Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need ADVICE - hashrack.com  (Read 413 times)
varunsin (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:56:05 PM

I just saw this website and after looking at there prices I was thinking if it is a scam or legit business.
Is there any reputed member who has used there services???
is there any1 who can verify that they are real business and really pays???

any advice on this guys..Huh
jpmi1

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:33:31 PM

10 days ago I purchased a hash pack from them. It has currently not been  install and is still in the pre order phase. They respond back to your questions and concerns very promptly. The only problem I see with mining with them is that they have only mined one block and that was 44 days ago. I will keep you posted.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_yin
XPM:AeuQPMAGRLyWbWkVgAtE4JcfSyGHATUkmG
DTC:D9mwyQo9xPAPWCtKYhthnX2uSPivcjKyLN
varunsin (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:14:00 AM

thanks for your response, I am also interested in there service but don't want to get scammed.
please post here once your miner setup is complete and ready to mine.
Hex01

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:22:12 AM

10 days ago I purchased a hash pack from them. It has currently not been  install and is still in the pre order phase. They respond back to your questions and concerns very promptly. The only problem I see with mining with them is that they have only mined one block and that was 44 days ago. I will keep you posted.

not so fast speed is it.

mining dilemma very simple, or spend 1 mil usd on ASICs or buy shares.
jpmi1

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:24:12 AM

thanks for your response, I am also interested in there service but don't want to get scammed.
please post here once your miner setup is complete and ready to mine.
Sadly they still have not set it up yet. They are waiting for bfl orders to come in and in the end it might not be a good investment because they are going to be there on pool which currently as only found 1 block Sad We will see and I will keep you posted.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_yin
XPM:AeuQPMAGRLyWbWkVgAtE4JcfSyGHATUkmG
DTC:D9mwyQo9xPAPWCtKYhthnX2uSPivcjKyLN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: