Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17152 times)
zlo_prase

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

both ARToken (by Cappasity) and Utrust look very good to me.

one of my favourites is definitely CarTaxi - project that is already up and running (yes, before ICO is finished!), you can download their app on Google Play or try the emulated app on their website. I put some ETH in their project and I'm sure I won't regret it.

what do you guys and girls think about Enjin (ongoing) and Verif-y (upcoming)? those look good to me too.

Electroneum has a good hype and marketing, but I'm somewhat sceptical about what real problems are they trying to solve...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Check out www.ammbr.com project. Especially the team (MIT) and whitepaper as well. They've moved ICO date from the end of September to 14 November.
hunker_down

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

Look into Crowdholding.

They launch their ICO on the 1st of November, looks a very promising project. Got a good feeling about them.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Check out stashpay too. An anonymous crypto currency

DariaPT

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

chek modultrade.io - running pre-sale now
just run into them yesterday  - seems to be something cool
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

check cobinhood, ZERO TRADING FEE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.
and also look at ethbooks: The World’s 1st Crypto-Centric eBook Store
i invested both of them, and strongly recommended
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

I will suggest you WePower (Goverment supported), Spectre.ai (Innovative trading platform ), Pundi x(new payment system) these are my favorites of november.
You can follow them too.
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

I see nothing new with Electroneum. Mobile? Lots of altcoins can be on the phone. Privacy? Monero, PIVX and Zcash already can do that. Offline wallet? This is when Electroneum starts misleading. They state:

““Googling” for Bitcoin Hack or Ethereum Hack will find you dozens of stories of stolen cryptocurrencies. We’ve developed an OFFLINE wallet that is 100% secure. You can create as many offline wallets as you like (free) and transfer the bulk of your Electroneum to those wallets.”

Are they trying to make you think that there are no offline wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are LOTS of them.

If Spectivvr.com is trying to put virtual reality onto the blockchain, then it shows that the are clueless about the blockchain and that they have never run Bitcoin’s full node. ARToken wants to put 3D data onto a blockchain. This implies hundreds of Terabytes of data. Bitcoin’s blockchain is 120 GB and Ethereum’s blockhain is 200 GB and they are both having scaling problems.

CarTaxi got a 2.9 out of 10 rating:  https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-cartaxi/  I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why a blockchain is needed to tow cars.

Read:

There are 3 Kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157

Take recommendations on Bitcointalk with a grain of salt. Many of them are pump and dumpers.
zlo_prase

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

CarTaxi got a 2.9 out of 10 rating:  https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-cartaxi/  I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why a blockchain is needed to tow cars.

Their goal is to make an app for car towing and to spread it globally. Something like Uber for car towing. The aim of ICO is to enable paying for car towing services with cryptocurrencies AND cash/card. I don't know, it sounds reasonable to me - in my country Uber has a lot of problems because they don't print receipts for their services when paying with cash and IMHO paying with crypto would solve a lot of problems for Uber. Plus they have a working app and everything is transparent, unlike many other ICOs out there. Those were my reasons.

Note: I am not a CarTaxi team member, I just invested in them Smiley and I'm not trying to convince people to invest - they will look it up and decide for themselves. I'm just explaining why I believe it's a good project and why I decided to back it up with my money. Any critique and questions are very useful to me too so that I can finally decide if I'm selling or hodling CTX tokens after ICO. I'm a newbie on this forum so any info from more experienced members (investers and traders with few years of experience with crypto, hopefully) is very valuable to me.
jlp

Merit: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:22:04 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:33:38 PM by jlp

Their goal is to make an app for car towing and to spread it globally. Something like Uber for car towing. The aim of ICO is to enable paying for car towing services with cryptocurrencies AND cash/card. I don't know, it sounds reasonable to me - in my country Uber has a lot of problems because they don't print receipts for their services when paying with cash and IMHO paying with crypto would solve a lot of problems for Uber. Plus they have a working app and everything is transparent, unlike many other ICOs out there. Those were my reasons.

How often do you need to tow your car? Every day? Or, once every 10 years? Are you going to go through the hassle of downloading the CARTAXI app/wallet and buying CARTAXI coins just in case you need a tow in 10 years?

If you do not, and when the time comes that you are standing at the side of the highway beside your stalled car or flat tire, are you going to spend the extra 20-60 minutes to figure out how to download the CARTAXI app/wallet and buy CARTAXI coins, while you are running late to your appointment and freezing in winter or sweltering in summer because your car engine is not running?

Whether the driver or Uber issues an receipt has nothing to do with the method of payment. Just because the method of payment is cash, such as USD, EUR or YEN, instead of a crypto, it doesn't mean that Uber cannot issue a receipt, eventually if not now.

The reason Uber drivers do not print receipts when they receive cash is because they do not want to declare that income, to avoid taxes. Tow truck drivers probably do the same thing. Do you think Tow truck drivers will want to use CARTAXI so customers will force them to issue receipts, which will make the drivers pay more income tax?

CARTAXI has a very stupid business model.

Get more info:

treather

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

The smoke exchange is one of the better ideas on the forum right now. They have a product and a working prototype with a lot of potential.

Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

I bought Electroneum as a lark, but its growing on me the more I read about it. https://electroneum.com

I also bought DragonChain. It's not a quick flip, but if you are into HODL, it's got some fantastic tech and should do pretty well in the future. https://dragonchain.com
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:30:20 PM

For me i loved to check out airdrop that has no ICOs. Why? Of course pump and dump. Fast money and free. So far the token i buy just paypie,cindicator and a lot of kin token. Why kin token? It just 2sats token for now. i buy a lot. I think the dev will come up with a good plan to make the token survive or the all role model of his project will go down with him. So he should make something not to make he look awful correct. so i believe kin token will rise soon.
sw1911

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

how about a list of ICO that are open to U.S. citizens?  Any recommendations?
MAFTRADER

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

i dunt believe ICO, look at eltcoin.tech they grow without ICO. the community very strong
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

take a look at hedge token ICO, it lasts till 14/10.
lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

Too many different suggestions  Grin. I will suggest you check out icobench.com  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Depend on what we think about the project. All has it own reason to be special. Even it not.lol. What the most important is how the community support the token out. Im loved all token but cannot afford to get all. hehe.. We all in here has a same reason. It all about money. If that token make we money so i will jump on that until it dried..lol

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
zlo_prase

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

How often do you need to tow your car? Every day? Or, once every 10 years? Are you going to go through the hassle of downloading the CARTAXI app/wallet and buying CARTAXI coins just in case you need a tow in 10 years?

I got the impression they will allow payment with more than one crypto (probably just BTC and ETH, maybe some other strong altcoin). But no definite info so I'll ask the team about that. Hey, I already profited from this discussion Smiley

If you do not, and when the time comes that you are standing at the side of the highway beside your stalled car or flat tire, are you going to spend the extra 20-60 minutes to figure out how to download the CARTAXI app/wallet and buy CARTAXI coins, while you are running late to your appointment and freezing in winter or sweltering in summer because your car engine is not running?

The app is impossibly easy to work with, even my father got the hang of it in a minute or two (and he's neither young nor tech savvy). I checked it put before I made the investment. Your advice not to invest in an ICO that doesn't have some form of product already up and running (app, software, whatever) is very, very good and I definitely endorce it!

Whether the driver or Uber issues an receipt has nothing to do with the method of payment. Just because the method of payment is cash, such as USD, EUR or YEN, instead of a crypto, it doesn't mean that Uber cannot issue a receipt, eventually if not now.
Uber does issue a receipt - in an electronic form. It can be set to mail, printed etc. It even goes through the process of fiscalisation which is mandatory in my country. They just don't print it, and that's what's "grey" according to laws in my country.

The reason Uber drivers do not print receipts when they receive cash is because they do not want to declare that income, to avoid taxes. Tow truck drivers probably do the same thing. Do you think Tow truck drivers will want to use CARTAXI so customers will force them to issue receipts, which will make the drivers pay more income tax?
According to CarTaxi, tow truck drivers are already using their app in Russia. We'll see if they can make it to global market, they announced going to Asian and North American markets in Q4 2017/ Q1 2018.

Do they NEED the blockchain technology?
No, app can run just fine on "normal" servers and clients.

But can they profit from it, especially in the long term?
I think they can. By enabling crypto payments they are making sure their clients won't need TenX, Monaco, Centra or other cards that "bring cryptocurrencies to the real world" (quote from one of them, I don't know which one. Not important, anyway) so they keep that chunk of profit for themselves.

CARTAXI has a very stupid business model.

dunno, sounds solid to me Smiley I'll come here in a few months and admit I was a moron if I'm wrong Cheesy

Get more info:

already read that, definitely a great guide! will help a lot for all future investments. much obliged! I'll go and endorse you on the topic, it really is helpful and I recommend it to all new investors!
leyfinder

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

I like the look of Herocoin, Enjin and Etherparty, all running sales now, Electronieum has a lot of interest, support a game Battletitans, go Bananas with Bananacoin Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: