Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wich from the 2 eLtc [[Ann]] are real ?  (Read 341 times)
Vlad113 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

]i saw 2 eLtc Annoncement and each on  say that the other is a scam ..
and also there is to site !!!!!

www.eltc.tech
           &
www.eltc.io

Shocked Shocked Shocked Undecided Undecided
wich one is True ?
Tadzka

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

I got mine eLTC from member ELTC, so I really don't know which one is real  Grin

Vlad113 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

I got mine eLTC from member ELTC, so I really don't know which one is real  Grin

hehehe well i do for both and im still waiting lol who knows ...
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Oh, I registered for the airdrop today but the information seems confusing

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

That's easy. Both are real. None of them are real. Cheesy

Two people got the same idea on the same time. You will get tokens from both, but it will most likely only be a complete waste of time.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

I signed up on both coz i got confused as well on which one is true lol When i opened the site of the other eLTC,  there is a popped up at the top of my screen. It says "Scam site beware" something like that. Hopefully they are real just like ebtc.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Both are likely to be scam, the first question you ask is what do Litecoin have to do with Ethereum, it just doesn't make sense because now I can create EBTCDash and will say bringing together Ethereum, Dash and Bitcoin
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

Both are likely to be scam, the first question you ask is what do Litecoin have to do with Ethereum, it just doesn't make sense because now I can create EBTCDash and will say bringing together Ethereum, Dash and Bitcoin

As a matter of fact...they are already doing another coin..eDASH Cheesy This isn't going to stop for a while lol
MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

LOL, the number of coins wll probably double very soon... for every coin, there will be also eCoin ERC20 token on Ethereum Cheesy All the eCoin are probably waste of time though, they'll probably die very soon.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

This is the most confusing day I had on bitcointalk I had signed up 3 Eltc google forms and joined 3 eltc telegram channel. I dont know which is real and which is fake so to be safe (perhaps) I just join both then Ill wait to whom Ill get token after a week as they say on their application forms and thread. Aside from eltc there are also lots of "e" coins coming even have etbc and esausage lol..just quite silly.

samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

This is the most confusing day I had on bitcointalk I had signed up 3 Eltc google forms and joined 3 eltc telegram channel. I dont know which is real and which is fake so to be safe (perhaps) I just join both then Ill wait to whom Ill get token after a week as they say on their application forms and thread. Aside from eltc there are also lots of "e" coins coming even have etbc and esausage lol..just quite silly.

If you guys get it . Let me know and i can try the airdrop if that still available.
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

I am also confused that so many new e-coins are created. I signed for 3 of them, and do not have a clue are their shit coins or something that will have a value. I will just wait and see what will happen with them.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Its all just a fucking crap show  Grin there is one creater who has 4 of these going at the same time. Its so stupid its unbelievable!
nguyenxhoang

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:07:01 AM

My guess is that these e tokens all popping up will have no value. Seeing as its free it doesn't hurt to give it a shot.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:37:03 AM

I didn't even though there were two eLTC. I got mine eLTC as well. Well it's time to find out which one gave me eLTC Smiley
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

www.eltc.tech
           &
www.eltc.io

wich one is True ?

I think all of it not true from LTC dev! Because all info not from offtical Web site!
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:57:03 PM

www.eltc.tech
           &
www.eltc.io

wich one is True ?

I think all of it not true from LTC dev! Because all info not from offtical Web site!

Of course this is not from the "real" ltc dev. These are just schemes that try to ride on ltc's coat tail.
juanjoportable

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:19 AM

I got a 10000 coins airdrop from www.eltc.tech , ELTCoin
My first Airdrop Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: