Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll/Shill for Hire. [MY SERVICES]  (Read 902 times)
leconnections

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Have you ever wanted to sabotage an online community but don't know how or don't have the time? Good news, I'm available.

When I was a little kid, I lost interest in most common forms of entertainment such as movies or television but I still liked video games and I discovered a game that was more of a social networking platform rather than a video game. The community was full of hostile people who would commonly troll, harass, cheat, etc.. and one day I noticed people were impersonating me with the intent of giving me a bad reputation. As an angry little kid, I was furious and decided to do the same things back to them. I began to change my username to theirs and join a server with their friends on it. They were convinced that I was the person that I was impersonating, I began to act friendly, cracked a few a jokes and [cozied up] to them. Then, the person who I was impersonating showed up, confusion had arisen, arguments broke out, but in the end, I had them convinced that I was the person who I was impersonating and they banned the real one from the server. I continued to impersonate that person and overtime I started to make cruel jokes and harass everyone I could and they hated me, server admins talked with each other, clans had talks, etc.. and it lead to the real person being banned from all servers from the video game.

From thereon, I was hooked, trolling became my new favorite form of entertainment. I ended up trolling everyone I could in the game, I got a countless number of people banned from either impersonating them and giving them a bad reputation or making them so furious that they would throw an angry fit and disrupt the game. People did not like it, I noticed the game went from having tens of thousands of players to thousands of players, then hundreds, the developers ceased development and then it pretty much died. It was a free game so no one lost money. Once the game died, I started trolling internet forums, killed a couple of those as well.

Overall, I have years of experience in the field of trolling. I guarantee any online community that I target WILL be weakened if not killed. However, some communities or internet forums have trolling as an acceptable form of behavior and some people will only go to those forums to watch the trolling happen for their entertainment and thus, meaning those forums or communities are much more difficult to kill entirely. Though I did manage to drive away around %80 of the user base of a forum like that.

If you are interested in hiring me, I would prefer to talk about payment in private considering that different tasks require more or less time than others and different methods.

How can your trolling skills help me build a better product/service? Or yours is only to destroy what others have put effort to build? Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Have someone done banning him or something, the people like that not helping business at all, but scamming people, and sometimes for their last money. This thread should be removed by now, as I see the time of when it was created
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: