Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisk on Coinbase ! Petition  (Read 511 times)
SensiG (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

I don't know this to be fact, but I suspect Coinbase is in the business of delivering well established coins for fiat; they don't appear to have any interest in being in the speculative business.  Their platform isn't suited for fast and frequent trades so they appear to build around coins that have huge volume and market cap.  Lisk looks like an awesome project and may one day be in Coinbase but it'll be when it's fully established and has relatively low volatility (for crypto at least.)  For context, the three coins they support are:

• Bitcoin: 2009
  • Ethereum: 2015
  • Litecoin: 2011

Everything you wrote is true, sure Smiley But ok, let's stop talking about what they will do or what not. Just by this petition let's show how big is this community, how many ppl support this project Smiley For me - result is on the 2nd plan, the most important is how many of us are - active Smiley
SensiG (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

We are nearly 500 !!! Smiley)))

https://www.change.org/p/coinbase-lisk-on-coinbase
SensiG (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

628 !!! Smiley
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Hello guys.

I'm not the only one who know that Lisk will be huge. Really good project, with good, profesional and active team. Next months are very important and exciting for Lisk community so in my opinion is important to give people a diffrent ways to enter into Lisk and be a part of.

That's why I made this petition. Let's show the power of Lisk community. Let's do it guys !

Lisk team do a lot for us, let's do something for them ! Everyone of you want earn some money on price grow, so let's do something to help Lisk.

https://www.change.org/p/coinbase-lisk-on-coinbase

Petition will only awareness businesses always ensure they consider several factors beyond the immediate needs before commuting their resources into it. The same way they looked at bch and had to defer before they would credit their clients with. I dont know if anyone would wanted that by January. Lisk is a great project but the ultimate decision still lies with coinbase management and not by issue of petition or not.
momo3

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:06:35 AM

Coinbase appears to be very picky about adding coins. I am not a follower of lisk, so I can't say if it is popular enough. I wish you all the best of luck with your  petition though.
SensiG (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

863 !!!

Do you know what was my goal ? I wanted to see power of Lisk community Smiley Result of this petition is not that important (for me) but I'm happy that I see 863 signed in ! Smiley
SensiG (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:33:03 AM

942 !!! Smiley Let's goooo to 1000 Smiley
SensiG (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:14:42 AM

We have 1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley)))