Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about all the eXXX coins?  (Read 529 times)
korkyqq (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

It's sad to say that eBTC started a trend and now everything is getting an Ethereum version of it. We actually have two eLTC right now.
All of these are shitcoins and I wouldn't like to support them. What do you think?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

The process has been abused and this shows why I think Government are right banning ICOs in some countries, just imagine two people are fighting on eLTC brand name, it just doesn't make sense and this is one of the gift ethereum give to the space
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

It's sad to say that eBTC started a trend and now everything is getting an Ethereum version of it. We actually have two eLTC right now.
All of these are shitcoins and I wouldn't like to support them. What do you think?

i disagree.
one could say, why are we going to help you pump your bag? why not start our own?
it's all about the team.
you can get into ebtc now, it's the start, not the end.
it just happened and things are different now.

i'm betting ebtc has something here.
it will pump and dump like all of them do.
but i just can't get the idea out of my head of that new person coming into crypto in 2018.
how are they not going to want to buy some ebtc?
i'm holding my airdrop of 2,457.19916.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Nothing wrong with it as nobody has to support these ideas if they dont want. But I am worried about getting malicious coins or something I did not ask for. For instance I have very huge coin supply that says NA on my

ethplorer. Anybody know what this means and in this bad for my Ethereum account? Or is it random shitcoins that got dropped and are worthless and no harm to me? I dont mind these drops as long as they dont harm my

Ethereum accounts but as you guess from my chatter I dont understand smart contracts fully.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

It's not a problem as long as they don't turn out to be scammers throughout the blockchain. They will not have good market because they don't just following the proper protocol for giving away the free coins. I have seen these publications and found that these guys are airdropoing almost 95% of the total supply which is just ridiculous? How these guys are going to pay for this when the coin lists itself on the exchanger. How they gonna take up the cost for all these airdrops in near future. This is just all shit nothing else and nobody is going to get anything out of it.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:13:42 PM

Apparently this is why they made ebtc, "ebtc has faster transaction speed than btc".
We have a 1000 other coins that are faster than btc, it's all so useless and surrounded by shills.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

LOL, is there still somebody who doesn't have his/her own eXXX coin? There's like 800 coins, so there's a lot of possibilities aut there! What are you waiting for? Cheesy
Seriously, all these eXXX coins are a waste of time IMHO.

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

not a waste of time, these have huge potential.  If anything its a lot more fair then having icos for sale.  Airdrops are free and spreads the wealth, nothing wrong with that.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

not a waste of time, these have huge potential.  If anything its a lot more fair then having icos for sale.  Airdrops are free and spreads the wealth, nothing wrong with that.

The 2nd part of your statement sure yeah makes sense airdrops spread the wealth. But the 1st part? LOL they do not have huge potential man and you are simply blinded by the free coins. I will gladly take some free coins

but lets not get this twisted and say they got potential. If all these e coins combined make me a few meals worth of money then sure it was worth the effort. If not then a waste of time I think.

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

Everyone can make their own crypocurrency coins and it is not impossible that after 10 years the total of cryptocurrencies will erach 100,000 or even 1 million as every person and group of people has their own idea, it is sad that there is no regulator in this kind of aspect in the cryptocurrency world so it is uncontrollabe now and no one is getting imprison if they scam the investors of every ICOs of this new coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
splinky

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

The first one (eBTC) was maybe an interesting project. Now however it's just become ridiculous, look at the first page of the Announcements! It's nothing but these e coins, sometimes with 2 or 3 versions of the same coin being given out by accounts with only 1 post. They hold onto some coins, give the rest to a bunch of other randoms to get a market going on etherdelta, then they dump their coins for some free ether.

There's a couple satirical projects using this scheme that have come out recently which are pretty funny, but that's the maximum amount of value being generated by these projects, just a couple good jokes.

Honestly if I wasn't so lazy I would do it, hopefully this fizzles out soon though.

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

I think all this nonsense. It is a token on the blockchain, the Ethereum with a proud name "Bitcoin" is no more. It's just the candy wrappers, the HYIP, which will be held very soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

I think its a small group of people, or one person, using multiple accounts, who are creating most of these airdrop e coins, erc20.  Its really easy to copy pasta a contract and change a few strings.  Takes a few hours to make a website and the rest.  'dev' fund takes like 10%, rest is airdroped, so free money for the dev.  I do not really approve, nor will I support, but hey an airdrop is an airdrop lol
faceless_crypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

Launching of many eTokens (eBTC, eLTC...) recently shows that people tired of standard ICO model. Hope such approach will bring new ways of  ICOs, with coin fair distribution and community based team
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

I don't know since I've never heard about that eXXX coins before. I hope that this is not a scam. It's too frustrating already.Or else, all of your hard work will be turn into nothing.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:10:19 PM

Mostly BS,m maybe fine to make a couple quick trades off of the backs of uninformed investors.... That's not how I like to trade, personally.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

I also think this is strange and I have no idea where they will go with this. Right they are giving away free coins, and most people are just receiving them and selling them. I don't even understand how the profit is made here. I mean if they give away like 95% of the coins, who is going to buy them? Even if they believe the project? Also using the same name should not be possible. It generates to much confusion.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:19:27 PM

i think people are just supporting it simply because of FOMO (Fear of missing out), the fact that a coin in crypto is so unpredictable, everyone will join the airdrops because of FOMO, making it look like a coin is successful (eBTC) but then will probably get dumped by individuals looking to make a quick buck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

Where there is an airdrop, there will be people.  Of course a lot of peeps here have many, many bitcointalk accounts and apply multiple times for these airdrops.  Dont expect much from them.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

all the Ecoins are scams! how scam works:

1 firstly, dev create for example 100 millions of coins

2 dev give 50 millions to people in airdrops

3 coin is being traded on etherdelta so dev sell his 50 millions of coins!

if dev sell his coins at 10 satoshi he earn 5 btc = 30 000 dollars
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: