Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Exchange for eBTC  (Read 290 times)
5ensei (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

Lots of fudders calling it a scam, whether it is or not it certainly has some credibility - it has hit the exchanges. Many projects with products still can't get on an exchange, eBTC for whatever reason managed to do this. Another one here:
https://mercatox.com/exchange/EBTC/BTC

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

And I guess the price will really take off once it gets listed on any major exchange - is there any news on that?
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

And I guess the price will really take off once it gets listed on any major exchange - is there any news on that?

It got added to Hitbtc this week
dansmith_99

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

I have been using ether delta to trade this coin and it has worked great for me.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Hitbtc and mercatox just adding coins non stop
i think that exchanges is not an indicator for the legitimate of the project

and its not a "FUD" around the coin... the coin actually is useless.. its only can be traded in exchanges, and i dont see any other options for that...
how can it be a smart investment if it has no development no use no purpose :| its just boring
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Hitbtc and mercatox just adding coins non stop
i think that exchanges is not an indicator for the legitimate of the project

and its not a "FUD" around the coin... the coin actually is useless.. its only can be traded in exchanges, and i dont see any other options for that...
how can it be a smart investment if it has no development no use no purpose :| its just boring

You may be right but people like speculating. Look at what ethereumdark did in a months time. They got listed on several exchanges and the value of that went as high as $5. It may not be everything but it may be worth

some speculation at the very least

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: