Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome - My Mt. Gox account just got hacked and emptied of 11.6BTC  (Read 455 times)
coinfloss (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:45:40 AM

No, I didn't have 2 factor authentication set up. Yes, I'm an idiot.

Mt. Gox's advice: "file a police report". I'm sure the cops will catch the culprit and solve the the great bitcoin caper.

I still have $500 sitting in my bitfloor account.

FUCK ME.

1BQKEMUFFFyL8pD1ebgdAZLVCT3srW4jMo Cool
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:53:23 AM

No, I didn't have 2 factor authentication set up. Yes, I'm an idiot.

Mt. Gox's advice: "file a police report". I'm sure the cops will catch the culprit and solve the the great bitcoin caper.

I still have $500 sitting in my bitfloor account.

FUCK ME.

1BQKEMUFFFyL8pD1ebgdAZLVCT3srW4jMo Cool

I think I just saw a guy run past me on the street with a handful of bitcoins.  Are you in the states?

Me too I think he was yelling something along the lines of "I'm rich! Here I come SR!" I may be wrong.

Sorry to hear that.

coinfloss (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:58:01 AM

Hahahahah. What an idiot I am. I just installed 2FA using bitcoinBull's very, very handy guide. Man, I am such a fool. I set up 2FA over at coinbase, but never used them because they suck.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Live and learn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: