Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:52:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17156 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

I suggest you to invest in paypie , it look an interesting project, there's aventus too it looks a good opportunity.

Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

[Biased opinion here], but you can check out our new ico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267616.0 too.

All members have a very high reputation and have been active in the crypto enviroment for long, plus a reputable escrow, so you can rule out the scam.
The project is good and backed by a solid and active team, based on real world business and not just on blockchain-hype: not a behemot project like, say, a Tezos, a Kin or the like, but it has growing potential since it starts smaller.
Also the token has some actual use since it's dividends paying, among other things.
This does look actually somewhat interesting, and I don't say that about every ico.  I haven't come across many lately that haven't reeked of full on scam.  I will take a deeper look at it, thank you.
DarkSi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

Here are couple good ones: CoinLoan (loans secured by crypto assets), Crassula (cryptocurrency payments in everyday life), Wala Financial Platform (basic banking free and by making all financial services available through a customer’s phone). Definitely going for CoinLoan, estimating the rest two.

Thanks for your suggestion. Coinloan is interesting indeed. Crassula has been declined by our subjective opinion. Wala is something new for us, will look into it
GuyGerald

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

Tomorrow will be Pally ICO, small hard cap around $4 500 000, famous, team, it will be very quick ico. Check yourself and make good roi Wink

Thank you for your patience Smiley But we still keep it declined  Cool

Why sooo many people promote Pally?
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

I suggest you to invest in paypie , it look an interesting project, there's aventus too it looks a good opportunity.

Thanks! What about Gatcoin? Wink
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

[Biased opinion here], but you can check out our new ico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267616.0 too.

All members have a very high reputation and have been active in the crypto enviroment for long, plus a reputable escrow, so you can rule out the scam.
The project is good and backed by a solid and active team, based on real world business and not just on blockchain-hype: not a behemot project like, say, a Tezos, a Kin or the like, but it has growing potential since it starts smaller.
Also the token has some actual use since it's dividends paying, among other things.
This does look actually somewhat interesting, and I don't say that about every ico.  I haven't come across many lately that haven't reeked of full on scam.  I will take a deeper look at it, thank you.

Scams are there always in every earning platform likewise here in ICO token sale investment also you will be finding the scammers doing their work. Please ignore those kind of the people and check the whitepaper information before you go for investing in ICO. Early I have noticed one ICO has been used the trusted in the forum. If that kind of thing works, we will be happily go with the altcoin ico easily.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

Thank you, will check it out
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

I'm personally interested in Swarm for november. I think it might be one of the few successful ICOs

jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:38:46 PM

Somebody recommended Coinloan. If people will need to send their money to a centralized place, in order for it to be loaned out, then this is high risk, as this creates a honey-pot for hackers and employees to steal. Think of Mount Gox, DAO and the many exchanges that have lost money.

According to this poll, the majority of people do not agree with the idea "Bitcoin bank":

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652815.2160

People on this thread recommended Rega Crowdsurance and Swarm. They have significant flaws. Go here to read the short write ups about these ICOs:

3 kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.0
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Thank you, Paypie is not interesting for us as a product. What is your opinion about Gatcoin?  Wink
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:33:11 PM

I'm personally interested in Swarm for november. I think it might be one of the few successful ICOs

Why do you think it's interesting? And what you think about Notarty Platform?
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

Somebody recommended Coinloan. If people will need to send their money to a centralized place, in order for it to be loaned out, then this is high risk, as this creates a honey-pot for hackers and employees to steal. Think of Mount Gox, DAO and the many exchanges that have lost money.

According to this poll, the majority of people do not agree with the idea "Bitcoin bank":

People on this thread recommended Rega Crowdsurance and Swarm. They have significant flaws. Go here to read the short write ups about these ICOs:

Thank you for your feedback. I don't think it is necessary to send people's money to a centralised Coinloan place it order for it to be loaned out. The risk you're talkin about is removed by smart contracts.

Will read about Rega and Swarm, thanks
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

Check out Rega Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain. Just found it on icobench, probably will invest it

Be careful mate, there is an opinion that it has some significant flaws.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:02:02 PM

Added your link about 3 kinds of ICOs to the first message of this thread. Very helpful one, thanks
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:52:32 PM

As I see 4 of 6 ICOs in your top are about financial services. Did you take a look at Monetha?

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:13:08 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:42:32 PM by Bagaji

If you talk of the best ICO that will bring high return on investment to the owners this November I will recommend the current project that am promoting. Multibot has a lot of profitable potential awaiting every investors that invest their money, good team and a well spell out project road map.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:32:08 AM

As I see 4 of 6 ICOs in your top are about financial services. Did you take a look at Monetha?

Thank you! Added to our list
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

If you talk of the best ICO that will bring high return on investment to the owners this November I will recommend the current project that am promoting. Multibot has a lot of profitable potential awaiting every investors that invest their money, good team and a well spell out project.

Thank you! Perhaps Multibot is good, we decided to restrict our choice, no trading platforms on the start
GuyGerald

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Perhaps you may like Confido, a solution for ecommerce business. Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking
Antropolis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

Here is another good one I came across. What do you say?
https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/GATCOIN_Whitepaper_ENG-1.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: