Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll/Shill for Hire. [MY SERVICES]  (Read 895 times)
Itshowiroll (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Have you ever wanted to sabotage an online community but don't know how or don't have the time? Good news, I'm available.

When I was a little kid, I lost interest in most common forms of entertainment such as movies or television but I still liked video games and I discovered a game that was more of a social networking platform rather than a video game. The community was full of hostile people who would commonly troll, harass, cheat, etc.. and one day I noticed people were impersonating me with the intent of giving me a bad reputation. As an angry little kid, I was furious and decided to do the same things back to them. I began to change my username to theirs and join a server with their friends on it. They were convinced that I was the person that I was impersonating, I began to act friendly, cracked a few a jokes and [cozied up] to them. Then, the person who I was impersonating showed up, confusion had arisen, arguments broke out, but in the end, I had them convinced that I was the person who I was impersonating and they banned the real one from the server. I continued to impersonate that person and overtime I started to make cruel jokes and harass everyone I could and they hated me, server admins talked with each other, clans had talks, etc.. and it lead to the real person being banned from all servers from the video game.

From thereon, I was hooked, trolling became my new favorite form of entertainment. I ended up trolling everyone I could in the game, I got a countless number of people banned from either impersonating them and giving them a bad reputation or making them so furious that they would throw an angry fit and disrupt the game. People did not like it, I noticed the game went from having tens of thousands of players to thousands of players, then hundreds, the developers ceased development and then it pretty much died. It was a free game so no one lost money. Once the game died, I started trolling internet forums, killed a couple of those as well.

Overall, I have years of experience in the field of trolling. I guarantee any online community that I target WILL be weakened if not killed. However, some communities or internet forums have trolling as an acceptable form of behavior and some people will only go to those forums to watch the trolling happen for their entertainment and thus, meaning those forums or communities are much more difficult to kill entirely. Though I did manage to drive away around %80 of the user base of a forum like that.

If you are interested in hiring me, I would prefer to talk about payment in private considering that different tasks require more or less time than others and different methods.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Itshowiroll (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

I have access to over 100,000 proxy servers, thousands of different tactics and methods for trolling and I can change the style of my grammar so if I get busted trolling and the attempt fails, I can change my style and grammar so no one will know that I am the operator of those previous accounts.

Pricing varies.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

And you should be banned from this forum with all your trolling alts.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:00:16 PM

Actually its not a good idea to have a service like this mate.
Make a life, make a decent one, find some work or good jobs, not like this, as if you are worthless.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

This looks like a troll post not sure why would someone pay you to troll around your service doesn't look useful to anyone here, but if you are serious about this good luck with your service and maybe put your service up somewhere else related to gaming or something you'll find more clients there and maybe you could start another useful service with the skills you have? you will get more customers.

Itshowiroll (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:12:11 AM

I am trying to put all of my skills to use, especially if I can use them to earn Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you, but I prefer to earn crypto rather than buying it.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

I am trying to put all of my skills to use, especially if I can use them to earn Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you, but I prefer to earn crypto rather than buying it.

This is one hell of a service you are offering and this is something that I can't imagine someone would offer but since you are in the forum, I would like to offer some advice based on your introduction that I read.

1. The community here is generally hostile to trolls and the moment it gets to a head, you will be banned from accessing the forum.

2. You talked about how successful you were able to impersonate and was successful which only happen because there is no way to identify the real owner of the account but guess what, over here there is one infallible method which no matter how you impersonate, you will have to proof ownership of such before you will be taken serious.

3. Rather than going this route to earn coins, why not channel your energy into some decent ventures such as PR, Community Manager and others. My humble opinion.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

So if anyone asks op what his profession is, he would proudly say, "I am highly skilled troller" Grin
Though it sound awkward, but trolling is a huge business. Politicians and some business houses do have their own team of paid trollers. Wondering anyone would outsource the trolling job outside the house as there is a chance that in whose interest the trolling is gets exposed to the agent and there is a chance of getting backbitten, blackmailed or even exhorted.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

I have a bad imagination  Sad While reading your story, I imagine you as a lonely fat kid in a dark room with light coming only from your PC, then doing bad stuff like keyboard warrior trolling around the internet, following and scouting pretty girls. Just like in thriller movies!

kidding and imagination aside,  I don't think this is a good idea of service. It will only promote hate and community will becoming more and more unhealthy. Try to do a decent job bro Smiley this forum is a good stepping stone for those jobs. Try to use your skills in a positive way and detach your self from those activities.

Good luck!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

To sum your life  in one word  : Scum of the World - That's what you are.
I don't know how you even have the balls to look at yourself in the mirror and not feel like slapping yourself.Anyway,negative feedback left on your profile.I hope I get to discover all your alt accounts so I can tag them accordingly.
rockie2000

Activity: 126

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

So if anyone asks op what his profession is, he would proudly say, "I am highly skilled troller" Grin
Though it sound awkward, but trolling is a huge business. Politicians and some business houses do have their own team of paid trollers. Wondering anyone would outsource the trolling job outside the house as there is a chance that in whose interest the trolling is gets exposed to the agent and there is a chance of getting backbitten, blackmailed or even exhorted.
This is so true, I would second this! I don't like trolling at all but unfortunately there are so many of them nowadays  Angry

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

Be aware people. It can simple become as double trolling. If you hire this guy to he troll somebody you don't like, he simply can start to black mail you or in the other case he will tell by whom he was hired  Cheesy
So I wouldn't risk even if there are things or people whom I don't like.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

I thought I had seen and heard it all. This is some crazzyy isht.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

That's nothing new, really. Companies have been using such people for years now. I've also seen posters like him in altcoin threads. I've even read about a troll company being hired by Putin to spread propaganda. It all went public when one of the former employees decided to go public with it.
I don't support this kind of activity but we can't deny that it's part the internet wherever you go.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:12 PM

Have you ever wanted to sabotage an online community but don't know how or don't have the time? Good news, I'm available.

When I was a little kid, I lost interest in most common forms of entertainment such as movies or television but I still liked video games and I discovered a game that was more of a social networking platform rather than a video game. The community was full of hostile people who would commonly troll, harass, cheat, etc.. and one day I noticed people were impersonating me with the intent of giving me a bad reputation. As an angry little kid, I was furious and decided to do the same things back to them. I began to change my username to theirs and join a server with their friends on it. They were convinced that I was the person that I was impersonating, I began to act friendly, cracked a few a jokes and [cozied up] to them. Then, the person who I was impersonating showed up, confusion had arisen, arguments broke out, but in the end, I had them convinced that I was the person who I was impersonating and they banned the real one from the server. I continued to impersonate that person and overtime I started to make cruel jokes and harass everyone I could and they hated me, server admins talked with each other, clans had talks, etc.. and it lead to the real person being banned from all servers from the video game.

From thereon, I was hooked, trolling became my new favorite form of entertainment. I ended up trolling everyone I could in the game, I got a countless number of people banned from either impersonating them and giving them a bad reputation or making them so furious that they would throw an angry fit and disrupt the game. People did not like it, I noticed the game went from having tens of thousands of players to thousands of players, then hundreds, the developers ceased development and then it pretty much died. It was a free game so no one lost money. Once the game died, I started trolling internet forums, killed a couple of those as well.

Overall, I have years of experience in the field of trolling. I guarantee any online community that I target WILL be weakened if not killed. However, some communities or internet forums have trolling as an acceptable form of behavior and some people will only go to those forums to watch the trolling happen for their entertainment and thus, meaning those forums or communities are much more difficult to kill entirely. Though I did manage to drive away around %80 of the user base of a forum like that.

If you are interested in hiring me, I would prefer to talk about payment in private considering that different tasks require more or less time than others and different methods.

What an outstanding story you have! Grin
It seems that you had not gave up you part-timy even when made this offer of your service.
I mean it is eventually look like trolling itself, nice, but not welcomed anyway

I've even read about a troll company being hired by Putin to spread propaganda.

Also he eats infants, as well as elects his own presidents throughout the world, didn't you know? Grin
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

That's nothing new, really. Companies have been using such people for years now. I've also seen posters like him in altcoin threads. I've even read about a troll company being hired by Putin to spread propaganda. It all went public when one of the former employees decided to go public with it.
I don't support this kind of activity but we can't deny that it's part the internet wherever you go.

You have a point, I never thought about it that way.
Itshowiroll (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

bumpy
robotai

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I'm interested in your service, but how do I contact you? I can't send you a PM because I'm a newbie in the forum and I'm not allowed to send messages to you. Unless you change your private settings.
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Hi. I'm interested in hiring you, OP.

I need you to troll a bitcointalk user who is being highly destructive to my vision for the forum.
I'm sure that I could either pay you, or fundraise the money required.
His bitcointalk username is "Itshowiroll".  Grin

Now, I'm not looking for you to drive him all the way to suicide, but if you could just troll him until he starts to rethink his life, and find a new and different path forward, that would be great.
I will be more than happy to pay you in sproutscoin.
100 of them, on proof that said user will never log back into bitcointalk. (About a satoshi)

Also, the ego on you is really fun.
You're seriously taking credit for taking down a f2p game with tens of thousands of users?
Couldn't just have been that that sort of game typically has a shorter life span than paid games, could it?

It was a free game so no one lost money.
Yep. No one except for the developers. Probably an indie team. Probably struggled to make ends meet. And they finally made their big break, and built something popular.
And then shitheads like you came along.

Servers cost money, punk. You screwed people. Sounds like a decent number of them, if we take your adolescent rambling as fact.

Good news, I'm available.
Get used to the quote, kid. You'll be saying that to a *lot* of girls. Right before the pepper spray hits. Enjoy your miserable life, all alone. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

The question is who hired you to troll this thread ?

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: