #Eidoo app to version 0.8.1. to see the #ICO List. @Lympo_io begins in 2 days. Read more here:
https://medium.com/eidoo/lympo-to-be-the-next-icos-on-the-eidoo-ico-engine-39db37142ae7
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

for starters I would like to see how everything will work with the ethers' tokens, and only then with the rest of the coins...

Wallet working good for ETH tokens. You can try now.
How about support other populat cryptocurrencies? At last support Neo would be good. Or may be Neo tokens as well?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

How about support other populat cryptocurrencies? At last support Neo would be good. Or may be Neo tokens as well?

First ETH based tokens then bitcoin in Q2 I suppose and maybe later they may add all those popular altcoins available in the top 50 marketcap.
robinsbrown

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

When the btc wallet will be integrated any info about it?
Ginzink

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

First ETH based tokens then bitcoin in Q2 I suppose and maybe later they may add all those popular altcoins available in the top 50 marketcap.

If they create a app where you can securely store and trade the biggest currencies without fear of Exchange being hacked it could be massive! But if they get bitcoin to work then i dont see why others should not as they then have the expertise for multi currency!
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

When the btc wallet will be integrated any info about it?

You can check roadmap on the official website and will see that bitcoin wallet should be integrated during Q1 2018.So I guess we should wait for some announcemetn during March  Wink
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Update the #Eidoo app to version 0.8.1. to see the #ICO List. @Lympo_io begins in 2 days. Read more here:
https://medium.com/eidoo/lympo-to-be-the-next-icos-on-the-eidoo-ico-engine-39db37142ae7
have you tried the latest version? because the previous version is always problematic when want to send erc20 token (can not push transaction to blockchain)
i hope for version 0.8.1 to be more better and without problems so as not affect to user experience
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

have you tried the latest version? because the previous version is always problematic when want to send erc20 token (can not push transaction to blockchain)
i hope for version 0.8.1 to be more better and without problems so as not affect to user experience

I am using the latest version and can see the list of 2 ico's available in the list Lympo, Vio starting in the next few hours.I have used the app for sometime and didn't face any issue with earlier versions when adding and sending tokens, maybe the problem lies with new tokens issued on ETH blockchain.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
_Legendary_

Activity: 573

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Hope we soon trade on android and many coins are available there, i can not wait for it as this will make trading be easy, simply and secure.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Do you know when exchange will be added? I know that it's not easy, it will be smart contracts based like etherdelta? I bet that there is a lot of work to make a good UI

Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

Hopefully there is airdrop from Eidoo, I still hold about 3000 EDO which I bought at hitbtc and hope price soon reach $ 100.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: