Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17158 times)
DarkSi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

Okay what about Bitclave? I think this one is also good

I don't think it's good enough to invest. Even if they make hardcap it wouldn't be profitable.
I wouldn't invest in Bitclave. They delayed their ICO, that's a bad sign for me.

I don't think it is very bad to delay the start, but I agree about the product and its business model
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

I want to find the ICOs that are not going to have coin locked up in a concept project because the value lost due to moving funds out of BTC which is booming.

A number past ICOs I jumped in are either in the hole or ahead fiat wise. But not at all when you calc versus the BTC lost value.

So any projects coming that are going to be working businesses in the near terms?

Not sure I understand what you're looking for. Could you explain please?

An ICO which the promoting team claims is already a business would be Prosume.io.
Check out their team and white paper and stay in contact to please let me know what you think
I'm sort of very very attracted given the fact I work in the energy arena and can't but say that these guys know what their doing

Thanks for your suggestion, will look into it. What's your job on energy arena?
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

It sounds like you're definitely going about things the right way. If you approach research like a full-time job, there's a lot of money to be made. Plus it sounds like you're heavily diversifying. Going "all-in" on a single project is rarely a good idea.

Good luck with your microfund!
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

In my opinion and research one of the potential ICO is Worldcore, The development of this company since 2013, they has more than 7,000 customer already.  And also team behind it very professional. Their goals also very interesting and their featured product is regulated payment institution with voice biometrics authentication.

Agree this one is interesting. We should review it again.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

Why did you decide to stay away from ARToken? I think it's very promising and has low risk score according to ICOrating.com

Read the short comment about ARToken:

3 kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.40  (page 3)

That's exactly the reason why we decided not to participate in ARToken and SpectivVR ICOs
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

guts is good ico will beginning in november . its look good use ticketing platform safety to user

i hope can be success ico for guts in november
FuturEnergy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

I am a strong fan of Prosume.io
Check out their team and plans.
Also the regulatory framework (a Swiss non for profit foundation) fully complies with the most advanced interpretation of potential legal hurdles

They have sovereign fund managers on board, energy experts, Ernst and Young auditors and board members
Serious people
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:52:09 PM

I think something like indaHash may even be worth researching, as these are the types of projects that can easily get grasped by mainstream people and get popular. Maybe Utrust with their paypal-like idea for cryptocurrencies? I also think Rega may seem like a very very long term investment, as they want to focus on insurance, but their first targets are pets and devices and when they develop into cars, properties and healthcare they may be really big.
Hughcrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

May I know the reason/s why have you decided not to participate in ICO which are related to Virtual Reality services and trading platforms? hrmmm Huh I want to know also some pointers on how to determine if the project is a scam or will not last longer because I already joined some of them. By the way, what can you say about gaming like Enjin and Gimli? Thank you.

Trading platforms need serious expertise AND especially regulatory set ups. The funds raised will be wasted quickly if not extracted. Gaming and VR are very interesting, but one has to find the right teams and serious backgrounds, which is necessary everywhere really. I am also not sure the size if the markets allows for so many simultaneous projects. So most will fail. I would focus on healthcare and energy especially. Have a look at Prosume Energy and Grid+

Hello Hughcrypto
Can you tell me why you want to invest in Prosume.io and in Grid+
I have checked out prosume extensively and they have a really good team (all of them have been around for ages and in interesting positions in many arena's) and the white paper is well written. I'm less convinced about Grid+...

All your thoughts would be very welcome

Well, with Grid+ I think there are a lot of well known names from the blockchain side of things which makes it look better - on the other side they do not seem to have the same experience and energy expertise that Prosume Energy seems to have.

I think Prosume may have amazing potential - also because of the existing projects they have, and clearly it is a real project and not only based on marketing as so many other things.

Could really be som ething.

I don't believe that both products solve any existing problem. Do I mistake?

I think you are mistaken - it will promote decentralised energy and promote earnings for those participating as well as a much cheaper way of accessing energy for everyone involved. The really interesting part is that the large utilities are aware of the changes upcoming and are having to work with companies such as Prosume Energy - i.e. only the real projects will be long term successful. But the upside is huge.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

Honestly I would sugest TriForce Token , a very strong project based on gaming . Also another one is Spectre . You can find them both on this thread ,for the first one you can click on my signature , it's easier.
VHS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:01 AM

Why did you decide to stay away from ARToken? I think it's very promising and has low risk score according to ICOrating.com

Read the short comment about ARToken:

3 kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.40  (page 3)

Thank you, that makes sense
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

Well i got a few different names to a lot of the people in here but i think COMSA looks promising, it has a lot of attention in the Japanese press and a big game plan for the future. Others i like are HALO, BANANACOIN (despite the name they already have real world assets) and Hazza.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
vasilyberdman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

Thanks for the lists, guys. Right now I am going for Goldmint
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091726.0

Not to mention the project itself seems strong especially because there are assets backed by real gold, strong team and advisors well-known, in fact there is a 50% bonus for buy on Tokenator, so it is looking even more profitable
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261571.0
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

In my opinion the potential ICO is Worldcore, ICO of this company now still live, because their team consist of some people who professional and solid. Then for upcoming ICO on Nobemper I suggest Bitclave, because aim of this project want to disrupt Google and Facebook which dominate online advertising industry.

DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

It sounds like you're definitely going about things the right way. If you approach research like a full-time job, there's a lot of money to be made. Plus it sounds like you're heavily diversifying. Going "all-in" on a single project is rarely a good idea.

Good luck with your microfund!

Thank you! But why do you think all-in is better than diversification? Have you heard about evolution and natural selection? Grin
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

guts is good ico will beginning in november . its look good use ticketing platform safety to user

Thank you! Could you explain what's the problem with safety for user of ticket services? The problem, which could be solved by blockchain. We just don't see it
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

I am a strong fan of Prosume.io
Check out their team and plans.
Also the regulatory framework (a Swiss non for profit foundation) fully complies with the most advanced interpretation of potential legal hurdles

They have sovereign fund managers on board, energy experts, Ernst and Young auditors and board members
Serious people

Thank you for suggestion. What do you think about the projects from our list?
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:12 PM

Check out INS ecosystem "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208591.0" its is composed of talented founder's and has a high trust ICO moderator. As you can see this has the power to continue success after a long run and such a wonderful project.
VHS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

Thank you! Could you explain what's the problem with safety for user of ticket services? The problem, which could be solved by blockchain. We just don't see it

I don't think there is a significant problem which could not be solved without blockchain.
KalaBanks

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Interesting thread - DarkSi - did you make you selections yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: