Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 12 ASICMiner shares @ 2.55 BTC Each  (Read 1142 times)
CrazyMiata (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:50:08 PM

In title have enough for 12 shares at 2.55 BTC each. Will pay super fast, prefer to deal with someone reputable. Will give trust after transaction. Thanks

proof that I pay fast
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226808.0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMark

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:35:05 PM

Recomendation:

Save BTC, log into BitFunder.com or btct.co, create an account, fund it.

Buy either 12 G.ASICMINER-PT or 12 ASICMINER-PT,
Buy 14 TAT.ASICMINER,

send me BTC0.36 for the advice see below    vvv   Wink

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
CrazyMiata (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:40:30 PM

Thanks for the advice do any of them allow you to buy direct shares? That's all I'm interested in.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:31:48 PM

Here are the instructions on how to transfer your shares from btct.co ASICMINER-PT into direct ASICMINER shares:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148350.0

This method works GREAT, highly recommended.

It is free to transfer even 1 single share into a direct one, but if you transfer more than once per month there is a 0.25 BTC fee, but the fee is waived if you always transfer more than 50 shares at a time.
houseofchill

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:46:28 PM

Or if you're looking to buy 40+ direct shares, I believe this auction is still open: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213729.0;all
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:55:19 PM

Here are the instructions on how to transfer your shares from btct.co ASICMINER-PT into direct ASICMINER shares:

It is free to transfer even 1 single share into a direct one, but if you transfer more than once per month there is a 0.25 BTC fee, but the fee is waived if you always transfer more than 50 shares at a time.

I'd like to ask that anyone requesting transfers try to keep it to 5 shares minimum, 10 would be even better. You're kinda abusing the system otherwise...
CrazyMiata (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:09:49 PM

You guys are awesome thank you for the info. Depending on price it might be 12-16 shares so it'll be over 10. Thanks!
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 09:48:09 PM

I'd like to ask that anyone requesting transfers try to keep it to 5 shares minimum, 10 would be even better. You're kinda abusing the system otherwise...

Even 10 shares is reasonable...  A lot better than bitfunders' 250 share!
CrazyMiata (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:50:43 PM

Funny thing is I've been wanting to buy since early in the year but never had the time to do my due diligence research wise. I got fed up and finally bought some shares. Yeah I hear ya I was reading one exchange needed 30BTC as a registration fee  Shocked
BitAddict
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:23:26 PM

Funny thing is I've been wanting to buy since early in the year but never had the time to do my due diligence research wise. I got fed up and finally bought some shares. Yeah I hear ya I was reading one exchange needed 30BTC as a registration fee  Shocked

That happens, is not easy to research in the bitcoin world. You need a lot of time  Embarrassed
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:35:46 PM

what are the dividends like? for 1 share
Bush

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

what are the dividends like? for 1 share

Give or take some I think its around .03BTC weekly
wo0x

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:25:41 PM

in case Asicminer can keep hashing 20% of the global hashrate the next few years, think about

25 coins per block * 10 blocks per hour * 24 hours per day * 7 days per week = 42000 BTC hashed per week globally
42000 BTC * 20% global hashing share / 400.000 AM-shares = 0.021 per share  each week

plus shared income from selling
minus money reinvested (for research and to build chips and other devotionals)
minus money to run the biz

0.021 per share calculated? but this week was around 0.038

Nullrisk

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Funny thing is I've been wanting to buy since early in the year but never had the time to do my due diligence research wise. I got fed up and finally bought some shares.

There's a nice concept!
May I ask how you intended to do your due diligence on ASICMINER?
I confess I tried and did not succeed: from what I know there is no shred of guarantee last week's dividends were not the last.

All I could find is that the hardware exists - it has been bought and used by too many (apparently) independent people, and that there seems to be a good number of folks that have already got much more in dividends then they have put in... Now, this certainly tells a story, but should it justify the incredible valuation of the stock?

(interested to hear your opinion, though it may be *way* off-topic here  Roll Eyes )
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:43:43 AM

OP, did you see this auction?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227198.0

A little over 18 hours before it ends.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:45:45 AM

OP, did you see this auction?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227198.0

A little over 18 hours before it ends.

Correction: 18 minutes

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
tkone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:30:54 AM

in case Asicminer can keep hashing 20% of the global hashrate the next few years, think about

25 coins per block * 10 blocks per hour * 24 hours per day * 7 days per week = 42000 BTC hashed per week globally
42000 BTC * 20% global hashing share / 400.000 AM-shares = 0.021 per share  each week

also from transaction fees, soon mining income will be more profitable from transaction fees then actuall blocks, that will be great, i hope they leave that part of the system, and dont touch block sizes or lower transaction fees, just let the system play it out itself

ELAZAR

wo0x

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:12:14 AM

also from transaction fees, soon mining income will be more profitable from transaction fees then actuall blocks, that will be great, i hope they leave that part of the system, and dont touch block sizes or lower transaction fees, just let the system play it out itself

okay, one last off topic:

I just got the imagination of 100.000 transactions within few minutes. turn out to meet the future block reward of 5BTC

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Weaknesses#Spamming_transactions

go0d morning
BitAddict
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 10:27:14 AM

I don't think ASICMINER is going to keep that high hashrate for years. In the next few months a lot of companies are going to enter the market, and everything changes really fast in the bitcoin world.
CrazyMiata (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Thanks everyone glad I could spur some conversation! I took the advice and bought on btct.co glad I did! Was cheaper than buying though auctions and less trust involved Smiley

Funny thing is I've been wanting to buy since early in the year but never had the time to do my due diligence research wise. I got fed up and finally bought some shares.

There's a nice concept!
May I ask how you intended to do your due diligence on ASICMINER?
I confess I tried and did not succeed: from what I know there is no shred of guarantee last week's dividends were not the last.

All I could find is that the hardware exists - it has been bought and used by too many (apparently) independent people, and that there seems to be a good number of folks that have already got much more in dividends then they have put in... Now, this certainly tells a story, but should it justify the incredible valuation of the stock?

(interested to hear your opinion, though it may be *way* off-topic here  Roll Eyes )

You are absolutely right! Its very time consuming but all the info is out there. There's a lot of informative posts on Reddit and here as well. Its mostly discussion and speculation but thus far ASICMiner has a good track record and its in their interest to keep investors happy. I think even though there will be a lot of competition that ASICMiner has the means and the funds to scale up. Also, we get dividends on profits from hardware sales as well. When ever there is a new generation some, most, or all of the older gen stuff will be sold. I'm still reading up on everything but time is a very precious resource!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: