Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skrill to btc  (Read 848 times)
Riddikulo (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

Where I can change skrill to btc? Or just buy some btc with skrill?
Better some website.

But if no then maybe somebody can buy skrill for bitcoin? I have 400-500$ skrill.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

i can sell you about 0.015 btc for 75$ skrill thx right now and maybe more in future thx

Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

You can use spectrocoin or webmoney, but webmoney takes a long time since it's an exchanger where someone has to accept your offer.
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

You can use spectrocoin or webmoney, but webmoney takes a long time since it's an exchanger where someone has to accept your offer.

What you mean spectrocoin? Can you explain? I can buy spectrocoin with skrill or what?
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:57 AM

What you mean spectrocoin? Can you explain? I can buy spectrocoin with skrill or what?
Just go to the site and you will find all the information there, your looking for skrill to btc and I gave you to options to do so.
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

Just go to the site and you will find all the information there, your looking for skrill to btc and I gave you to options to do so.

Yes my friend thank you!
It is amazing! Waiting verification on this site!
spectrocoin.com

I was so long searhing site like this Smiley
If my verification will approve and I can sell my skrill I can even give you some reward if you want Smiley
Will write about verification later.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:56:01 AM by Beerwizzard

hey mate! is there any progress with your skrill exhange? Would be nice if you could post a detailed reivew of the service after you are done with it Smiley
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

hey mate! is there any progress with your skrill exhange? Would be nice if you could post a detailed reivew of the service after you are done with it Smiley

Still can't do verification!
First sent passport. Then they ask sent pasport with my face.
Than they ask why my ip not from my origin country.
Now they found my old facebook account and asking about it.

They like detectives )))))

But the main problem that I'm using vpn. Maybe if not this I will go with verification more easy.

Will write later about my verify!
Beerwizzard

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

Thats a quite common situation. Most exchanges are asking for pictures (thanks god they are not asking for nudes with your ID). Sometimes it take weeks to get a respond from them. Seems like we can only wait again now.

Also notice that they can freeze your account or block your withdraw if you use VPN. Some exchanges can concider it as a money laundering attempt.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Exchanging Skrill to BTC can a bit difficult especially when you are using unverified Skrill Account. many exchanger dont want to loss their skrill account because of this security issue. just recently Skrill stop accepting wire transfer from individual. you can try https://paxful.com. you will tons of buyers and sellers their but be careful make sure you are dealing with person with great trust. ID may also be required so make sure your ID card is also ready. good luck
cmoney22222

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:12 PM

pm me asap
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:37:50 PM

I now have verified account. But still can't deposit money via skrill.

It is awful.

I have message:

Some errors occurred:
Oops! Looks like this option is not available on your account. Please try in a couple days.

Support just saying - try some time later.  Undecided

Maybe they are scammers??? Just took my pasport? Or what all this mean? Somebody use this website with success?
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

If you go first, I can do it.

Skrill is reversible so here is a risk.

MBielsa

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Hey,

Localbitcoins is the place for you.
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

Hey,

Localbitcoins is the place for you.

I just hope to find some serious company that can officially to change my skrills. Because if I will use localbitcois I can:
1. Meat cheater.
2. Skrill disallow change skrills to others cryptos...

Maybe anybody know one more site like spectrocoin.com?
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Anybody would say some another websites?

I found one more option. A can buy skype credits and then send it to somebody for btc (there is option send skype like gift 2, 5, 10$). This I think will be very safe method, because skrill sometime ban for changing money.

SO! Anybody will buy 10$ (20, 30, 40, 50) skype for BTC?
Beerwizzard

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:20:42 PM

Anybody would say some another websites?

I found one more option. A can buy skype credits and then send it to somebody for btc (there is option send skype like gift 2, 5, 10$). This I think will be very safe method, because skrill sometime ban for changing money.

SO! Anybody will buy 10$ (20, 30, 40, 50) skype for BTC?
Skype credits doesn't seem to be popular in the exchange section of this website but it is better to create a new thread or edit the title of this one if you want to try your luck with skype. It seems like it is possible to get bann only if you are using exchange website services, dealing directly with someone from the forum should be fine.
Btw you can also try to find someone in your city to exchange your skrill for cash and then buy BTC for it. Still not the easiest option but it worked for me a couple times.
Jamesy10

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

to risk your verified skrill account using on some place where you can be scammed is not worthy.
try www.bestchange.com
to be honest I didn't try it but maybe suits you
Riddikulo (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

to risk your verified skrill account using on some place where you can be scammed is not worthy.
try www.bestchange.com
to be honest I didn't try it but maybe suits you

It is a pity but on this exchange:
http://www.bestchange.com/skrill-to-bitcoin.html
there is only one place to change skrill to bitcoin and it is also really expensive: 9 693$ per Bitcoin.

Some more idea how to change this hellish skrill?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: