Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Receive API V2 Needed - Will Reward  (Read 302 times)
citslaud (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Urgently in need of the Blockchain Receive API which I know could be applied for at https://api.blockchain.info/customer/signup

I have submitted a request to Blockchain.info which I am unsure how soon they should have the API request approved since I have been doing a bit of research on how soon their approval process takes, some folks mentioned they never get a response from blockchain.info for weeks. I have a web application which must go live ASAP.

I am skeptical if the above said API could work for different xPubs (or the said API's is assigned to only one xPub) and if not could there be some complications using someone elses API?

NB: Also, I had appreciated if anyone would be willing to offer any form of assistance in regards to obtaining access to API in no time, I am happy to offer rewards with some satoshi's.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

I could tell you that everyone who requested the API need it and If they don't, they won't sell it for satoshis for sure. I would suggest going with Blocktrail, having the API key is easier, they have higher limits when it comes to requests and they are also stable (no downtime), Its better by all perspectives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
VTOS.IO

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

Blocktrail accept ethereum or only bitcoin?

V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network         
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  SEP 24th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

I am skeptical if the above said API could work for different xPubs (or the said API's is assigned to only one xPub) and if not could there be some complications using someone elses API?

NB: Also, I had appreciated if anyone would be willing to offer any form of assistance in regards to obtaining access to API in no time, I am happy to offer rewards with some satoshi's.
Man,why would you want to use them ?Put some extra efforts and write your own API.They are fuckin stringy when it comes to give you access rights.Find an open-source project for the same,I'm sure there are plenty.

I could tell you that everyone who requested the API need it and If they don't, they won't sell it for satoshis for sure. I would suggest going with Blocktrail, having the API key is easier, they have higher limits when it comes to requests and they are also stable (no downtime), Its better by all perspectives.
Authority,Authority == Everywhere!"

Blocktrail accept ethereum or only bitcoin?
They only have bitcoin API at the moment I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: