Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto experience  (Read 5801 times)
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

i bought long time 1200 darkcoin-dash at 0.8$ and after some time i sell it for 2$ Sad i am still cry this days
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

i bought long time 1200 darkcoin-dash at 0.8$ and after some time i sell it for 2$ Sad i am still cry this days
Yes, but it's experience, and experience is priceless. Do not repeat this mistake this year, many altcoins will also grow very much in price. HODL! Cool

Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Yes, but it's experience, and experience is priceless. Do not repeat this mistake this year, many altcoins will also grow very much in price. HODL! Cool
I know! this is why I bought PAX, trading will start in days and I am going to make lot's of $$$

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

that time I have finished join ico project. after getting the token, then dev said that 5000 tokens = 1 eth, at the time coins not yet in the list in the exchanger. at that time I had about 3500 tokens. and in the end, the value is not that big. and finally I only get 3500 tokens = 0.215 eth. but that's okay, I still get 191.71 USD. the experience that can be taken is, do not immediately believe in the value announced by dev, before the coins have not been on the list in the exchanger  Wink

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

that time I have finished join ico project. after getting the token, then dev said that 5000 tokens = 1 eth, at the time coins not yet in the list in the exchanger. at that time I had about 3500 tokens. and in the end, the value is not that big. and finally I only get 3500 tokens = 0.215 eth. but that's okay, I still get 191.71 USD. the experience that can be taken is, do not immediately believe in the value announced by dev, before the coins have not been on the list in the exchanger  Wink
Did you had bad experience with trading? please share with us

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

If it's no secret which one of ICO projects do you mean?
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Don't worry about it because a sad emotions will does demoralize everytime Smiley
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

If it's no secret which one of ICO projects do you mean?
www.payperex.com

slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Thanks for the article your experience with bitcoin and your opinion about the crypto coins "PAX", but I'm interested in the question? Why did you decide to share this news with us?
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Good read mate,you have really nice experiece and you are one of the few lucky ones who bought BTC when it was still cheap.Hopefully i can be like you someday when i have some BTCs to trade.

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Good read mate,you have really nice experiece and you are one of the few lucky ones who bought BTC when it was still cheap.Hopefully i can be like you someday when i have some BTCs to trade.
You don't have to buy BTC if it's too expansive for you, invest what you can in PAX token 

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

you cant hold it for ever, someday you need to cash it out, if its in your digital wallet it does not you any good
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

you cant hold it for ever, someday you need to cash it out, if its in your digital wallet it does not you any good
Agree , and you need to spread your investments with other coins

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

You are right

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Thanks mate!

olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

This is a very good topic for crypto investors, especially for beginners. Thanks to the author for the idea to share our experience with us. Good luck to all in investing!  Wink
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

This is a very good topic for crypto investors, especially for beginners. Thanks to the author for the idea to share our experience with us. Good luck to all in investing!  Wink
I am always happy to share my experience, BTW the post sale for PAX is live now and the coin will be traded by the end of this month! price is $0.65 and estimate to be $1 soon. this is the link for the post sale : www.payperex.com/postsale

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Did you buy PAX also?

mbcrypto

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Let me tell you how i made a lot of money in the crypto market, actually few hundred thousand USD.

It was July 2013; the Bitcoin price was on 70 USD. After my research, I decided to buy a few Bitcoins.
I had 10K USD sitting in my bank account. Crypto market wasn’t popular like today but I realized that this could be a good opportunity for me to get out of the rat race.

I didn't invest the all my 10K as I was still not so sure about this investing those days, but today I can tell you I lost potential earning of nearly 300,000 USD.

The good thing is I did invest 5K USD and i bought 72 Bitcoins, four months later the Bitcoin was already above 700 USD and my 5K worth more than 50,000 USD, it was an amazing rally.
As you know the Bitcoin price today is more than 4000 USD which mean that my 5K is now worth more than 288,000 USD.
Lucky me that I listen to my wife this time and i didn’t sell my Bitcoins till now.

Now i decided to share my knowledge in crypto industry with you and help you to find the new opportunity like the Bitcoin was 7 year ago.

When you decided to invest in crypto you need to ask 3 important questions:

1.   What will rise the value of the coin?
2.   Who stands behind the coin?
3.   Where and how I can realize the profit?

I found the new coin “PAX” that answer all those questions
There is a few reason why PAX value will rise,
PAX  is the driver of the ecosystem (PayperEx - www.payperex.com) and the only one used.
PAX will be issued only during the crowdsale, once complete, no further coins will be generated. Its means that there will be limited quantity of PAX. The more the demand for PAX will rice the more the price will increase.

The PAX Token is issued by PayperEx Limited.
PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and ground-breaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Payperex’s team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development, financial compliance and regulation.

PayperEx  provides an end-to-end platform of coin services including a personal secured wallet and a built-in exchange service to sell or buy PAX coins.  
PAX will be traded immediately after the purchase that makes it very attractive.

CONCLUSION
After making an analysis I found PAX is the most attractive coin to invest in.
I have no doubts about the PAX and I'm not going to miss this opportunity.

Interesting, do you think that is good opportunity to buy it now?
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

Let me tell you how i made a lot of money in the crypto market, actually few hundred thousand USD.

It was July 2013; the Bitcoin price was on 70 USD. After my research, I decided to buy a few Bitcoins.
I had 10K USD sitting in my bank account. Crypto market wasn’t popular like today but I realized that this could be a good opportunity for me to get out of the rat race.

I didn't invest the all my 10K as I was still not so sure about this investing those days, but today I can tell you I lost potential earning of nearly 300,000 USD.

The good thing is I did invest 5K USD and i bought 72 Bitcoins, four months later the Bitcoin was already above 700 USD and my 5K worth more than 50,000 USD, it was an amazing rally.
As you know the Bitcoin price today is more than 4000 USD which mean that my 5K is now worth more than 288,000 USD.
Lucky me that I listen to my wife this time and i didn’t sell my Bitcoins till now.

Now i decided to share my knowledge in crypto industry with you and help you to find the new opportunity like the Bitcoin was 7 year ago.

When you decided to invest in crypto you need to ask 3 important questions:

1.   What will rise the value of the coin?
2.   Who stands behind the coin?
3.   Where and how I can realize the profit?

I found the new coin “PAX” that answer all those questions
There is a few reason why PAX value will rise,
PAX  is the driver of the ecosystem (PayperEx - www.payperex.com) and the only one used.
PAX will be issued only during the crowdsale, once complete, no further coins will be generated. Its means that there will be limited quantity of PAX. The more the demand for PAX will rice the more the price will increase.

The PAX Token is issued by PayperEx Limited.
PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and ground-breaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Payperex’s team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development, financial compliance and regulation.

PayperEx  provides an end-to-end platform of coin services including a personal secured wallet and a built-in exchange service to sell or buy PAX coins.  
PAX will be traded immediately after the purchase that makes it very attractive.

CONCLUSION
After making an analysis I found PAX is the most attractive coin to invest in.
I have no doubts about the PAX and I'm not going to miss this opportunity.

Interesting, do you think that is good opportunity to buy it now?
Yes, it will be listed by the end of the month!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: