Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Is there the possibility for the Eidoo wallet to work offline like the MEW works?
I really like the idea of access the wallet without the need to copy my private key so the access becomes more convenient and user-friendly.
But is this more secure compared to the MEW or others ERC-20 wallets? 

When you say offline, you're talking about MEW's desktop version which is good to avoid phishing websites, or you mean that you store your json file (which is your private key) offline ?

I don't think Eidoo has this feature and it is not possible to implement the wallet in offline mode. But the current features and the upcoming feature are worth the money and will be one of the best wallet/exchange to look out for.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Can anyone please advise of any venture companies or known individuals which invested in Eidoo?

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

when to launch the application exchanger I just want to know if there is an exact date when we can use this eidoo service and how to process the eidoo's future exchanger, That's because I'm waiting for your debit card as well as how its avail currently I'm holding eidoo token just for longterm because I bought it 2.6 $ per eidoo so low crypto but I'm not losing hope in your service.

Unfortunately there is not a spesific date yet. But i think that is smart as they will not launch before it is near perfect and having a date then would probably not be a smart move. But when they are near completion of the fine turning maybe we will get a date Smiley

hum...so much delays were made..what is team waiting for? they wanna wait bullish market? I am not sure that such actions can help to improve project reputation.

Exhange launch in Q2 2018. So they still have time and we cant say that they delaying now. On bullish market launch can give a much more grow than now. So may be really better to wait some time.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Hello Eidoo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Eidoo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/eidoo

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Almost June, I hope the exchange will soon be launched.

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Hello Eidoo believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Eidoo at: https://cointopper.com/coin/eidoo

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

I dont want to click the link but what is this? I see you post almost the same comment accross a massive amount of coin threads just with name changed.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

They said first by Q1 and now we are nearing the end of Q2..a bit disappointed with their slow working process. Releasing now will again have not much impact due to the current downside of the market.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

They said first by Q1 and now we are nearing the end of Q2..a bit disappointed with their slow working process. Releasing now will again have not much impact due to the current downside of the market.
For this i think it is not so good to launch until now we are in a prolonged position of bearish and until now the market has not been totally recovered it was not good for this month maybe june will see what will be the major trend that can be either good or bad for both bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

have used eidoo for months. just to store coins only. today marked my first time transfering coins to another wallet. took less than 5 minutes super simple
Glebonator

Activity: 492
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

For this i think it is not so good to launch until now we are in a prolonged position of bearish and until now the market has not been totally recovered it was not good for this month maybe june will see what will be the major trend that can be either good or bad for both bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies.
Bad for coin, but good for project. There is absolutely no difference what the current state of the market is. The main thing is a working product. It's must be same good product as ICO engine.
gembira

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

Where did you find first quarter? By roadmap Hibryd exchange in Q2. But Q2 still not finished, one month left. I hope exchange will be in this month...
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:10:27 AM by tonyongbayawak

—Reserved——-
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

Where did you find first quarter? By roadmap Hibryd exchange in Q2. But Q2 still not finished, one month left. I hope exchange will be in this month...
Maybe he was referring to the blog. As I've mentioned before, it was stated there that "a first version will be released in march". So far no news. It is true that in their Roadmap, Hybrid Exchange is at Q2 2018, which I think means the official release. Launch or update, let's wait and see until the end of Q2.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

He was not mistaken, the first pair of Hibryd exchanges should be in Q1 but it's delay. You watched new roadmap that has been updated recently, it is Q2.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

He was not mistaken, the first pair of Hibryd exchanges should be in Q1 but it's delay. You watched new roadmap that has been updated recently, it is Q2.

Yes and it is because ICO engine got priority if i remember correct. As they only release smooth working software delay was not too suprising.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Yes and it is because ICO engine got priority if i remember correct. As they only release smooth working software delay was not too suprising.
They've made it a good choice because Q1 is not that gold to launch because of bad market coinditions and now that Q2 is a perfect time for that and that delay is not a big reason to be disappointed because they have done something on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gembira

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

I understand. I didn't remember old roadmap. But its ok. A lot of project updating their roadmap and have some delay. Just hope they will not postponed again
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

I understand. I didn't remember old roadmap. But its ok. A lot of project updating their roadmap and have some delay. Just hope they will not postponed again

They are working hard and probably won't delay further. We need a good version, everything is fine though it is later than expected.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

They are working hard and probably won't delay further. We need a good version, everything is fine though it is later than expected.

Is there any update from them on telegram on the exchange release? I heard it was to be in this month along with BTC wallet launch. Would be glad if they do complete this and don't delay it further.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Is there any update from them on telegram on the exchange release? I heard it was to be in this month along with BTC wallet launch. Would be glad if they do complete this and don't delay it further.

Waiting for the next big update and mb some price growing and going out from this project than. If team cannot deliver promised things in time - they shouldn't promise it. Good luck Eidoo.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: