Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer s9 / s3s for sale in cheap rate  (Read 279 times)
seniormember992 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

Antminer s9 / s3s for sale in cheap rate

Pm me your offer
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Don't send a single cent to this scammer, you will regret it, even if it's paypal that can easily be reversed.
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

Don't send a single cent to this scammer, you will regret it, even if it's paypal that can easily be reversed.
Any proofs about your statements? Or you are just attention whore rising his post count?
I don't care about the guy, but i do care about all new guys trying to sell things around, and people like you point them with finger for no reason.
Instead of being bitch to all new members of this cancer community, suggest the people trying to buy from him to use escrow or something like that.
Everyone here should stop this cancer attitude soon as possible.

Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:42:03 PM

Any proofs about your statements? Or you are just attention whore rising his post count?
I don't care about the guy, but i do care about all new guys trying to sell things around, and people like you point them with finger for no reason.
Instead of being bitch to all new members of this cancer community, suggest the people trying to buy from him to use escrow or something like that.
Your such an idiot, if it was possible for you to have ignored my post and just sent the payment it would have been better, I make the statement to help those who need help and not some idiot who posts without checking any previous posts or ratings. it's fools like you who make this moron to be able to keep making accounts and scamming people.
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

Your such an idiot, if it was possible for you to have ignored my post and just sent the payment it would have been better, I make the statement to help those who need help and not some idiot who posts without checking any previous posts or ratings. it's fools like you who make this moron to be able to keep making accounts and scamming people.
You are such an idiot and making this community cancer.
I will ignore such an idiots everyday with a smile because you morons making this community cancer.
Instead of calling everyone scammers for no reason, ask them for proof of ownership, are they willing to use escrow and stuff about that.
You are the fool here and you are more than cancer.
If you like to point someone as scammer, do it in the right section.
In this section if you really like to help people out, request stuff like escrow, proof of ownership to the people who are interested.
If the guy is scammer, he would be in dead end after those requests.
Don't be jerk.
Period.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: