Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17152 times)
DarkSi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

Wow! That is a great plan. I wish you all the best of luck. For November, I am promoting ARToken. You might think that I am just promoting this project simply because I am wearing their signature. I am personally into this project. Its ICO will be starting this October 25 and will continue until November. A little info might help: Cappasity has already gathered 1.8 million dollars way back in 2014.

Thanks a lot! We're interested in content projects so I will learn about the ARToken closely. How does it differ from https://www.spectivvr.com? Looks pretty similar
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

Storm is a good one : already collected 16 million in private sale and the owner of bittrex is an adviser and investor.
https://stormtoken.com/

Utrust is a good one : they are creating block chain base payment system to compete with PayPal the project is under lot of hype. Bitcointalk thread is got over 160 pages.
https://utrust.io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.200   

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Definitely Pally app. Decentralised social travel! I am an excited traveler and this is the project I have been waiting for! Check them out:)

Thanks for your suggestion! Seems like a good one. But I don't see why do they say that airbnb or couchsurfing is NOT decentralised. Do you?
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

i think ICO's die slowly.The great projects cant collect money and september was very bad for ICO's.i hope so many hardcapped waiting for us.

Pre-ICO of great (opinion) Robot Vera project was succesfully done few days ago. Many projects plan to conduct ICOs in Q4 2017. I don't think ICOs die. Rules become harder, more ICOs die, that's not an apocalypse, that's evolution of the ecosystem called cryptoeconomy.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:52:20 PM

Utrust and bitdice are the only Ico's that i am trusting right now, maybe i am a little bit outdated because i havent checked the ANN section for more than a week, but most new ico's are being a scam lately, just check at the meta section or scam acussation section on the forum. 3 of 20 posts are because of scammy icos.
So i dont suggest to anyone to invest in any ico right now, because most of them are a total lie.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:52:27 PM

No idea yet since there are a lot ico icos coming up maybe untill next year. There are many icos that has a potential to be successful but I still can't figure out which one.

Smartholdem maybe?  Wink
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

Although ICOs keep popping up like mushrooms, right now, I continue with the same preference which is Enjin Coin, Filecoin, ARToken by Cappasity and Unify. Each one of them attempts to address a real issue that has great potencial in my opinion.

Enjin has a good dev team, is doing a very good marketing campaign, and will create a very good feature for games. I'm a gamer myself, and I would love to be able to bring those special itens across games, or sell them for profit. We all know how important itens in a game are incredibly valuable for players, so they might have a great market there.

Filecoin fights the monopoly of centralized storage, so it looks like a good project as well.

As for ARToken by Cappasity, they also seem to have a good team behind the project, that already worked in big companies, so they probably know what they are doing. I haven't seen any marketing in the forum, but I see them around, so I think they are getting to users. Their project is very specific, but it has great potencial, because it 3D content and VR has a great market in the world and it generates millions of dollars.

Finally Unify has a very simple and achievable project, and quite important for the crypto world in general. They can't go wrong if they aim to help people get engaged in crypto. They will he helping themselves and all the crypto in general. Also they have very clear goals when it comes to get listed in exchanges, which is also great for the coin. Their "small" goals are quite achievable and the long terms ones, like the crowdfunding platform have great potencial, so I think it will be a good investment.

chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

Although ICOs keep popping up like mushrooms, right now, I continue with the same preference which is Enjin Coin, Filecoin, ARToken by Cappasity and Unify. Each one of them attempts to address a real issue that has great potencial in my opinion.

Enjin has a good dev team, is doing a very good marketing campaign, and will create a very good feature for games. I'm a gamer myself, and I would love to be able to bring those special itens across games, or sell them for profit. We all know how important itens in a game are incredibly valuable for players, so they might have a great market there.

Filecoin fights the monopoly of centralized storage, so it looks like a good project as well.

As for ARToken by Cappasity, they also seem to have a good team behind the project, that already worked in big companies, so they probably know what they are doing. I haven't seen any marketing in the forum, but I see them around, so I think they are getting to users. Their project is very specific, but it has great potencial, because it 3D content and VR has a great market in the world and it generates millions of dollars.

Finally Unify has a very simple and achievable project, and quite important for the crypto world in general. They can't go wrong if they aim to help people get engaged in crypto. They will he helping themselves and all the crypto in general. Also they have very clear goals when it comes to get listed in exchanges, which is also great for the coin. Their "small" goals are quite achievable and the long terms ones, like the crowdfunding platform have great potencial, so I think it will be a good investment.

Agree about ARToken and definitely Filecoin. Will take a look at others too
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

I have started to become a big fan of Gladius. Solid team, active telegram and an excellent way toward for implementation. I would recommend giving them a look and checking out their white paper if you are interested.

Thanks, will check 'em out
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

Wabi is great. have live product already and low cap

Agree, Wabi is really great
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

Me and 5 friends of mine founded a 'microfund' this month. In other words just bought a couple of BTC Grin

Now we are looking where to invest, but there is a problem. There are too many projects. Of course we do check all the ratings and analyze the projects we like closely. But there are still too many projects.

We love Blackmoon, Robotvera, Crypterium. I help Crypterium team with support and business communications. Another friend advises ICO Robot Vera (pre-sale is completed already). Other guys have normal job Cheesy

So I would very appreciate if you recommend me an ICO you love or even better work with.

We plan to start spend our BTC in November actively. We're looking for real products with high potential to change people's daily life in general. And helpful for blockchain ecosystem. No trading platforms, whatevercoins, or simple donations.

Thanks in advance!

I recommend SFX tokens. The Soferox Zero Fee Exchange - The Best Way to Trade and Hold Crypto. Introducing the Twin Blockchain and Proof of Pact (PoP). A Revolutionary Blockchain and Platform Built to Save You Time and Money.
ICO has begun and ended on October 31, for more details please visit the site https://www.soferox.com/

Thanks. PoP is something new for me
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:16:19 PM

Electroneum is the one which is making buzz right now, suggested to all of my friends and it's quite popular right now. Another ico which will be a hit is Micromoney from Kickico platform.

As I know Kickico has some troubles now. Does it affect to Micromoney ICO?
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:17:31 PM

Personally I like Bancor, I strongly suggest you to read their whitepaper and then you will decide if it is worthy. Consider that more and more of new to be launched projects have declared they will adopt Bancor for their liquidity...
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:01 PM

Personally I like Bancor, I strongly suggest you to read their whitepaper and then you will decide if it is worthy. Consider that more and more of new to be launched projects have declared they will adopt Bancor for their liquidity...

Thank you! Looks very promising indeed
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

Wow! That is a great plan. I wish you all the best of luck. For November, I am promoting ARToken. You might think that I am just promoting this project simply because I am wearing their signature. I am personally into this project. Its ICO will be starting this October 25 and will continue until November. A little info might help: Cappasity has already gathered 1.8 million dollars way back in 2014.

Thanks a lot! We're interested in content projects so I will learn about the ARToken closely. How does it differ from https://www.spectivvr.com? Looks pretty similar
But i think that the spective was better than arttoken if the arttoken is preparing saft to argue about the recent decision from the sec about the ico and that doesn't make sense even bitcoin ETF got denied and what about saft of arttoken to run the ico and allow the us investors to invest in there?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

But i think that the spective was better than arttoken if the arttoken is preparing saft to argue about the recent decision from the sec about the ico and that doesn't make sense even bitcoin ETF got denied and what about saft of arttoken to run the ico and allow the us investors to invest in there?

Thanks for the info. Do you know any other interesting projects related to media, content and AR? VR doesn't look promising for us from 1-3 years perspective
slimikey

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:33 PM

https://www.spectivvr.com
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

My suggested ICOs for November are the followings :

- Cappasity ARToken

- Utrust

- Pryze

- Sharpe Capital

- Comsa

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

Take a look at https://boon.vc/. Let me know if you think it's scam Huh
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

Yep, it is already at our top
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: