Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin being a top currency  (Read 765 times)
xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

Sure it will, just a matter of time. It's easily used as a payment method online and with online purchases on the rise it only makes sense
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Bitcoin is a very fast booming and rising currency and I have been hearing about there being a physical bitcoin I mean in the form of a metal. Now if this is possible I would like to know if bitcoin would be a generally accepted means of payment in the next years to come and what are the possibilities of other currencies meeting it( I mean in demand and supply)
Bitcoin develops gradually every year. Right now we are starting to see a lot of stores that accept bitcoin. This is an advancement because then we can see the bitcoin circulating in society is getting bigger. It may take some time until we can see bitcoin being one of the commonly used currencies. Currently we are still inhibited by regulation and uneven infrastructure in some areas.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:34:53 AM

Yeah! Indeed bitcoin is now the top currency in the crypto-currency world. Most popular among all coins and are being used by more people. It has higher value among other coins and established a strong credibility in the market.

gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

Bitcoin is a very fast booming and rising currency and I have been hearing about there being a physical bitcoin I mean in the form of a metal. Now if this is possible I would like to know if bitcoin would be a generally accepted means of payment in the next years to come and what are the possibilities of other currencies meeting it( I mean in demand and supply)
Bitcoin enjoys the first mover advantage among cryptocurrencies. There are potentially and technically better altcoins than Bitcoin. But they are no where near to Bitcoin's marketcap or popularity. Regarding its adoption. Indeed the adoption rate will increase with time. This year only, many merchants have started accepting Bitcoin as a payment with Dubai apartment being sold for Bitcoin being the major one. Trend is surely to continue in future.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:50:01 AM

bitcoin has become so popular now.I think it wii the top currency. even people are now like bitcoin so much.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. I believe that this is the father of all cryptocurrency. It is the first one that was created in this world of crypto. What do you mean by generally accepted means of payment? Like making bitcoin as the payment for example ordering a pizza? Well there is one traveler that made it possible. He only have 100 usd and having 3 bitcoins on his acc and he visited to cities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

i don't know if the mention of "physical bitcoin" was related to your question or not but remember that "physical bitcoin" is mainly a collectible than being for usage. as a collector you buy it and keep it among your collections of valuables. it can even be an investment. these coins contain bitcoin in their keys after all so you gain profit on them on top of them being a rare item.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

Lol no one actually spends physical bitcoin in the way you spend a physical dollar. They exist only for either nostalgia or novelty purposes. If you accepted them it would be impossible because the coin makers make small batches and they're all so different.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:16 AM

it is not a physical currency it is digital, some of the metal or materials have been used to create physical bitcoin which inside is an adress and it's private key but i think the services were already stopped by the local Government because the owner needs to have a license on that business. Bitcoin is slowly accepted by different countries the possiblity of bitcoin replacing other money as a primary currency is possible but it doesn't mean that it will replace the function of fiat money.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

It is possible that in the future Bitcoin will be accepted as a payment. Currently, it is already accepted in countries wherein it is already legal as a currency such that it is allowed to be used to buy thing in those countries. And as the users of Bitcoin is getting higher, the possibility that it will be legal to most countries and be used in regular transactions is becoming bigger. Also, I didn't heard of Bitcoin having a physical form but it won't be a hindrance for bitcoin to be used in payments.
onpages

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

It is possible that in the future Bitcoin will be accepted as a payment. Currently, it is already accepted in countries wherein it is already legal as a currency such that it is allowed to be used to buy thing in those countries. And as the users of Bitcoin is getting higher, the possibility that it will be legal to most countries and be used in regular transactions is becoming bigger. Also, I didn't heard of Bitcoin having a physical form but it won't be a hindrance for bitcoin to be used in payments.
Yes I agree with you. in the future maybe Paypal, Mastercard, etc. will be eliminated by Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and I've never seen the physical form of Bitcoin.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:17:06 AM

Yes I agree with you. in the future maybe Paypal, Mastercard, etc. will be eliminated by Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and I've never seen the physical form of Bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin being a top currency because its a digital currency system and It is possible that in the future Bitcoin will be accepted as a payment. And as the users of Bitcoin is getting higher, the possibility that it will be legal to most countries and be used in regular transactions is becoming bigger. So bitcoin being a top currency.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:20:21 AM

of course now bitcoin can already be a means of payment in various countries. this multifunctional bitcoin can be traded and tradable. It's becoming more attractive to users and even today's currency is almost outdone by bitcoin as some people start glancing at bitcoin as a very easy-to-use payment tool using blockchain technology.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

possible bitcoin are being a top currency bitcoin in few years become top amomng us even the fiat money are treated about bitcoin as currency and the bankers hate the bitcoin as curreny because bitcoin faster grow up and popularization continue to become famous bankers insured to bitcoin to replace the fiat money.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

of course now bitcoin can already be a means of payment in various countries. this multifunctional bitcoin can be traded and tradable. It's becoming more attractive to users and even today's currency is almost outdone by bitcoin as some people start glancing at bitcoin as a very easy-to-use payment tool using blockchain technology.

Indeed it is one of the topmost currencies and one of the most sought after, bitcoin has redefined money by the help of the blockchain technology and it is  increasingly being used all over the world  for micro payments online and money transfer.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

Nah man that must be fan following creation of physical bitcoin. There is no such thing like bitcoin in the physical form which has been created officially or published so. I'm not sure if they are even thinking of doing that in the time to come because even they make it like that way it don't be used as currency because there is no way to trade it like that. People will find hard time using it and in the country's under development that's going to bad circus ever. Bitcoin works perfectly over the internet and the major change like physical bitcoin would not be good enough for it.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

Bitcoin can be possibly use for payments in all establishments if it is declared legal to use in a certain country because it will be the most convenient and most safest way in form of payment unlike bringing cash for payments it may steal or lost in the streets but i doubt if it can be shifted to metal due to I think most of us are contented that bitcoin is a digital currency because again it is very convenient & safe to use so it is much better to remain in this way.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

most people confuse bitcoin's growth and adoption with bitcoin replacing fiat. these are completely different things. more adoption of bitcoin means a secondary option alongside fiat systems for payments.
additionally bitcoin can grow and be adopted by a lot more people and since there are 8 decimals after 1 bitcoin there will not be any issues as far as supply is concerned, the price just keeps going up and makes 1 satoshi valuable enough to be used.

Only Bitcoin
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Yes, bitcoin is being a part of the payment gateway in different countries. As in the above quote, bitcoin has got multiple usage accessibility and it too has provided with plenty of opportunities to earn making it an better asset to benefit. When years pass, more and more people will start focusing on implement it as an currency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

Bitcoin is really the number 1 currency in part of cryptocurrency world because its the the first crypto currency to be created in the world also one of the reasons is its increasingly price in the market, also of many investors and users, supporters. Bitcoin has balls of steel and cannot be destroyed, its been here for how many years now and will still be used in many more years.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: