Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The latest Alt wars are over. We have our winner, DGC !  (Read 3834 times)
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:36:28 AM

...developers have premature arthritis in the right index finger from hitting the "SELL" button on Cryptsy

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  

I'll go out on a limb and say you have absolutely no evidence to support this assertion, and you're only purpose in making it is an immature attempt at libeling a coin you don't own and its developers.  

PXC doesn't hurt your DGC.  PXC can complement it, just as PXC complemented WDC by adding it to its automatic escrow service.  

Further, you don't help DGC by making such outlandish statements.  You possibly even hurt the reputation of the coin.  If people start to believe that only hardline nutjobs believe in a particular thing then that particular thing starts to lose credibility.  For example look at gold.  Ever heard of "gold bugs"?  This negative connotation oftentimes keeps serious investors away for fear of being seen as believing in something that only whack-a-doodles believe in. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:54:18 AM

PXC? DGC?? you got to be kidding. Look at their hashrates! The only one having consistent interests and big hashrate is WDC, there's not even another one close to it (except BTC and LTC of course).

PXC, DGC, NBL, LKY, PWC, etc etc are fall to the same category, which is either mine and dump, or with vulnerable support by one or two people at low price, all be dumped without mercy.
fenican (OP)

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:57:50 AM

...developers have premature arthritis in the right index finger from hitting the "SELL" button on Cryptsy

I'll go out on a limb and say you have absolutely no evidence to support this assertion, and you're only purpose in making it is an immature attempt at libeling a coin you don't own and its developers.  

PXC doesn't hurt your DGC.  PXC can complement it, just as PXC complemented WDC by adding it to its automatic escrow service.  

Further, you don't help DGC by making such outlandish statements.  You possibly even hurt the reputation of the coin.  If people start to believe that only hardline nutjobs believe in a particular thing then that particular thing starts to lose credibility.  For example look at gold.  Ever heard of "gold bugs"?  This negative connotation oftentimes keeps serious investors away for fear of being seen as believing in something that only whack-a-doodles believe in.  

Oh right, yes, the developer needed TWENTY THOUSAND blocks x 50 coins per block premined to fund free rolls and giveaways on his, presumably raked, poker site.

Why just rake your users when, at the same time, you can sucker them into using a coin that was massively diluted from day one
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:01:50 AM

PXC? DGC?? you got to be kidding. Look at their hashrates! The only one having consistent interests and big hashrate is WDC, there's not even another one close to it (except BTC and LTC of course).

PXC, DGC, NBL, LKY, PWC, etc etc are fall to the same category, which is either mine and dump, or with vulnerable support by one or two people at low price, all be dumped without mercy.

OVER WTF?

I0coin is back in the house, this ain't over!

~BCX~

Really? By Hazard? Is it a joke?
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:05:39 AM

Further, you don't help DGC by making such outlandish statements.  You possibly even hurt the reputation of the coin.  If people start to believe that only hardline nutjobs believe in a particular thing then that particular thing starts to lose credibility.  For example look at gold.  Ever heard of "gold bugs"?  This negative connotation oftentimes keeps serious investors away for fear of being seen as believing in something that only whack-a-doodles believe in.  

Oh right, yes, the developer needed TWENTY THOUSAND blocks x 50 coins per block premined to fund free rolls and giveaways on his, presumably raked, poker site.

Why just rake your users when, at the same time, you can sucker them into using a coin that was massively diluted from day one

No further comment is necessary.  It was my mistake to attempt to engage in a constructive conversation with the OP of this thread.   

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:08:04 AM

Wdc needed there preminne for what?
The tables are rake free, and the only diluted thing around here is you..you just crack something down without knowing what.
Normaly dont react on such a wanker like you. couldnt resist

Happy crashing for you...and your fake house lmao

fenican (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:08:51 AM

It is essentially public record that PXC had 20,000 blocks premined.  It was the first topic of discussion in the PXC introduction thread.  The developer did not dispute it.

I wish that coin the best of luck for whatever limited utility it has on that poker site but let's not pretend it is mainstream enough to warrant consideration as a top coin
saber

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:30:40 AM

Is there a thread that lists the accomplishments of each alternate coin?
nonameo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

Is there a thread that lists the accomplishments of each alternate coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0

try that one

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:51:17 AM

Re: The latest Alt wars are over.  We have our winner, DGC !

ha ha ha ha !

you kids.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:15:34 AM

Re: The latest Alt wars are over.  We have our winner, DGC !

ha ha ha ha !

you kids.

I've noticed that in these copycoin threads most of the people are newbies with less than 100 posts. They'll learn soon enough.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
JeanCool

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:53:26 AM

Who decided this... lol, PXC is much better than DGC

+1

"Better" is the wrong word ... PXC is the only alt coin you can use for something except Bitcoin.

There's pokersite, phenix free escrow service, the devs being kind and committed, PXC supporting ESEA Team "MonkeyS Xon Games", negotiations with gaming sites going on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223723.0

And finally you perverted nerds Smiley there's also a site which already put up PXC all by itself (among LTC and BTC) to use for some fancy kinky stuff: http://www.lynortis.com/

And there are some huge things to come according to the devs. They have a roadmap for the next year and after all they showed and the way they communicated, I don't doubt that.

So if you deem this "better" then yes, PXC is better than nearly all alt coins together being just mere exchange vehicles and mining shafts for Fool's gold http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrite Smiley

JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:58:02 AM

Why do we have to argue?  Can we not all agree that right now the only "new" altcoins with a possible future are WDC, DGC, and PXC?

None of these three coins are where they need to be yet, but with solid development and support they could be.  There's no reason to tear each other down or try to say that "X currency is better than Y".  

To say any of these three coins is the "winner" at this point, is not only inflammatory and stupid, it's also counterproductive.

Word!
JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:01:47 AM

Why do we have to argue?  Can we not all agree that right now the only "new" altcoins with a possible future are WDC, DGC, and PXC?

None of these three coins are where they need to be yet, but with solid development and support they could be.  There's no reason to tear each other down or try to say that "X currency is better than Y".  

To say any of these three coins is the "winner" at this point, is not only inflammatory and stupid, it's also counterproductive.

PXC is not a winner.  1,000,000 coin premine & developers have premature arthritis in the right index finger from hitting the "SELL" button on Cryptsy

They are all being given back to the community .. this was stated over and over again and devs would be quite dumb to go all through what they did yet to stage a dump for just a few bucks ... atm they could have made more by cleaning windshields at cross road's traficlights ... And i'd be intersted to see that "huge" trading volume you mentioned on cryptsy ... despite: selling can only occur if there are buyers as well and should there be demand right now for 1,000,000 PXC that would tell a story as well Wink
JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:03:05 AM

No further comment is necessary.  It was my mistake to attempt to engage in a constructive conversation with the OP of this thread.   

+1
JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:03:26 AM

Wdc needed there preminne for what?
The tables are rake free, and the only diluted thing around here is you..you just crack something down without knowing what.
Normaly dont react on such a wanker like you. couldnt resist

Happy crashing for you...and your fake house lmao

+1
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:04:53 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 03:42:41 PM by Sondey10mg

Why does everyone have to pick sides? Use your energy to develop and promote your favorite coin, instead of bashing competitors...

Btw, DGC and WDC are at the same level nowadays: trade volume DGC 35btc; trade volume WDC 32btc

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:38:32 PM

I like this, this is cute. A coin only a few weeks old gets declared a winner somehow. I guess we should convert the stars under your forum account in cute fluffy kittens or something.  Roll Eyes

+1

he must be holding so many lol

even I won't do this when you are all saying it about nibble - how embarrassing.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:44:54 PM

I agree with everything you said , but i'd say that

1. price.

and

2. fact that gold is shadily "exchanged in paper Ripple style " by huge banks trying to manipulate the price downward. <and can move the market.

Is keeping people away.

Not a few talking heads saying "gold bug"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
fenican (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:55:19 AM

Bump for today's conviction buying of DGC on Cryptsy !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: