Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FNL] AdFunnel - Decentralized Crypto Ranking & Analysis [Token Sale]  (Read 10706 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:30:25 AM

You guys brought  up twitter airdrop,  the fifth  airdrop,  the new telegram airdroo.  Non of this airdrop did i receive,  what really  going on

You are at number 523, we are now processing entry 158. Make sure you check the spreadsheet on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uiBCjbgTf0UONTX2Cf8sQoUbobhwcMbSOp2GjTRdhso/edit#gid=624720305

This is the same question that we have been answering hundreds of time already. PLEASE Be on the telegram channel https://t.me/adfunnel if you are seriously interested in the project. Thank you.

sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:50:29 AM

I've done every airdrop since #3. Never received any tokens.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:28:00 AM

I've done every airdrop since #3. Never received any tokens.

The Final Airdrop is ongoing and we will be verifying the remaining id & distributing the tokens.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

i have joined airdrop too. but i haven't received funnel token  until now.

Very few have received tokens. that's too complicated for the guys.
they do everything by hand because they do not understand anything about computers .
that will probably take a few more weeks until the guys are done. the list is more red than black  Grin
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Very few have received tokens. that's too complicated for the guys.
they do everything by hand because they do not understand anything about computers .
that will probably take a few more weeks until the guys are done. the list is more red than black  Grin

Very funny. The list is red because we have been busy for the past few weeks and will continue to be busy for the next few weeks until the apps is ready.

And for your info, we were quick for the first 2 airdrops, and what do we end up with?

People signing up using other people's id and stealing tokens from actual users that we intended for the project. Some got away with 100k & 200k tokens and decided to dump the token on Mercatox for almost nothing! That's why we decided to burn 50 million tokens instead and adjust our strategy.

With that being said, we are about to stop the token airdrop anytime soon and is going to focus on the MVP development.

StrgAltEntf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Received 3000 FNL, thx!
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:38:30 AM

COMING SOON - TOOL TO HELP CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADERS MAKE BETTER BUYING DECISIONS IN SHORTER TIME

There are currently over 1000 cryptocurrencies available in the market out there. If you're reading this, you may know that it took Bitcoin more than 9 years to be at their current price of $6500.

Nowadays, it is very common to see new altcoins to make 100% or even 200% gain within 24 hours. Some of them maintain the price and steadily increase in value, while most of these coins quickly go down in value after a while.

If you have been trading cryptocurrencies for quite some time, you've probably experienced the following situation:

You went to an exchange and noticed the top altcoin in the list is trading actively and saw a rapid increase in percentage. You decided to buy thinking the price will continue to increase, only to see the price goes down in half the next few days.

The truth is, trading cryptocurrencies is more than just about price and volume. Each altcoin in the market nowadays are usually tied to a team and a core project that they're working on. This is where Funnel tool come into picture.

SO WHAT CAN FUNNEL TOOL DO FOR YOU?

We believe that staying informed with an important project announcement is the deciding factor that seperate a profitable and losing trading.

Our goal in Funnel Project is to help fellow cryptocurrency traders to stay informed with the latest development & update with any cryptocurrencies that they're interested in from various news sources into one dashboard that they can customize.

YOU EVEN GET PAID TO READ THESE NEWS

We reward Funnel tool user with Funnel tokens for reading the announcement broadcasted by project developers. This is a win-win situation and ensure that good & genuine projects get the attention that they deserve.

We are expecting the Funnel tool to be ready by or before January 2018. Meanwhile, you can get the first 2 Million FNL tokens from EtherDelta & Mercatox for 5 cents each. The fund collected from the initial sale of these tokens will be spent on the development of Funnel tool MVP & marketing campaign for the project.

We thank you for your support and welcome any suggestion of features that you would like to see on the Funnel tool.

Join our telegram channel for updates about the project on https://t.me/adfunnel

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

Thanks dev for the airdrop. received 3000fnl yesterday in my wallet. Pleasant surprise when i opened my wallet up! I will hold these long term, let's get this project skyhigh brothers!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ned61thornton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:18:42 AM

What is Funnel?
A platform allows you to create beautiful single funnel for each crypto project on your mobile app. While many platforms only provide a single page service Funnel will be designed specifically for crypto-minded people by crypto-minded people. We will offer a library of pre-built templates and widgets (as well as the ability for you to create your own) using a drag & drop content builder. Funnel platform aims to create fully responsive layouts for both desktop and mobile, with drag & drop functionality, without the need for any design or programming knowledge.
Do I understand correctly that mobile app will also be developed by you, and user will have numerous crypto choices ?
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:09:56 AM

What is Funnel?
A platform allows you to create beautiful single funnel for each crypto project on your mobile app. While many platforms only provide a single page service Funnel will be designed specifically for crypto-minded people by crypto-minded people. We will offer a library of pre-built templates and widgets (as well as the ability for you to create your own) using a drag & drop content builder. Funnel platform aims to create fully responsive layouts for both desktop and mobile, with drag & drop functionality, without the need for any design or programming knowledge.
Do I understand correctly that mobile app will also be developed by you, and user will have numerous crypto choices ?

Hi ned61thornton, yes. We will develop the mobile app that can be used to monitor whatever crypto coin available in the market.

lusia2803

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:18 AM

What is Funnel?

Hi ned61thornton, yes. We will develop the mobile app that can be used to monitor whatever crypto coin available in the market.

What OS will it be suitable for?
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:07:59 AM

What OS will it be suitable for?

We will be focusing on Android for the mobile app MVP. The web version is currently being worked on and we may be able to show it by next week.

We're expecting the final working web version to be fully ready by 2018.

Daisel

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:31 AM

i received 500 funnel tokens, thanks dev.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

COMING SOON - TOOL TO HELP CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADERS MAKE BETTER BUYING DECISIONS IN SHORTER TIME

There are currently over 1000 cryptocurrencies available in the market out there. If you're reading this, you may know that it took Bitcoin more than 9 years to be at their current price of $6500.

Nowadays, it is very common to see new altcoins to make 100% or even 200% gain within 24 hours. Some of them maintain the price and steadily increase in value, while most of these coins quickly go down in value after a while.

If you have been trading cryptocurrencies for quite some time, you've probably experienced the following situation:

You went to an exchange and noticed the top altcoin in the list is trading actively and saw a rapid increase in percentage. You decided to buy thinking the price will continue to increase, only to see the price goes down in half the next few days.

The truth is, trading cryptocurrencies is more than just about price and volume. Each altcoin in the market nowadays are usually tied to a team and a core project that they're working on. This is where Funnel tool come into picture.

SO WHAT CAN FUNNEL TOOL DO FOR YOU?

We believe that staying informed with an important project announcement is the deciding factor that seperate a profitable and losing trading.

Our goal in Funnel Project is to help fellow cryptocurrency traders to stay informed with the latest development & update with any cryptocurrencies that they're interested in from various news sources into one dashboard that they can customize.

YOU EVEN GET PAID TO READ THESE NEWS

We reward Funnel tool user with Funnel tokens for reading the announcement broadcasted by project developers. This is a win-win situation and ensure that good & genuine projects get the attention that they deserve.

We are expecting the Funnel tool to be ready by or before January 2018. Meanwhile, you can get the first 2 Million FNL tokens from EtherDelta & Mercatox for 5 cents each. The fund collected from the initial sale of these tokens will be spent on the development of Funnel tool MVP & marketing campaign for the project.

We thank you for your support and welcome any suggestion of features that you would like to see on the Funnel tool.

Join our telegram channel for updates about the project on https://t.me/adfunnel

I really like the sound of this. This is a tool I would definitely use. Its hard to stay on top of all the crypto news and developments every single day so having all the important in one place would be fantastic - earning a reward for it is even better  Grin Grin
izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:38 PM

in love this project, its preety undervalued, it actually has a usecase and as such a utility coin anyone would pay to get, am very happy to own a sizeable share
foxjames512

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

How about the project? It seems this thread is inactive.  Huh This coin is perspective
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

How about the project? It seems this thread is inactive.  Huh This coin is perspective

Our tentative date for launching is scheduled on January 2018.

We are currently working on the web version of Funnel tool, the MVP expected to be ready soon & we will need a few volunteers to be the beta testers to try the tool and see if there is any bug. We will need feedback on what features to add on it.

We intend to help Funnel tool user to earn money by participating in surveys and reading advertisements from project developer teams.

foxjames512

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:02:38 AM

We are currently working on the web version of Funnel tool, the MVP expected to be ready soon & we will need a few volunteers to be the beta testers to try the tool and see if there is any bug. We will need feedback on what features to add on it.

We intend to help Funnel tool user to earn money by participating in surveys and reading advertisements from project developer teams.

Good to hear the answer from dev. Hope you can implement everything. How can become a beta-tester?
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

Nice update sir, good to hear that update! I hope for the success of this project and good luck to all of you dev.
Im still holding my coins cause I believe in this project.
Keep it up sir!
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:38:06 AM

With interest I will watch behind development of the project. I hope for successful advance of Funnel tool in the market. Too I am going to hold my tokens. Best of luck to the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: