Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S.MG - The Ministry of Games.  (Read 27125 times)
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:40:32 PM

Sorry, wat?  All I remember was you trying to unload your one hundred shares Smiley

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

Unless there is a high distrust towards the management (which would be surprising from the investors since they invested, though of course they can change their minds), there is no reason for the company to be traded below assets per share. Even if the company is doing nothing. (It might be even better. I probably have posted this thing earlier, but here it is again: http://www.btcalpha.com/blog/2014/you-can-raise-it-but-you-cant-spend-it/).

Financial reports serve a few purposes, like avoiding overvaluation (see AsicMiner giving everything in dividends and ending with not that much cash for reinvestment) or undervaluation, or avoiding overspending (see NeoBee spending it all) or "personal" spending. They're not magically making things better, but they are an essential tool for investors.

That is assuming the financial reports are accurate.

I suppose that the guy running this operation could be the most trustworthy person in existence but that doesn't change the fact that this halfassed knockoff of runescape has literally no chance of raising even a few percent of their total value in revenue.

I'd be surprised if they earned an entire bitcoin.

Also AM has plenty of money for reinvestment. NRE for gen3 was paid for with part of said money.

I don't thing S.NSA, X.EUR were announced on this forum either, and MPOE-PR wasn't banned yet

Was anyone informed? 1-2 trades a month seem to hint no. .
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:40:46 AM

Updates are on the trilema website, http://trilema.com/category/smg/. I don't think they plan on putting any more updates on this forum. You can always join the #bitcoin-assets channel on IRC freenode.net if you want more information.

Ah thanks for this and haven't been on the assets channel for a bit but do know its where TAT MP Lightbox once upon a time and a few other oldies lurk so should go hang out there sometime.

Also 8744 In Cash still well at least we know the Bitcoins are held and not all risked at market value ...
Still Neobee was a weird one march statement looks great has a nice google doc go into april 2 weeks later Dead
Financial situation in upheaval
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khGADbJeu0efCNZ13lnz8BucG7PfS5Cl9lBZ1sncY-4/preview?sle=true

But since this is S Minigame should not go to far off topic back to waiting on it.

As an aside well we did have this conversation way back with thestringpuller it can work just need to see its design first.
That currency system they want to test out was interesting.

Also Re: Seventh Continent

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:39:40 PM

Eulora now in Beta. Version 0.1.0 released

http://trilema.com/2015/minigame-smg-april-may-2015-combined-statement/

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:29:27 AM

S.MG realised no operating revenue this period, but IS expected to realise operating revenue next period.

This coming Sunday, June the 7th, in between 19:00 and 23:00 GMT the first game event will take place. It will consist of me handing out enchanted magic bags to all comers, engraved with the recipient's name. The enchantment allows these bags to produce 1`337 game coins each dayii. As the game coin is anchored to one satoshi per, you probably want to hang on to these ancient relics.

Looks like rare items are coming out.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: