Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell or no??  (Read 1556 times)
wawo (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

same with me at bch i hold it from a few month *lol and now this price make me crazy  Grin
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

For me i would keep it for a while.And i will wait for a little longer.Of ever there would be a chance that it will still go down,I will sell it.But if i saw some improvement and the prices change i will keep it and then sell it.

spencermills

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:36:13 AM

sell quickly Cheesy
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Here it is impossible to give a definite answer.All depends on a million factors: under what circumstances dropped the price, how much %, news etc....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:40:03 AM

I think the hold is better than we sell, the current price is too cheap and I'm sure users are getting to know about BCH so it will increase the price someday.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ArtPt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

It strongly depends on reasons for price drops. In case of no information I prefer to hold, because panic sells never gets profitable at all.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

if the coin you buy suddenly goes down, what do you do?
panic sell or hold ??

Don't be panic if the coin was going down why? because its normal for the fluctuation of coins not always was going up and its your strategy how you handle your coins like if you are in threading if you know that the coins is continues going down convert it and if you notify that coins is going up convert again because that is the one you creating and income.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

I think the hold is better than we sell, the current price is too cheap and I'm sure users are getting to know about BCH so it will increase the price someday.

BCH cost will not be bump continuously and I am 100% percent sure that this bump will long last till 1 month or some more. Please hold your coins 15 days and sell it out. You can get the more amount for BCH after that.

Soon Bitcoin Gold is gonna implemented therefore we will be finding this coins cost very low than what we are saying that.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

panic sell or hold ??

It depends. If it's a coin in which I believe in the product, I would hold for long term. However if it's a coin where you just want to make a profit from and there isn't much information about it I would sell.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

panic sell or hold ??

Panicking is not the answer if the price of the coin you have bought is suddenly goes down. Try to wait for some more time as if you bought that coin you have a feeling that will pump very soon. You don't buy a coin without doing some research behind it's economy. And just focus on your long term goals because that's going to make you proud when you believe on that coin but if you want to cut your losses don't regret when you suddenly see it goes up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:27:59 AM

To be or not to be..... It all depends on the circumstances have pushed the price down and the specifics of the coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:09 PM

You lose money only when you sell. So you have to decide whether you want to lose it or wait and probably make a decent profit from it.
procesdad

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

What altcoin do you have?
It's something connected to your altcoin. I think you should keep it. You have to be patient,dude

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

If the coin price go down significantly, I will check whether there is any news that is causing the dump. If there isn’t any, I will hold the coin.

When I just started trading, I make mistake by panic selling, it is not good and cause me to lost money.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

It depends on cause of that case. For example on top 10 coins the growths and declines are caused mainly by speculation, media news etc. Then for sure you should wait (hold coins) and sell when price will be higher than when you bought coins.
If we say about coins with less market capacity then for sure you should make research and check the cause propably on main topic of your coin(every coin has own topic on bitcointalk). And then decide if its temporary or permanent situation.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

There would be a lot of things to consider before selling or not. Did you make a good investment to start with? What are the circumstances behind a sudden drop? What are the chances of the drop being temporary?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:40:02 PM

you should give an idea based on the quality of the altcoin but I suggest you be patient.
keep calm and hold
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:05:20 PM

Well if you felt that you got trapped in a shiticoin just cut your loses and get out , The good trader is the one who knows when to stop lose not just when to collect profit . But also keep in mind even with strong coins jumping in while it is on the top of a bump is never a good idea and you might wait for really long time to recover the price at the entry point you bought at .
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Just hold your coin but if you are seeing your coin will not have the future and you must try to sell all of your coin to minimize the loss. Because you are know about the fact your coin will never came back again to get the decent price.

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:55:26 PM

panic sell or hold ??

It all depends on what is the currency; If it is one that, I have faith in it and still has a promising future, I take advantage of its lower price to buy more and double my future earnings.

just as wolf wrote, but in my case i never buy a coin that i am not sure for it to have a promising future
so i never have to panic sell.. and it works for me for the long run Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: