Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scope of marketing/advertise of BTC through my website?  (Read 177 times)
arcds9 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

HEY, GUYS.. though i am a newbie, i need to know that if there are any policy or method by which i can be a advertiser/marketer of BTC through my website ? Is there any long time process to do it? where to apply to advertise of different companies connected with BTC?

I am really interested, because i want to  build a website only for BTC and BTC related companies.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

Give us more information.

Are you planning on advertising bitcoin, as the cryptocurrency itself? or bitcoin-based companies?

How are you planning on advertising them? Google Adwords? Facebook ads?

What's your overall plan/goal on this? Advertising bitcoin or bitcoin-based companies won't benefit you whatsoever. Your plan is viable, unless you're trying to make profit, then no.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

HEY, GUYS.. though i am a newbie, i need to know that if there are any policy or method by which i can be a advertiser/marketer of BTC through my website ? Is there any long time process to do it? where to apply to advertise of different companies connected with BTC?

I am really interested, because i want to  build a website only for BTC and BTC related companies.

Where's the entrepreneural spirit? Ofcourse you can make BTC like this, it is called affiliate marketing. But you won't be marketing BTC so much as you will be marketing their services related to BTC.

Where to apply? Well how about you go look for websites that deal with Bitcoin related services and start sending out emails?

retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

You can signup to affiliate programs and earn a % of the profits for each referred customer.

You receive an affiliate url and ad banners to display on your website.

Some examples of bitcoin services with affiliate programs: xbtfreelancer.com (bitcoin freelancing website), paxful.com (buy and sell bitcoin), cryptopay.me (bitcoin debit card), a-ads.com (bitcoin advertising network)

You can post a topic in Services and sell ads on your website.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: