Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Find text in a large thread  (Read 189 times)
asba (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

Hi everyone!

I want to find some information regarding one project but the thread where I can find this info is really big (100+ pages). How can I search through the whole thread and not page by page? I know that there is "ALL" button but it seems to disappear after a certain number of pages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

Hi everyone!

I want to find some information regarding one project but the thread where I can find this info is really big (100+ pages). How can I search through the whole thread and not page by page? I know that there is "ALL" button but it seems to disappear after a certain number of pages.
?
Have you seen the "search" buttum on the upper right ?
This buttton works fine, very fine.
Made some tests and yu will be satisfy, no doubt about that :-).
asba (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:09 PM

Hi everyone!

?
Have you seen the "search" buttum on the upper right ?
This buttton works fine, very fine.
Made some tests and yu will be satisfy, no doubt about that :-).

Hmm, not sure if it can find the exact member in an exact thread just with search.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:43:19 PM

Play around on Google a bit. Example:
Code:
site:https://bitcointalk.org asba "World’s First Blockchain Accounting Platform"
I found a long thread in your history, your post pops up on this search.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: