Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: sell or no??  (Read 1556 times)
wawo (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

if the coin you buy suddenly goes down, what do you do?
panic sell or hold ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

panic sell or hold ??

It all depends on what is the currency; If it is one that, I have faith in it and still has a promising future, I take advantage of its lower price to buy more and double my future earnings.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

panic sell or hold ??

If it is for long term investment and you research that i has  good team with good roadmap, i suggest that you hold it. But if it is just a random coin that you buy and you just buy it because of hype, sell it to avoid further loss.
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:42:19 AM

panic sell or hold ??
hold it until you get profit Wink
beginner traders will usually feel panic selling, if you see the price of coins you buy goes down.
I've often experienced it Grin
my advice should not be too focused on the market, because it will only make you feel panic to sell Tongue

carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:51:51 AM

most people will panic if their coins go down, but if you look back again, almost all atlcoin up and down, always like that, I just do not care how deep the coins I have fall, because I'm eyeing the long-term price

wawo (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:53:24 AM

of course must be hold because panic sell can be very harmful and very profitable for people who use it
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:01:10 AM

Depends on a few factors like how much money you have, how much you are willing to lose, and on top of that do you have some faith in the company? If you believe in a project it can make holding easier through the

darker times. Also it matters why there is a dip because if the lead dev is gone or something like that then you should likely sell no matter who you are. Gotta take everything in then make a decision afterwards.

khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:03:39 AM

of course you can hold because when you bought any coin after that price is going down that means this time is loser you.So i think you can hold for few days than price is increasing than you can sell it's good decision.
Zack15

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

If it's a shitcoin PnD then yes sell before you lose more but if it's a legit coin with a track record and strong team with a vision then HODL!  Smiley
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:09:30 AM

panic sell or hold ??
If my coin suddenly goes down, coin price lost so i am hold this coin and wating ! Hope it may be come back
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:33:08 AM

research the coin you hold look her graph if he is up and down...if his candle more in up than to down its better to hold wait for her pump dont panic..if your coin is falling down and never been up just leave immediately sell it..
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

panic sell or hold ??
I just buy more token, because i was selling my token before the price goes down. I will not follow the panic sell because that was just a trick from those are seeing it as a chance to make a lot of money from there.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:58:17 AM

panic sell or hold ??

Stop Loss
it is a pretty neat thing. i suggest you learn more about it. here is something to get you started: www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stop-lossorder.asp

when a coin that you buy drops, your "stop loss" should kick in. it can be automatic using what the exchange platform offers you, or it can be a bot that you use, or it can even be manual where you just see the drop and dump. but you MUST have it. you prevent/stop your loss. and this is like the first mandatory step in trading!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

Unfortunately in most cases, panic
As practice shows, this is bad

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:11:20 AM

panic sell or hold ??

If that happens, I should keep calm and be patient. I'm gonna hold it until better profit comes out so that I can get much more money. I must be ready for this scenario to avoid in wasting coins.
licks666

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

I always hold nowadays because I am longterm and have made various risk management calls on my portfolio and understand the risks I am willing to take.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

It's depend on Reflecting on the crypto market,If the market is good and if your coin is profitable, then definitely sell it.And why do you sell it loss.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

panic sell or hold ??

Depends on how successful it can grow in the future, you wouldn't want to invest in pump and dump coins and it goes down and you hold.

But it really depends on multiple factors

-Do you need this money hard?
-Does it worth the holding time?
-Can its value grow faster in the future than converting it to your value flow and invest in other coins?

You gotta decide yourself Smiley
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:04:47 AM

panic sell or hold ??
If the coin need development time then your coin would be good to hold on to. If the answer is no, perhaps you should consider selling and purchasing other coins which you do think will be around for the long term.
zaq130

Merit: 128

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:11:24 AM

How do you think the future of LISK.
I am holding it but now I am thinking that it is a risk.

wawo (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

same with me at bch i hold it from a few month *lol and now this price make me crazy  Grin
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

For me i would keep it for a while.And i will wait for a little longer.Of ever there would be a chance that it will still go down,I will sell it.But if i saw some improvement and the prices change i will keep it and then sell it.

spencermills

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:36:13 AM

sell quickly Cheesy
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Here it is impossible to give a definite answer.All depends on a million factors: under what circumstances dropped the price, how much %, news etc....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:40:03 AM

I think the hold is better than we sell, the current price is too cheap and I'm sure users are getting to know about BCH so it will increase the price someday.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ArtPt

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

It strongly depends on reasons for price drops. In case of no information I prefer to hold, because panic sells never gets profitable at all.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

panic sell or hold ??

Don't be panic if the coin was going down why? because its normal for the fluctuation of coins not always was going up and its your strategy how you handle your coins like if you are in threading if you know that the coins is continues going down convert it and if you notify that coins is going up convert again because that is the one you creating and income.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

I think the hold is better than we sell, the current price is too cheap and I'm sure users are getting to know about BCH so it will increase the price someday.

BCH cost will not be bump continuously and I am 100% percent sure that this bump will long last till 1 month or some more. Please hold your coins 15 days and sell it out. You can get the more amount for BCH after that.

Soon Bitcoin Gold is gonna implemented therefore we will be finding this coins cost very low than what we are saying that.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

panic sell or hold ??

It depends. If it's a coin in which I believe in the product, I would hold for long term. However if it's a coin where you just want to make a profit from and there isn't much information about it I would sell.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

panic sell or hold ??

Panicking is not the answer if the price of the coin you have bought is suddenly goes down. Try to wait for some more time as if you bought that coin you have a feeling that will pump very soon. You don't buy a coin without doing some research behind it's economy. And just focus on your long term goals because that's going to make you proud when you believe on that coin but if you want to cut your losses don't regret when you suddenly see it goes up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:27:59 AM

To be or not to be..... It all depends on the circumstances have pushed the price down and the specifics of the coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:09 PM

You lose money only when you sell. So you have to decide whether you want to lose it or wait and probably make a decent profit from it.
procesdad

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

What altcoin do you have?
It's something connected to your altcoin. I think you should keep it. You have to be patient,dude

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

If the coin price go down significantly, I will check whether there is any news that is causing the dump. If there isn’t any, I will hold the coin.

When I just started trading, I make mistake by panic selling, it is not good and cause me to lost money.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

It depends on cause of that case. For example on top 10 coins the growths and declines are caused mainly by speculation, media news etc. Then for sure you should wait (hold coins) and sell when price will be higher than when you bought coins.
If we say about coins with less market capacity then for sure you should make research and check the cause propably on main topic of your coin(every coin has own topic on bitcointalk). And then decide if its temporary or permanent situation.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

There would be a lot of things to consider before selling or not. Did you make a good investment to start with? What are the circumstances behind a sudden drop? What are the chances of the drop being temporary?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:40:02 PM

you should give an idea based on the quality of the altcoin but I suggest you be patient.
keep calm and hold
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:05:20 PM

Well if you felt that you got trapped in a shiticoin just cut your loses and get out , The good trader is the one who knows when to stop lose not just when to collect profit . But also keep in mind even with strong coins jumping in while it is on the top of a bump is never a good idea and you might wait for really long time to recover the price at the entry point you bought at .
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Just hold your coin but if you are seeing your coin will not have the future and you must try to sell all of your coin to minimize the loss. Because you are know about the fact your coin will never came back again to get the decent price.

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:55:26 PM

panic sell or hold ??

It all depends on what is the currency; If it is one that, I have faith in it and still has a promising future, I take advantage of its lower price to buy more and double my future earnings.

just as wolf wrote, but in my case i never buy a coin that i am not sure for it to have a promising future
so i never have to panic sell.. and it works for me for the long run Smiley
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:28:19 AM

If you already lost 5-10 percent of your investment and trend is still going down, cut your losses and either buy low or go to another coin. It all depends on the trends. If its bitcoin, hold till your last breath.  Cheesy

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Choii

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

If i'm in your situation and i buy bitcoin and suddenly the price of my coin goes down, i think i want to hold until i get the profit for what i want, ( you can't lose your coin unless you sell it for the lowest price, for your actual price ) much better to hold.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
DoughPleighboi

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:54:02 AM

Hardcore hold unless I absolutely know that the price won't rebound...
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

If you panic when there is a drop in price, then you should quit trading. You simply can't expect a coin to always appreciate. You are in crypto market with hugely volatile coins. I never invest in low cap coins which are merely for pump and dump. I always invest in coins which are either large cap or are backed by some potential project. Such coins can always recover from dips. Thus, I never sell my coins in dip and I rather use that dip to buy more and increase my holdings.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:14:39 AM

Hardcore hold unless I absolutely know that the price won't rebound...
Yes i think now the price is stable at this price. so if anyone wants to make some money sell it and make money. and when it comes down again you buy the coins.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

the first thing that we can do is not panic if the price is down and calm down for a moment and we should watching the coins in the market. if its necessary for us to cut loss because the trend is moving down, then do it before its too late. but if we still have faith that the coins will be up again, then you can hold it while you still analyze the coins. but i admitted that we need to practice more and more so we can be familiar with the situations because sometimes we are in panic mode and we can not thinking clear for the next moves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:59:59 AM

If you hold a coin and suddenly it go down than see if whole market is going down or the only coin going down. If whole market is going down do not be panic and try to average the coin by purchasing coin but by in three or four parts.
If only your coin is going down study about it and sell it and invest in batter currency.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

If you already lost 5-10 percent of your investment and trend is still going down, cut your losses and either buy low or go to another coin. It all depends on the trends. If its bitcoin, hold till your last breath.  Cheesy

That's the most common mistake a noob does when prices goes down. Always remember to not cut your losses if you still see promise in the coin you hold and if you know it still has a potential to grow more than your buying price, keep holding it until you get profit. Never cut losses and buy another altcoin. As an altcoin trader it is better to aim with returns with some risk included if a coin is promising rather than selling early. Your funds will just feed the whales.
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

I usually never sell it back when the price is go down just hold and hope(pray) and it just other people who was dump the coin. And the price will be back soon/later. Never know if you worried about your profit just sell your coin or do cut loss
cryptootpyrc

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:08:20 AM

If you have done your research and know what future is coming for the coin Hold it. Like some have said above buy as others panic and stack them up.
akija

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:27 AM

It All Depends on the coin , If technology used by coin is unique or it has some unique concept which is going to be popular then it is most likely that value of the coin is going to increase in long run . Another thing you must consider that how popular the coin is and How many adopters of that coin .

If all These things is positive You Can Hold for long run , But You Must make decision based on The situation .

Trading/storing In altcoins is all about risk Taking  , You cant estimate the future value of the coin in altcoins .

2Block

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

PANIC SELL! no do not sell, if you made a good investment i.e. coin will be around for a long time, walk away and come back in 1 week. This is what kills new traders, there are people that specifically target this kind of panic selling. It works very well, they sell you coin and buy it back at a cheaper price. Do not fall for it. Expect that the price may fall or rise, you should be holding for a specific amount of time. Unless you are day-trading, in that case.. if you have to ask you shouldn't be day-trading.
loreykyutt05

Activity: 434

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

panic sell or hold ??
It depends on the coin If many are selling their coins and no buy support I sell my coins even with no profit just to get my money back because I know it will become  a deadcoin very soon , but If the developers  is great I will use that situation to buy more coins rather than sell it.

Cryptose

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:37 AM

It depends on many things... study the coin you're in : the team, his support and resistance , corrections etc... and never panic sell or fix a limit where you plan to sell you're coin with loss.
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:08:44 AM

If you have done your research right of course you hold , and if you have money buy more.

You bought it because you think it is gonna go up alot in a certain time . If you sell you are guaranteed to lose money.

kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:20:30 AM

It depends on what property I am holding. If it's a good coin and has a long-term platform, I'll hold it because the market is up and down is normal.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

panic sell or hold ??
In my opinion, I would not panic and sell immediately because it is a high risk decision that leads to mistakes and losses. We should keep calm in any situation. If the price of a coin has suddenly come down, we need to rethink the situation, and see why they are so. Also consider the potential of the coin. Fluctuating and erratic prices are one of the characteristics of the altcoins, do not panic that should keep calm, do not sell immediately but wait for later, prices will be able to rise higher and you can get more profit Cheesy
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

panic sell or hold ??
In my opinion, I would not panic and sell immediately because it is a high risk decision that leads to mistakes and losses. We should keep calm in any situation. If the price of a coin has suddenly come down, we need to rethink the situation, and see why they are so. Also consider the potential of the coin. Fluctuating and erratic prices are one of the characteristics of the altcoins, do not panic that should keep calm, do not sell immediately but wait for later, prices will be able to rise higher and you can get more profit Cheesy

some of my coins can not rebound like the original price, I do not panic but slightly disappointed to feel lost momentum to sell it, altcoin is unpredictable and many people choose to panic and move to another altcoin, my belief is based on each roadmap for each coin development. If it is still positive then I will wait until they rise again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

it depends if you are a daytrader or a longterm hodl mode. If you are a daytrader use stop loss a tool that helps you exiting bad trades at small loss, but if you are a longterm investor than work out your TA again. Most cases you shouldnt sell with a loss.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

I would definetly hold it. Why would you sell something you recently bought and then it lost value. In a situation like this all you need to do is wait until it regains value and return to a better position.

verifyas

Activity: 112

Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

panic sell or hold ??

There are so many factors this would depend on:
- The coin itself (does it have any intrinsic utility?)
- Your valuation of the coin (you must've thought about what the true *value* of the coin was before buying it at a particular price -- what was that? has it changed? is the current price below that value?)

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

you sell or not depends on your decision ! Maybe the value will rise again if Dev really devoted! or the value may be zero! depending on your financial capacity
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Don't panic wawo, if bitcoin suddenly goes down. I believe   that bitcoin will be increase any time. So, we must wait until that day Smiley
abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

i think it depends from the type of investment short or long term. i face that a lot of times always you have to decide a maximum amount that you are afford to loose so you have to make your plans from the beginning so suddenly will not be suddenly  cause that happens in all investments. Grin
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

It still depends on your decision but if you think that the coin has the potential to make you earn big, then hold it. Going up and down of the coins still depends on the holders and traders.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

When you decided to play trade coin you have to determine how long you hold the coin if you think the time frame is a day the new coin that day has fallen, your mood is very worried about your money. is slowly disappearing. If you believe in the results of your coin analysis, you should not worry about anything when the decline is indispensable of the market is down there coin up. And if you followed some of the groups that you buy, then I recommend giving up hugging a coin instead of using another working money. Simply put, the trade coin is a war between the minds. When you are good at coin analysis, always follow your ideas never to follow the values ​​of coin fluctuations because there are some possible groups. Stop fares at any time then it will return to its rightful place or they can sell out in bulk to price down and they buy it cheap. I recommend that you study the analysis before deciding on a coin. Good luck

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

panic sell or hold ??

some of my coins can not rebound like the original price, I do not panic but slightly disappointed to feel lost momentum to sell it, altcoin is unpredictable and many people choose to panic and move to another altcoin, my belief is based on each roadmap for each coin development. If it is still positive then I will wait until they rise again.
Your decision and your handling is good, I highly appreciate it. We should not panic because of anything, we operate in the cryptocurrency market, we need a cold head. As for your problem, I have also encountered. The price of the coin fell after only a few days at the top and now it has not recovered. I think there will be more people like me and you, but it don't happen with all the altcoin, I think so. And for that reason, we need to study the development of each type of coin and and potential of it we invest in Cheesy
camodude009

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:56:30 PM

if my coin,not panic ,not sell
just hodl and wait,price will rise,we just support this project and wait price rise,hodl hodl hodl,believe me.
Merptastic

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

FUD's cause buyers to back out early in attempt to recuperate the cost of their investment but if it's declined to the point that your losses is substantial, why bother even selling it at that price? I'd just hold.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

FUD's cause buyers to back out early in attempt to recuperate the cost of their investment but if it's declined to the point that your losses is substantial, why bother even selling it at that price? I'd just hold.
All that bad rumors are spread out to cause panic selling out and the whales just want to get all the benefits or profits. I would strongly support your point. There is no use in selling out the crypto coins and let the storm pass away because time never remains the same. In the digital market, the dip or pump, both cannot last forever and  holding on for long is the right decision.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

All depends from popular this coin. If it is coin which you buy only because her have interesting price better option will be as soon as possible sell.

But if it is popular coin which has different course, do not be angry, just only wait for good price
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

panic sell or hold ??
Basically when i face this situation i'm little disappointed but i do not sell my coin.Just i waiting for raising than finally i try to sell.Now i think you do not sell it's will be good decision for you.Best of luck.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

panic sell or hold ??
Depends on which coins. If it's one of major coins then hodl for sure. And let's not forget about the chart. First I'm gonna do some TA and searching for some news, Then I'll make a decision whether to hodl it, or cutloss to buy back at dip.
naymar

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

When the price goes down I do not sell in panic. Price usually goes back to if not higher.
Cootie

Activity: 292

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Hold. You'll just lose money if you sell immediately after a fall in price. It is better to wait for a mean time until price goes up again. Fall in price is just temporary, it will recover eventually, the only question is when, to know the answer just wait and be patient. Patience is one important thing when it comes to cryptocurrency because everything changes from time to time in any manner without control or maybe there is some manipulation but it is not enough to control the whole cryptocurrency community.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

The top question would be if this coin is worth to invest in because if so then just hold on to the coin and go for long term hodling instead of panic selling. You might regret it one day why you didn't hold on to that coin.
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:10 PM

I will continue until the end. Because that's the only hope. I work now, but I want to be my master, not imperialism dog.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

panic sell or hold ??

sometimes i ride the wave. ill do sell low, buy lower to to less my lost. you can try it but its too risky. for me its its very effective. but if you have the faith you need to forget it to maintain you panic emotions.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Depending on the coin do you hold if it would have a potential or just a signal of totally being dumped forever and become a shitcoin.Sometimes panic sell of cut losses do help but on some cases only specially on coins which is solely made for pump and dump scheme and this is always been the risk. If you do invest on a certain coin which do have a good volume then most likely i will hold up no matter what.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Depending on the coin do you hold if it would have a potential or just a signal of totally being dumped forever and become a shitcoin.Sometimes panic sell of cut losses do help but on some cases only specially on coins which is solely made for pump and dump scheme and this is always been the risk. If you do invest on a certain coin which do have a good volume then most likely i will hold up no matter what.
If you see the coin that it has a potential definitely you can hold for a long term. Because it is normal process that coin may go down or up. Yes it depends on the coin you invest, if it is worth it dont sell and observe the market.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

panic sell or hold ??
If you see the coin that it has a potential definitely you can hold for a long term. Because it is normal process that coin may go down or up. Yes it depends on the coin you invest, if it is worth it dont sell and observe the market.
yup, I think before u decide to sell or not, u should spend the time to do a research about that coins. which team make that coins? Their projects are good or not?....

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

panic sell or hold ??
And this is actually the hardest part on most traders or investors because we cant easily identify which one would rise up and remain strong in matter of months or years or in future.This kind of decision would really matter on holders faith in their stash.Just like mine there are several coins who are still on hodl even though they are dumping but im risking for the possible pump.Win or lose for me.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cafetools

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

dont sell alt coins, they have hit a strong bottom. they can only shoot up now.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

NO never if altcoin suddenly go down i will never sell it because no one want loss their money. i will wait untell  it will go increase because every coin have volatility and in volatility 99% loss is not your loss it will mist back turn. in investment never be afraid from increase and decrease tell the coin finished.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:47:28 PM

Well that's a worse scenario, but we should think wise so that we will still earn profit even it is not that high. For me, i'll consider both because there is a possibility that there will be soon a price hike in the certain coin but if it takes too long then you should sell your coins. In this case, i will sell half of my coins and i will keep the other half.

domdomdec

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:29:18 AM

Analyze the project before buying.
Check the price, support and resistance levels and risk reward.
If your research is done, no reason to panic sell Wink
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:33:08 AM

Dont sell it now.
It is best time to HODL.
If you run bots, there is a way to manage it.
It is fun
criticoflife

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:43:07 AM

How do you think the future of LISK.
I am holding it but now I am thinking that it is a risk.

Lisk did drop a lot but all coins dropped during that dip, it's already on the way back up on bittrex now. I held my lisk too and will continue doing so. I think LISK has  a high volume being traded so even if it dips a bit it means it still has a lot of ppl interested in this coin. So hold them!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

panic sell or hold ??

This is basically a no-brainer question that everyone in the world of crypto knows. You do not act with panic in whatever situation, whether it is related to crypto or in some other instances of life. In crypto, when the price suddenly goes down, the emotions run very high even competing the works of the brain. It is then the time to suppress it and use reason instead of emotion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

it is very easy but it will ask your logic,
if you already had profit from HODL couple months ago,.... you may want to sell it.
but HODL is better,
it (any coins) ll visit moooon
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:38:14 AM

panic sell or hold ??

It really depends on the coins that I am holding. Cryptocurrencies tend to flactuate a lot but there are some coins that really bounced back after some dumping. So, if I see that a coin is going down, but has been down before and bounced back, I may still hold it or better yet, buy more and grab the opportunity. But if its a new coin, I might sell it quickly, I dont care if it bounce back later, I still think its better  I sold it rather than lose it.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:02:34 AM

For the few months I've been watching, it really seems like there is a "wave" trend.  If you can find a coin you like, and watch it's wave, you can buy on it's downward slope, and sell on it's upward climb. 

Or, you can just hold and hope for the best.
FUD Expert

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

I still hold. It still have chances of pumping in the future unless the dev abandoned the coin and ran away.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:47:19 AM

You have define panic selling right. It is selling when you fear that there would be nothing left.
But the right thing to do is hold. Nothing else. You should not trade when you know that prices will go down, but buy more when prices are down. That will profit you more.
28days_ever

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:55:38 AM

panic sell or hold ??
I still can hold, if there are of course no guarantees that it is better to sell. In general, the strategy is simple to wait a bit, and then because of the hopelessness of selling everything.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

panic sell or hold ??

If you bought for the correct reasons I would hold.  If you FOMO bought I would sell.  It kinda depends.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:20:51 AM

the question you should be asking is, if a coin rises steeply in price, DO YOU SELL?! (and hope to rebuy in)

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:14 AM

Since Bitcoin has been a very volatile currency, analysts expect it to fall and rise once more. and when that time comes then sell it

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Bittoshi

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

panic sell or hold ??

I agree. Use the oportunity and buy more. Do only sell when you are really sure that coin has no future. In that case sell and try to limit the loss.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

I never used to put stop losses. But now it is so that the price of altcoins can fall by 90% and wait for retracement then it is possible the whole year. So I think it is better to lose 10-15% now and have the money for further games. Than their all to bury mindlessly in the long term.

High risk high payoff
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

Analyze the project before buying.
Check the price, support and resistance levels and risk reward.
If your research is done, no reason to panic sell Wink

One of the reasons why investors lose out money is due to panic selling. This has what has happened to many investors in btc case as well. They would have just earned superb profit by holding it but as market tends to dip they sell it and then the price rises way high making them lose those extra profits which could have earned easily.
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:49:01 PM

It depends. I will research to find the reason why it falls down. If it's just a dump, I will still hold.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:31:32 PM

Of course you need to hold the coin until it grows and brings enough profit to your mind. Selling coins at a lower price will only lead to losses and experienced investors never panic.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

it depends on you, remember coins are very volatile it may change many now or later. Do not feel bad if your decision does not goes what you expect but if it goes well then that is good.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

Of course you need to hold the coin until it grows and brings enough profit to your mind. Selling coins at a lower price will only lead to losses and experienced investors never panic.

This basic idea is not understood by most of the society. They want to act very quick and they make mistakes just because of the willingness of acting quick. They want to sell it to get rid of the loss. This is wrong.
Serg22

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

I always try to wait, but as practice shows this is not always the right decision, many factors must be weighed to make the right choice.
thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

it depends on you, remember coins are very volatile it may change many now or later. Do not feel bad if your decision does not goes what you expect but if it goes well then that is good.
The best idea is to invest in coin that has some potential and even if your investment wont be good don't blame yourself and try again and again.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

If the coins I bought were suddenly cheap, I'd better keep them and keep monitoring the coin prices if for a month or more my coin price drops continuously, I'll sell it or trade it even if it does not make a profit. Because losses are a risk to be faced.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
QFT

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

Big ups and downs are normal, but if you have invested in a "shitcoin" then you might not see the top ever again.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Depending on the coin you are buying, if the coin you are buying is capitalized, you will probably retain the price to return and vice versa to sell. You should combine the analysis and information of that coin to make the right decision for you.

krank26

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

Keep calm and go to gym. Decide after this activity. I often hodl but sometimes dump without profit. Patience is the most important thing if you decide to hodl.
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

I won't panic sell, but rather keep calm and hold.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Panic sale is the worst, just give it some time, if it is going only down try to trade it cause maybe other coin will be able to give you some earnings.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:26:17 PM

panic sell or hold ??
When the coin i buy suddenly goes down, i'm gonna simply hold it long enough to make more profit than its low price. In this case of things you must relaxed and just hold the coins you've got don't drop it. Keep safe for holding your coins to assure that you could make a lot of profit when selling for it in the right time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baronggot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

panic sell or hold ??

What's the reason behind you will buy altcoin and will press the panic button if the price goes down? Why not hold it and wait for its price to go up again? If it goes down more, then it would even be a good idea to buy more of that tokens. Smiley

Geoll29

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:57 PM

Sell your bitcoin and leave your capital if the price goes way up high. Hold it if the price is lower than your capital

Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

In long term almost everything goes up, so the question can be transformed to do you need the money now?
If you need them badly sell, if no, than keep it up.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Sell when happy, if the current price goes below your average, cut your losses quickly. You will need to make your own decisions though and avoid asking for other's opinions if possible since it's your money you are risking.
umer6161

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

panic sell or hold ??

Absolutely agree. It depends on the currency, the whole picture. The chances are that it will rise soon afterwards
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Panic sale is the worst, just give it some time, if it is going only down try to trade it cause maybe other coin will be able to give you some earnings.

If its a good coin then better to hold on it, but if not learn to cut losses because you can still earn it in a better coin. But it will still depend on your trading strategy, always depend on it because this is how we make money in trading. Don't sell on panic always use your skill to prevent big losses.
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:34:16 PM

depends on the currency, most likely buy, hopefully i wont have to panic sell as it means i did my homework fine
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

I love holding on to my coins. I really do not let Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt get the best of me as I study/research/extrapolate/bisect and dissect any coin I invest in because it's for a minimum hold of 6months.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:49 AM

panic sell or hold ??
My suggestion is to keep it if that coin is a highly promising good coin because you can get benefits with it,if the coin is cheap much better you buy and hold it you need to be patience make a strategy that you can get a benefits,don't panic selling cause in this crypto currency you cannot predict it's fluctuations.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

grchina

Merit: 278

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

It depends if you did you research before investing in that coin,if you belive its a good project i would say hodl as everyhing pumps in cryptoworld and there is no reason not to wait and come out with a profit
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Depending on which position to buy it, I think it's better to hold it first because if it is sold it would be a disadvantage, because it is most likely if you bought a coin when the red like it will rise again to green.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

panic sell or hold ??
I'll just hold it because i believe the value will increase in the future so it doesn't matter if there's dip along the way. If you research first before buying coin to invest then you won't be affected with short term price. The only difference is when you are trading, always use stop loss for the worst situation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stallkerx

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Dont panic, it will eventually go back up. My advice is to look for coins that are solid and dropped more than others, you can make a lot of money in them.
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

For daytrade, which you picked from red candles lightening with expectation that will turn into the green candles,better not to take risk...
 For longterm trade whcih you studied and trusted to the project, buy more,so you double your earnings...
 But dont panic!!! panic is the reason of loose...

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:20:21 PM

It depends if you did you research before investing in that coin,if you belive its a good project i would say hodl as everyhing pumps in cryptoworld and there is no reason not to wait and come out with a profit
Yet still people relying with luck and just blindly invest or hold those coins because following bounty or other recommendation.

Neversell, always hodl until the end of the run. I will be hodling even when bitcoin is 0 dollars
Really?. Don't even talk that something you can't prove.

Keep to hold your coin and sell it when you need it, it's simple like that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
Coindest

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

panic sell or hold ??
yes of course! I will hold all my tokens. Because all tokens everyday down and rises again
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

I would say hold on and wait for a decent exit point. Doing anything in panic mode usually doesn't work out well. Better to keep a cool head and think about the situation logically.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

if you predict the price will be down deeper, you can sell it and buyback again in the deep price, so you can increase the amount of your coin

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mafostedu

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

I have just sold all my ripples right now.

Bought all of them at $0,25 each, and now i sold at $1,14, almost a x5 from what i bought, what a nice profit.
your-node-slow

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

I have just sold all my ripples right now.

Bought all of them at $0,25 each, and now i sold at $1,14, almost a x5 from what i bought, what a nice profit.

Today this coin brings profit to many people. I also managed to earn 30% of profit for 1 day. But if you want to sell bitcoin, now is not the right time
btc_caster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

Today you can buy bitcoin and Ether. These coins go down. It worries me a little. I'm used to the fact that the schedule always goes up

charlescoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

panic sell or hold ??

If its a coin I believe in then I hold and sometimes even buy more. The measure of a projects long term success is not a function of it's short term price volatility.
HELLOFF

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:30 PM

panic sell or hold ??

If its a coin I believe in then I hold and sometimes even buy more. The measure of a projects long term success is not a function of it's short term price volatility.
It seems to me that every driver must rely on personal experience and intuition. Of course, this all comes with a huge practice that needs to be studied and trained.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

panic sell or hold ??

Before investing in a coin, be sure about that the amount of your investment can not bring you a bad economic situation.

If a coin you buy suddenly goes down, it is not an extreme situation, all coins have fluctuate prices in cryptocurrency world.
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

Of course you should hodl if you don't need money to use it in emergency. You should be relax on cryptocurrency economy, because price of coins can decrease  and increase raidly in that area. Big risk, big revenue!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: