Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumping over 100k IOTA, in a very tight situation. 1 BTC:10,000 IOTA Going first  (Read 306 times)
Jlaee (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

Hi all, first post here. Been a long time lurker but nothing beyond that.

Anyway, to get to the point - I'm completely locked out of trading on bitfinex and binance which are, to my knowledge, the only places I can sell this IOTA. I'm in a situation right now where I need spendable currency and almost all of that is stuck in IOTA right now. In an effort to get rid of this fairly quickly I'm offering what is in my opinion a great exchange rate on this, and I'm going first.

I prefer to split transactions into 1/3rds e.g. 3,300 IOTA for .33 BTC. This minimizes risk for both parties while still allowing for trades to not take a full 2-3 hours.

I'm hoping I'm allowed to post my Skype here which is Eli Ondskann, if not, then please just inbox me.

Thank you!
CryptoXMonster

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

Seems like either clever FUD or a scam
getcwd

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

This scammer tries to trade a small amount of worthless IOTA and value it as MIOTA (millions of IOTA) to get your BTC. Run away.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

better to kick you here
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

Seems like either clever FUD or a scam
This scammer tries to trade a small amount of worthless IOTA and value it as MIOTA (millions of IOTA) to get your BTC. Run away.
better to kick you here

Why all the negativity newbies? Post something which is constructive, useless negativity without any reason makes no sense at all. OP has clearly stated in this title that he goes first, so where is the possibility of he/she scamming? Educate yourself with the post first and then comment, and IOTA is not worthless, it is in the list of top ten crypto for quite long.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

I prefer to split transactions into 1/3rds e.g. 3,300 IOTA for .33 BTC. This minimizes risk for both parties while still allowing for trades to not take a full 2-3 hours.

a very strange proposal, considering that you can sell everything on the exchange.

therefore, without an escrow involved, we should consider ur proposal as fraud.

Swid

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:58:58 PM

Hi all, first post here. Been a long time lurker but nothing beyond that.

Anyway, to get to the point - I'm completely locked out of trading on bitfinex and binance which are, to my knowledge, the only places I can sell this IOTA. I'm in a situation right now where I need spendable currency and almost all of that is stuck in IOTA right now. In an effort to get rid of this fairly quickly I'm offering what is in my opinion a great exchange rate on this, and I'm going first.

I'm hoping I'm allowed to post my Skype here which is Eli Ondskann, if not, then please just inbox me.

Thank you!

I understand what you have a problem. You need to configure a proxy or VPN.
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

Sure Ill do the trade in person. Feel free to pm me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: