Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto experience  (Read 5801 times)
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

Let me tell you how i made a lot of money in the crypto market, actually few hundred thousand USD.

It was July 2013; the Bitcoin price was on 70 USD. After my research, I decided to buy a few Bitcoins.
I had 10K USD sitting in my bank account. Crypto market wasn’t popular like today but I realized that this could be a good opportunity for me to get out of the rat race.

I didn't invest the all my 10K as I was still not so sure about this investing those days, but today I can tell you I lost potential earning of nearly 300,000 USD.

The good thing is I did invest 5K USD and i bought 72 Bitcoins, four months later the Bitcoin was already above 700 USD and my 5K worth more than 50,000 USD, it was an amazing rally.
As you know the Bitcoin price today is more than 4000 USD which mean that my 5K is now worth more than 288,000 USD.
Lucky me that I listen to my wife this time and i didn’t sell my Bitcoins till now.

Now i decided to share my knowledge in crypto industry with you and help you to find the new opportunity like the Bitcoin was 7 year ago.

When you decided to invest in crypto you need to ask 3 important questions:

1.   What will rise the value of the coin?
2.   Who stands behind the coin?
3.   Where and how I can realize the profit?

I found the new coin “PAX” that answer all those questions
There is a few reason why PAX value will rise,
PAX  is the driver of the ecosystem (PayperEx - www.payperex.com) and the only one used.
PAX will be issued only during the crowdsale, once complete, no further coins will be generated. Its means that there will be limited quantity of PAX. The more the demand for PAX will rice the more the price will increase.

The PAX Token is issued by PayperEx Limited.
PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and ground-breaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Payperex’s team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development, financial compliance and regulation.

PayperEx  provides an end-to-end platform of coin services including a personal secured wallet and a built-in exchange service to sell or buy PAX coins.  
PAX will be traded immediately after the purchase that makes it very attractive.

CONCLUSION
After making an analysis I found PAX is the most attractive coin to invest in.
I have no doubts about the PAX and I'm not going to miss this opportunity.

what an experience, inspired me, thank you For sharing your exp.. with us and your advices that was cool,
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Let me tell you how i made a lot of money in the crypto market, actually few hundred thousand USD.

It was July 2013; the Bitcoin price was on 70 USD. After my research, I decided to buy a few Bitcoins.
I had 10K USD sitting in my bank account. Crypto market wasn’t popular like today but I realized that this could be a good opportunity for me to get out of the rat race.

I didn't invest the all my 10K as I was still not so sure about this investing those days, but today I can tell you I lost potential earning of nearly 300,000 USD.

The good thing is I did invest 5K USD and i bought 72 Bitcoins, four months later the Bitcoin was already above 700 USD and my 5K worth more than 50,000 USD, it was an amazing rally.
As you know the Bitcoin price today is more than 4000 USD which mean that my 5K is now worth more than 288,000 USD.
Lucky me that I listen to my wife this time and i didn’t sell my Bitcoins till now.

Now i decided to share my knowledge in crypto industry with you and help you to find the new opportunity like the Bitcoin was 7 year ago.

PAX  is the driver of the ecosystem (PayperEx - www.payperex.com) and the only one used.
PAX will be issued only during the crowdsale, once complete, no further coins will be generated. Its means that there will be limited quantity of PAX. The more the demand for PAX will rice the more the price will increase.

PayperEx’s founders, after more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector,
came up with an ambitious and ground-breaking goal to revolutionize the concept of a Shares Market by removing any existing barriers.
Payperex’s team consists of experts in online trading, marketing, research and development, financial compliance and regulation.

PayperEx  provides an end-to-end platform of coin services including a personal secured wallet and a built-in exchange service to sell or buy PAX coins.  
PAX will be traded immediately after the purchase that makes it very attractive.

CONCLUSION

This is the best advertising company for PAX coin,excellent idea)))
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

Any good alt coin for safe investment now? plz advice...
Hi, when I first bought PAX it was 2 months ago @ $0.20 now it's $0.6 and will be listed by the end of this month, so YES PAX is good investment in my eye. BTW they have post sale offer 10% less than market price..... https://payperex.com/postsale/

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

Hi, when I first bought PAX it was 2 months ago @ $0.20 now it's $0.6 and will be listed by the end of this month, so YES PAX is good investment in my eye. BTW they have post sale offer 10% less than market price..... https://payperex.com/postsale/

But it still on ico and those tokens still not able to trade on exchange, i think Pax still have some risk for investors.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

CONCLUSION

What an experience you have got, you are very lucky to have heard about bitcoin at that price, and luckly for you took some risk, I am not privilledge to invest in bitcoin at that low price but I still believe that the crypto world is still too young, there are still so many coin that can perform like bitcoin in the market. Unfortunate, I just heard about PAX. I will do some research about it now.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience. In a forum where queries are willingly answered and information easily shared, it is good to share your story and crypto journey. Good or bad, everything comes down to a suggestion and the interim research involved, making Mistrust and suspicion a waste of time.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience. In a forum where queries are willingly answered and information easily shared, it is good to share your story and crypto journey. Good or bad, everything comes down to a suggestion and the interim research involved, making Mistrust and suspicion a waste of time.
If YOU want to give yourself chance to be rich, go NOW and buy PAX before it start to trade! the post sale is still open:https://payperex.com/postsale/

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

CONCLUSION

What an experience you have got, you are very lucky to have heard about bitcoin at that price, and luckly for you took some risk, I am not privilledge to invest in bitcoin at that low price but I still believe that the crypto world is still too young, there are still so many coin that can perform like bitcoin in the market. Unfortunate, I just heard about PAX. I will do some research about it now.
I got lucky that's true, this time I am sharing my experience and telling you guys that I did good research and PAX will be big coin! BTW it will be traded at the end of this month so if you are in to it buy now, they still sell the coin 10% less than market price https://payperex.com/postsale/

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

It is my pleasure, I strongly recommend all of you to check out he PAX token https://payperex.com/postsale/

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

But it still on ico and those tokens still not able to trade on exchange, i think Pax still have some risk for investors.
there is always risk.... BUT PAX will be traded by the end of THIS month, so you got good coin good price and listed coin. check it here:https://payperex.com/postsale/

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Experience is great and knowledge is helpful too, but the real thing that many do not have is that feel. There are some of us, most of us that find a way where we can just smell scam on a thread or smell money.. That does not make that a 100% deal, and too many people on here choose to share that "feeling" as if it were the word of God himself, and that hurts a lot of good projects that got ran out of town before they could get started.
That’s right, both experience and knowledge is one of the most important key for us to invest. It helps us a lot in many ways like analyzing the influctuation of crypto market, predicting it easily. Most importantly, it’s really difficult for us to form experience and keep patient in reading knowledge. With the development of technology, we can’t avoid scammers easily. Because many of us don’t know well about technology and the scammers are flexible and well-known in technology, so we can lead to be cheated easily.
echointe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

CONCLUSION

All cryptocurrencies which are really legit are just working as magic and will see new changes in economical structure of the world but also worried about electricity consumption.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Experience is great and knowledge is helpful too, but the real thing that many do not have is that feel. There are some of us, most of us that find a way where we can just smell scam on a thread or smell money.. That does not make that a 100% deal, and too many people on here choose to share that "feeling" as if it were the word of God himself, and that hurts a lot of good projects that got ran out of town before they could get started.
That’s right, both experience and knowledge is one of the most important key for us to invest. It helps us a lot in many ways like analyzing the influctuation of crypto market, predicting it easily. Most importantly, it’s really difficult for us to form experience and keep patient in reading knowledge. With the development of technology, we can’t avoid scammers easily. Because many of us don’t know well about technology and the scammers are flexible and well-known in technology, so we can lead to be cheated easily.
Totally agree with you, Investing in  new coin is not easy, it took me few weeks of research before I invested in PAX. I can tell you that as for now I am very happy with my decision, the team delivered what they promise and the Price is rising as plan. the price now is still attractive (~$0.62) and I think that it will go to $5 maybe more in 2018.

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

CONCLUSION

All cryptocurrencies which are really legit are just working as magic and will see new changes in economical structure of the world but also worried about electricity consumption.
Yes but to choose the right coin is not easy, it took me few weeks of research before I invested in PAX. BTW  I think that it will go to $5 maybe more in 2018.

mbcrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

CONCLUSION

Interesting, do you think that is good opportunity to buy it now?
Yes, it will be listed by the end of the month!

Why are you so sure that PAX will be so successful?
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

CONCLUSION

I learn a lot from your story.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

CONCLUSION

Interesting, do you think that is good opportunity to buy it now?
Yes, it will be listed by the end of the month!

Why are you so sure that PAX will be so successful?
Weeks of research and years of experience

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

I am now looking to invest say once a month in two or three good ICO coins. This last month I did well with two rising stars and just want to diversify into two or three more coins, just say invest one ethereum in each one and see if they also make some multipliers. So all I need to do is sign up at the site and buy 2 10% below market price correct? I may invest a little here and see how it goes, in the end I am investing and diversifying profits so my risk is much less.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:18:00 PM by Cryptokobi

CONCLUSION

I learn a lot from your story.
Thank you!

Georgeberg

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I am now looking to invest say once a month in two or three good ICO coins. This last month I did well with two rising stars and just want to diversify into two or three more coins, just say invest one ethereum in each one and see if they also make some multipliers. So all I need to do is sign up at the site and buy 2 10% below market price correct? I may invest a little here and see how it goes, in the end I am investing and diversifying profits so my risk is much less.
If you HODL BTC or ETH , I advise you to buy NOW PAX with 50% of your funds and thank me in few months 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: