Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webmoney blocked my account  (Read 288 times)
PersonG (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:03:19 AM

Hello

I selling my bitcoins in localbitcoins.com to my webmoney account today webmoney blocked my account without any reason.

Is selling bitcoins to webmoney not allowed to webmoney ?  Did any one faced like that issues with webmoney ?
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:11:25 AM

This topic should be moved to 'Service Discussion' to get better results .
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:02:24 AM

Hello

I selling my bitcoins in localbitcoins.com to my webmoney account today webmoney blocked my account without any reason.

Is selling bitcoins to webmoney not allowed to webmoney ?  Did any one faced like that issues with webmoney ?

As per bestchange.com: "The automatic exchange in this direction is forbidden by the WebMoney payment system. "

But no, i think that it is within their terms and conditions to buy/sell bitcoin with the WMZ payment system. I mean they have an inbuilt WM exchange for all their tokenized fiat currencies as well as bitcoin which you can use.

I could be mistaken but otherwise there wouldn't be so many localbitcoins sellers and buyers for WM funds. I've traded countless times with WM and BTC without fail, maybe it was because of another reason?

PersonG (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

Hello

As per bestchange.com: "The automatic exchange in this direction is forbidden by the WebMoney payment system. "

But no, i think that it is within their terms and conditions to buy/sell bitcoin with the WMZ payment system. I mean they have an inbuilt WM exchange for all their tokenized fiat currencies as well as bitcoin which you can use.

I could be mistaken but otherwise there wouldn't be so many localbitcoins sellers and buyers for WM funds. I've traded countless times with WM and BTC without fail, maybe it was because of another reason?

I only used the webmoney to sell my bitcoins in localbitcoins i sent email to webmoney support i still not get an answer
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

Look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652072.0
The guy there also have similar problem with his webmoney account, its looks like webmoney is direct competitor to bitcoin so they will never allow bitcoin to webmoney exchange.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:08:40 AM

A friend of mine is having the same issue, what will happen to your money now? I have the feeling this will be a frustrating process  Roll Eyes.
PersonG (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

A friend of mine is having the same issue, what will happen to your money now? I have the feeling this will be a frustrating process  Roll Eyes.

Still no answer from support
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:24:23 AM

WebMoney is a Russian payment system. And as you can imagine, with anything Russian, you can count on them taking their time. It will not be quick and you might not even see it resolved.

Yes, it will be a frustrating and protracted process. There is the language barrier of course, for one. Then you have the complicated fine print which can be confusing rules.

I suggest you contact WebMoney support staff directly and try your very best to achieve a resolution in your favor. It will not be easy and they will probably make you jump through hoops.

This is why I never use all these shady payment systems... OKPay.. Mayzus.. WebMoney.. Payeer.. Perfect Money.

Just look at what happened to Liberty Reserve years ago.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

Unfortunately, all you can do right now is just keep waiting.

Nothing else you can do. Wait for a response, see what you can do.

I'm pretty sure that it is perfectly fine for you to trade with bitcoin, against webmoney funds. Otherwise, all the sellers for WMZ on localbitcoins would be banned by now. It's probably because you exceeded some limit, or something like that.

more_mursi

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:19:51 PM

Any update i have same issue what should i do please help me
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:34:41 PM

Any update i have same issue what should i do please help me
Have you tried to message their support? AFAIK buying/selling bitcoin with webmoney isn't prohibited. Webmoney even has a service with buying bitcoin on their platform https://wmx.wmtransfer.com/?lang=en-US#

I'm sure you and OP has different issue here and not related to your previous bitcoin transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: